SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > Street Fighter Online > Challenges and Tournaments

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
SFO Underground Master_Jay Links 563 07-01-2017 12:00 AM
SFO Underground Official Banners Master_Jay Banners, Avatars and Images 16 01-18-2009 09:59 PM
SFO Underground Yeshua»Hamashia Links 11 09-12-2008 12:32 AM
Da Underground- Textcees haven. chaoscrippla Links 0 08-30-2007 08:19 PM
UnderGround Sound, Klens General 40 01-26-2007 10:45 AM

Closed Thread

Old 01-07-2009, 03:53 PM   #1
Blade

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 8
Blade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Project X vs. The Underground

Project X vs. The Underground

Coming Soon

The Clash between the two biggest communities in the world of SFO. The Official Forum; full of all the die hard veterans which has been here from the start and The Underground; as some call 'the home of the new school'.

Yet, the question is what side will you choose? Where do your allegances lie?

The Registrations begin: 02/02/2009

More Information, and Trailer coming soon.

Last edited by leftyfb; 12-24-2009 at 11:44 AM.
Old 01-07-2009, 04:00 PM   #2
MEGA_DRACOS_XRL
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
MEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enough

Why not in General Comments and strategies.. Eh you know its Project X with meh 0_o

Old 01-07-2009, 04:10 PM   #3
Blade

Post Thanks / Like
Blade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the rough

Well because it's a tournament to come, and this section has not been very active as of late.

Plus I didn't want the entinelAIsay event over-shadowing this. ;[
Old 01-07-2009, 06:16 PM   #4
Ryu-InCaRNaTeD
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Ryu-InCaRNaTeD is an unknown quantity at this point

I'll Be Down For PX..
Don't Really Kare For Them Fellas At Underground (NO Hate)

But Chea..This'll Be Bomb..

^ How Dope Is That Homie?
Old 01-07-2009, 07:49 PM   #5
(F-K)dark~ace
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
(F-K)dark~ace is an unknown quantity at this point

Well, my alligience is with PX...first forum I registered in, and plus, I got alot of friendy's here

Old 01-07-2009, 07:52 PM   #6
blockattack

Tournaments Joined: 3
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1180
blockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to all
Visit blockattack's Facebook Visit blockattack's Twitter Visit blockattack's YouTube

Very good idea..

One pending problem would be.. an actual rivalry, growing to flame wars and bans.

We can both moderate the UG topics, but I'll be evil-eye-like watching the one(s) here.

Need to contact blocky?
blockattack@streetfighteronline.com

Old 01-08-2009, 01:08 AM   #7
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 776
TitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of light

^I second that. Nice idea. But, whoa, this will be a event/tourney crammed new year. Leave a poor mod some room for his ideas to roam free. lol

Click Here to Vote for the Storm Dream Goal.
Old 01-08-2009, 02:18 PM   #8
Blade

Post Thanks / Like

I doubt the rivarly would be anything more than a bit of fun.

Rivarly will ensure the tournament succeeds, yet throughout the message will be this is only an event, users should not get carried away.

Block as you said, yourself and I can moderate the UG-side of things.

And, I'm sure you guys got the PX-side of things covered.

@ Titanium: Just starting this year off with a bang.

AI got two other events/tournaments coming this month, and next.

Old 01-08-2009, 02:35 PM   #9
(*~DwAyN3~*)

Tournaments Joined:
Tournaments Won:
Post Thanks / Like
Chats:

this should be good

more tourneys? ur having all these tourneys running at the same time?

Old 01-08-2009, 02:51 PM   #10
spidey4ever
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
spidey4ever is an unknown quantity at this point

This may end up being something like old school vs. new school. I think a lot of the older members will side with px and many of the newer members will go with ug.

Old 01-08-2009, 03:58 PM   #11
dj_hussla
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
dj_hussla will become famous soon enoughdj_hussla will become famous soon enoughdj_hussla will become famous soon enoughdj_hussla will become famous soon enoughdj_hussla will become famous soon enoughdj_hussla will become famous soon enoughdj_hussla will become famous soon enoughdj_hussla will become famous soon enoughdj_hussla will become famous soon enoughdj_hussla will become famous soon enoughdj_hussla will become famous soon enough

who is hosting the tourney one of the mods or you?

Old 01-08-2009, 10:19 PM   #12
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 776
TitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ((~BLADE~) @ Jan. 08 2009,12:18)]@ Titanium: Just starting this year off with a bang.

AI got two other events/tournaments coming this month, and next.
You and me both, brother. o_o

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]who is hosting the tourney one of the mods or you?
I assume Blade is hosting the tournament, as he posted the topic. <s>I'm guessing it will be an official UG tournament as well.</s>

Edit: With MasterJay's post below, I stand corrected.

