[SUGGESTION] 2k11 Ideas LuXv New Features 27 01-22-2011 05:14 AM

Old 03-29-2011, 07:31 PM   #1
LuXv
BANNED BY: TMyApp

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 768
LuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really nice
Visit LuXv's Twitter
Default What Do You Want? 2K11

What do you want from the world of SFO and PX and the Ambassadors and Staff?
Please list, With Valid reason that can actually get implemented into the game or actually happen. (W. little to no work from Staff (since they so busy)). This is your chance to make the next big thing in SFO. I see UG has a lot going on while PX is just.. there. So all is welcomed.

Some Ideas that we can work with/Around.
  • TMC Story / Mode
  • SFO Tournament
  • SFX Tournament
  • SFO Event
  • SFX Event
(Added A Poll)
For user's who have Ideas or concerns about anything Any tournament/Event they want to have feel free to PM the ambassadors, We are always all ears. OR you can post it in this topic.

Everyone is subject to there own idea/opinion. Please do not turn this into a flame topic or you will get nothing. This is an open discussion all input is welcomed. Please do not ask for a new character (It will come, when it comes) As for new colors, If it seems to be so highly wanted. I will make a Voting thread of colors people want TMyApp to make. I doubt all of the colors in the thread will make it, but Its worth a shot huh?

Any other thing you want and is not listed above feel free to add in. Don't be shy I don't bite.. by SSJKarma Does & TF too i think nah lol

Update: Other selection in the poll will include Colors. Js

Last edited by LuXv; 03-30-2011 at 04:41 PM.
LuXv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 08:14 PM   #2
(~SoulMaster~)
[Banned by blockattack - Contact to plea]

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
(~SoulMaster~) is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: What Do You Want? 2K11

.. i have a newb question now with the event or tmc will there be new colors to come with them? and of course new colors
(~SoulMaster~) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 09:00 PM   #3
(AK)
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
(AK) is an unknown quantity at this point(AK) is an unknown quantity at this point(AK) is an unknown quantity at this point(AK) is an unknown quantity at this point(AK) is an unknown quantity at this point(AK) is an unknown quantity at this point
Visit (AK)'s Facebook Visit (AK)'s YouTube

In my opinion, personally?

I voted for SFO Event or Tournament. *My explanation will be discussed to PM a ambassador*, I am still not comfortable making threads, (such as the fact EVERYONE is always against me). nuff said!
(AK) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 09:13 PM   #4
LiquidSnake78
SECTION 1 & 2

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 994
LiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really nice
Visit LiquidSnake78's Facebook

Quote:
Originally Posted by -(UltraKen)- View Post
.. i have a newb question now with the event or tmc will there be new colors to come with them? and of course new colors
Well, that depends. I can indeed say though, the more users who participate in the event, the bigger the prizes will be. (Yes, that includes Custom Colors.)

More or less, Prizes will be discussed prior to the creation of the event.
LiquidSnake78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 10:24 PM   #5
flamesz
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
flamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiquidSnake78 View Post
Well, that depends. I can indeed say though, the more users who participate in the event, the bigger the prizes will be. (Yes, that includes Custom Colors.)

i would like to put my input in the ambassdor chat room when you guyz are talking bout a event or tounery cause i will be giving input to some thing but i don't think it will be fighting skillz wise hmm

this was made my west thanks man i am mr.juggy
<ITheIGreenIGuysI>
^ In respect to ug.
Achievement
EliteVIP
C.O.W first place winner
V.I.P 1st place winner
NWOTA4 2nd place winner
2xtimes bunny event winner
L.B.N.F 3rd place winner
FreedomFighter winner
XB champion

[ Signature Too Long\Big. Decrease Size . Do not remove this reminder till you do - YoureGonnaLuvMe ]
flamesz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 11:18 PM   #6
_Zom_B_X
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 23
_Zom_B_X is on a distinguished road_Zom_B_X is on a distinguished road_Zom_B_X is on a distinguished road_Zom_B_X is on a distinguished road_Zom_B_X is on a distinguished road_Zom_B_X is on a distinguished road_Zom_B_X is on a distinguished road_Zom_B_X is on a distinguished road_Zom_B_X is on a distinguished road_Zom_B_X is on a distinguished road_Zom_B_X is on a distinguished road

i woud like Shrink-Brawl Mode...Awsome =D
_Zom_B_X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 05:46 AM   #7
(~SoulMaster~)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiquidSnake78 View Post

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bump: do u choose colors out of the bi annual cc contest?
Old 03-30-2011, 02:21 PM   #8
-InNeRSoul-
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 383
-InNeRSoul- is an unknown quantity at this point-InNeRSoul- is an unknown quantity at this point-InNeRSoul- is an unknown quantity at this point

New colors..Mainly because i....put alot of work into the color contest?

/Seriously and these colors on sfo are super old....

Dont really care for events/tourneys too much anymore..............

Fix bugs/New Colors all i want and im sure its the same for alot of other people and Color contest editors
-InNeRSoul- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 03:20 PM   #9
-Dark_Zhade-
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 8
-Dark_Zhade- is an unknown quantity at this point

Somer kind of big SFO event where no sfo skills is needed to win the best prize. and make the prize something like normal tourneys prizes.. or at least make it have T-Winner banner to be won..