Click Here to Vote for the Storm Dream Goal.
Old 01-08-2009, 10:33 PM   #13
Master_Jay

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 6
Master_Jay is just really niceMaster_Jay is just really niceMaster_Jay is just really niceMaster_Jay is just really niceMaster_Jay is just really niceMaster_Jay is just really niceMaster_Jay is just really niceMaster_Jay is just really niceMaster_Jay is just really niceMaster_Jay is just really niceMaster_Jay is just really nice

This tournament will not be an Official UG event.
1. Master Jay (English scholar, who can destroy anyone verbally without actually attacking them)
Old 01-08-2009, 11:34 PM   #14
-AlphaRiku-
VIP

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 840
-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough

PX all the way

Clan Battle Record 121-6
6 Tournament Winner Titles
Old 01-09-2009, 05:05 AM   #15
Crying-FrEEman
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Crying-FrEEman has a spectacular aura aboutCrying-FrEEman has a spectacular aura aboutCrying-FrEEman has a spectacular aura aboutCrying-FrEEman has a spectacular aura aboutCrying-FrEEman has a spectacular aura aboutCrying-FrEEman has a spectacular aura aboutCrying-FrEEman has a spectacular aura aboutCrying-FrEEman has a spectacular aura aboutCrying-FrEEman has a spectacular aura aboutCrying-FrEEman has a spectacular aura aboutCrying-FrEEman has a spectacular aura about

I guess Blades trying to get something going for the SFO community but I'm assuming all staffs from PX & UG are notified & has given the thumbs up!
Its always nice to let the staffs know & seek approval when name sites are mentioned!

Thumbs up if approved!

Go Hard ... OR ... Go Home!

Xtreme X Clan

Need For Speed Launch Sydney 2010

Enter Sick Pick

Old 01-09-2009, 08:34 AM   #16
Josh26

Tournaments Joined: 3
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 30
Josh26 is a jewel in the roughJosh26 is a jewel in the roughJosh26 is a jewel in the roughJosh26 is a jewel in the roughJosh26 is a jewel in the roughJosh26 is a jewel in the roughJosh26 is a jewel in the roughJosh26 is a jewel in the roughJosh26 is a jewel in the roughJosh26 is a jewel in the roughJosh26 is a jewel in the rough

Sounds interesting. I would enjoy bein a part of this, as I'm sure many would.

In God's hands.
Old 01-09-2009, 11:06 AM   #17
Blade

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Crying-FrEEman @ Jan. 09 2009,09:05)]I guess Blades trying to get something going for the SFO community but I'm assuming all staffs from PX & UG are notified & has given the thumbs up!
Its always nice to let the staffs know & seek approval when name sites are mentioned!

Thumbs up if approved!
Approval?

I feel that's the problem these days, is that people avoid trying new stuff (like this for example) because of such things as approval. Indeed, complications are likely yet if managed correctly this can be very successful.

It's unofficial, and it doesn't break any forum rules on either PX or UG, hence all I needed was the members approval.

Yet obviously, the Staff's approval on both Forums helps tremendously.

@ Titanium: sounds good man, ;]
Old 12-24-2009, 11:39 AM   #18
LadyChamp
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 174
LadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the rough
Visit LadyChamp's Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by spidey4ever View Post
This may end up being something like old school vs. new school. I think a lot of the older members will side with px and many of the newer members will go with ug.
I was thinking the same thing i remeber a few years back before my pc crashed that someone host a tourney/event like this im not sure if it went all the way though this should be fun i want to see the out come.
Old 12-24-2009, 12:36 PM   #19
(~Vanilla~)
EVIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1176
(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice

well i been playing sfo for a long time, but i just started joining sites about 2 years ago. so i would end up on the UG side since i would be considered ( new school )

Last edited by (~Vanilla~); 12-24-2009 at 12:39 PM.
Old 12-24-2009, 12:53 PM   #20
Leviathan

Post Thanks / Like
Leviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura about
Visit Leviathan's Twitter Visit Leviathan's YouTube

i like new skool but im going to have to go with the px when this comes out

[Sfo CC][XF Clan][Raiden X][Level Showcase]
[#1 Sakura User 2010]
Go0gley Power!
Old 12-24-2009, 12:57 PM   #21
TheResurrection
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 11
TheResurrection will become famous soon enoughTheResurrection will become famous soon enoughTheResurrection will become famous soon enoughTheResurrection will become famous soon enoughTheResurrection will become famous soon enoughTheResurrection will become famous soon enoughTheResurrection will become famous soon enoughTheResurrection will become famous soon enoughTheResurrection will become famous soon enoughTheResurrection will become famous soon enoughTheResurrection will become famous soon enough

im a old skool but idk i might go with UG

----------------SFO UηDєRGяOυηD----------------
------------------------------
Old 12-24-2009, 02:28 PM   #22
(X-A)c3punk
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 2
(X-A)c3punk is an unknown quantity at this point

its like 2 crews that are making war or something.

C3pUnK)-)
Old 12-24-2009, 02:31 PM   #23
dshiznetz
Old Skool Gamer

Post Thanks / Like
dshiznetz has a spectacular aura aboutdshiznetz has a spectacular aura aboutdshiznetz has a spectacular aura aboutdshiznetz has a spectacular aura aboutdshiznetz has a spectacular aura aboutdshiznetz has a spectacular aura aboutdshiznetz has a spectacular aura aboutdshiznetz has a spectacular aura aboutdshiznetz has a spectacular aura aboutdshiznetz has a spectacular aura aboutdshiznetz has a spectacular aura about

stop bumping back topic you noobs

also this isnt relevant anymore since there is no longer px.
Old 12-24-2009, 02:32 PM   #24
Killer
SFO Admin

Tournaments Joined: 10
Tournaments Won: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 836
Killer is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARY

What happened to this event anyway?

She's Coming...
And yeah.. I edited an entire GIF

Old 12-25-2009, 07:09 PM   #25
Killer
SFO Admin

Tournaments Joined: 10
Tournaments Won: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 836
Killer is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARY

no need to hate a fansite. If you don't like it. You could always try DX or say here..

Or do what most people do.. and create your own

She's Coming...
And yeah.. I edited an entire GIF

Closed Thread