That way us noobs whos always wanted that T-winner but cant win a tourney(since we're noobs) can actually have a chance of getting it!
-Dark_Zhade- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 04:31 PM   #10
LuXv

Post Thanks / Like
LuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really nice
Visit LuXv's Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by flamesz View Post
i would like to put my input in the ambassdor chat room when you guyz are talking bout a event or tounery cause i will be giving input to some thing but i don't think it will be fighting skillz wise hmm
^ Unless you an ambassador that will never happen. So you can contact us via PM (on PX) or MSN. We are always happy to hear well thought out ideas. Plus this is the thread to put you input for a next tourney/event we might have been planning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Dark_Zhade- View Post
Somer kind of big SFO event where no sfo skills is needed to win the best prize. and make the prize something like normal tourneys prizes.. or at least make it have T-Winner banner to be won..

That way us noobs whos always wanted that T-winner but cant win a tourney(since we're noobs) can actually have a chance of getting it!
^ Like the ROT13 or w.e event that people had to use there minds or w.e ? That doesn't necessarily require you to play SFO.

Side note: Although us Ambassador have no control over which colors go in, or when they come out, dosn't mean we wont ask over..and over.. and then stop.. wait. then ask again Lol
Old 03-30-2011, 04:34 PM   #11
-Dark_Zhade-
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like

I didnt even know about that rot13 thing..

but if it fits what i said then yes like that.
Old 03-30-2011, 04:48 PM   #12
LuXv

Post Thanks / Like
Visit LuXv's Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Dark_Zhade- View Post
I didnt even know about that rot13 thing..

but if it fits what i said then yes like that.
Well not the ROT event but this event (could only find this thread of it) Click Here!
Old 03-30-2011, 05:27 PM   #13
(~SoulMaster~)

Post Thanks / Like

... yeah but i do want more colors.... and another newb question if u made the colors and they are picked for a event does the person who made them get the colors in game?
Old 03-30-2011, 05:28 PM   #14
LuXv

Post Thanks / Like
Visit LuXv's Twitter

Yes, to the question. & In good time colors will be released.
Old 03-30-2011, 05:38 PM   #15
(~SoulMaster~)

Post Thanks / Like

ok who would u vote for
Old 03-30-2011, 05:47 PM   #16
donkios
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 189
donkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura about

We don't vote, TMyApp chooses

--------------------------------------------------------

donkios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 05:51 PM   #17
LuXv

Post Thanks / Like
Visit LuXv's Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by donkios View Post
We don't vote, TMyApp chooses
TMyApp chooses? (Only colors) He dosent really say much about tournaments and events.
Old 03-30-2011, 06:17 PM   #18
donkios
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
donkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura about

Yeh I was talking about colors,I doubt he even knows about half the tournaments

Old 03-31-2011, 12:34 AM   #19
xfaderx
SECTION 1 & 2

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1671
xfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of light
Visit xfaderx's YouTube

2k11 is the 10 year anniversary of SFO.

Personally I would love to see a new char added Aug 7th, I realise it probably won't happen, but I think SFO is missing that big something of a new release that we haven't seen around here for a while.

I'd love for more colors to be added, or better yet, give everyone a colors tab (with special colors exclusively for T-winners, elites, staff, VIP, etc)

Just two small dreams for this year!
xfaderx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 03:25 PM   #20
donkios
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Oh? idea.

everyone has a color list but they can only be activated by a mod. Like you win an even, instead of waiting for the mod to add your color and go through all that trouble you get a +1 on your list meaning you can pick a color. I've seen people complain about how they have to scroll down their color lists to change colors, I think this could relieve them of that problem

Just an idea

Old 03-31-2011, 03:27 PM   #21
LuXv

Post Thanks / Like
Visit LuXv's Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by donkios View Post
Oh? idea.

everyone has a color list but they can only be activated by a mod. Like you win an even, instead of waiting for the mod to add your color and go through all that trouble you get a +1 on your list meaning you can pick a color. I've seen people complain about how they have to scroll down their color lists to change colors, I think this could relieve them of that problem

Just an idea
This is a great idea. Make a thread about it before I do. I fully understand what you saying, but explain it more for the others please 9via new thread) unless you want me to make one.
Old 03-31-2011, 04:02 PM   #22
-Dark_Zhade-
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by HairyArse View Post
give everyone a colors tab (with special colors exclusively for T-winners, elites, staff, VIP, etc)
Then a color wouldnt be a color anymore.. only people who can give colors are elites and up maybe because they did something good to help the game..
Old 03-31-2011, 04:25 PM   #23
donkios
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

You can do it.

Old 03-31-2011, 04:33 PM   #24
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

i think this thread is going nowhere...
all i see in this thread are people wanting easy colors, mostly... the others brings ideas, good or bad to the table but again it reffers to a way to have colors the easy way. or a way to manage 10-15 colors as if they knew they would get that much colors easily.

so i'm thinking, is this game all about colors or are you guys ever trying to have fun in a game that is made for you to let off some steam. of course having goals is good, but i never colors would be the sole goal of this game and i really doubt that it is the only goal one can have.

i'm with those who actually asked for more TMC thing, but for the reason they probably are thinking, i'm thinking more multiplayer event that have nothing to do with tournaments. not because of the prizes, but because we need more things to do in this game.
SSJKarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 05:19 PM   #25
LuXv

Post Thanks / Like
Visit LuXv's Twitter

like C-Op? 0_0