World wide shoto ~H~Zabuza Challenges and Tournaments 121 08-22-2006 07:45 AM

Old 09-08-2018, 06:35 AM   #801
LegendaryLucci
Outstanding Member

Tournaments Joined: 1
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 618
LegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: World Wide Wrestling Please Read First Paragraph

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liger Zero View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by LegendaryLucci View Post
Summer Slam this Sunday?

Umm Summerslam was the last ppv. Hell In a Cell is on the 16th.
Who won Alexa Vs Trish?
Old 09-08-2018, 06:08 PM   #802
Shadow_Raichu

Tournaments Joined: 4
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 181
Shadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the rough
Visit Shadow_Raichu's Facebook Visit Shadow_Raichu's YouTube

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Summer Slam this Sunday?

Umm Summerslam was the last ppv. Hell In a Cell is on the 16th.
Yessir. Liger's right. H.I.A.C is coming up next on September 16th Sunday. Which is 1 day before my birthday on Monday, 17th.

Who won Alexa Vs Trish?
I believe Lucci the match between those 2 divas: Trish & Alexa is on October 28th = 1st time ever Women's PPV called Evolution. We will see who will win that epic diva match. So not 1 of the dem won yet.

My SFO History Information Over the Years

IGNs: wol-spi-ryu & Shadow_Raichu
Position: SFO Staff In-Game/Forum Moderator of 2018
Game Modes: XvsSF, & Zero-E only
Characters: Ryu/Cyclops only
Shadow_Raichu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2018, 12:02 AM   #803
LegendaryLucci
Outstanding Member

Post Thanks / Like
LegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura about

I am so excited for that match, Triple H vs The Undertaker part 3.
Old 09-12-2018, 09:15 AM   #804
Liger Zero
Outstanding Patriot

Tournaments Joined: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 6416
Liger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really nice

Quote:

They should have left it like it is. The end of an era at wrestlemania between the two. Now you just drag it out and make the finish obvious by throwing Michaels into it. They will either make him a special referee again or they will have him interrupt and cost the Undertaker the win to set up a mania match between them.
Liger Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2018, 05:41 PM   #805
LegendaryLucci
Outstanding Member

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Quote:

They should have left it like it is. The end of an era at wrestlemania between the two. Now you just drag it out and make the finish obvious by throwing Michaels into it. They will either make him a special referee again or they will have him interrupt and cost the Undertaker the win to set up a mania match between them.
You took the exact same words out my mouth, Triple H Vs The Undertaker has been done so many times already I'm beginning to think he wrestle him to remain relevant or something. I love all three men but they old.
Old 09-13-2018, 05:20 PM   #806
Shadow_Raichu

Post Thanks / Like
Shadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Quote:

Do u really think so, Liger bro? I mean... do u ever get the feeling that whenever Shawn Michaels & Undertaker are in the same ring together, the Undertaker seems to have the upper-hand speech on Michaels. Remember what Taker said, last week via his direct quote; "I am gonna put your buddy (Triple HHH), DOWN... again", Taker saids. Then Shawn gets so scared after he hears that part. Still, regardless of the outcome, I feel that Shawn is gonna interfere in the Part 3 match, just to let Triple HHH win vs. Undertaker. With the confidence that Michaels has with Triple HHH, he will do whatever it takes to let his buddy win. lol feel me?

Old 09-14-2018, 07:01 AM   #807
LegendaryLucci
Outstanding Member

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_Raichu View Post
Quote:
Quote:

Do u really think so, Liger bro? I mean... do u ever get the feeling that whenever Shawn Michaels & Undertaker are in the same ring together, the Undertaker seems to have the upper-hand speech on Michaels. Remember what Taker said, last week via his direct quote; "I am gonna put your buddy (Triple HHH), DOWN... again", Taker saids. Then Shawn gets so scared after he hears that part. Still, regardless of the outcome, I feel that Shawn is gonna interfere in the Part 3 match, just to let Triple HHH win vs. Undertaker. With the confidence that Michaels has with Triple HHH, he will do whatever it takes to let his buddy win. lol, feel me?
That is a great observation, but I think Triple H going to whoop the doo-doo out of The Undertaker this time. I'm mad they stole the undefeated streak, that was WrestleMania to me, the streak.
Old 09-15-2018, 06:31 PM   #808
Shadow_Raichu

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Do u really think so, Liger bro? I mean... do u ever get the feeling that whenever Shawn Michaels & Undertaker are in the same ring together, the Undertaker seems to have the upper-hand speech on Michaels. Remember what Taker said, last week via his direct quote; "I am gonna put your buddy (Triple HHH), DOWN... again", Taker saids. Then Shawn gets so scared after he hears that part. Still, regardless of the outcome, I feel that Shawn is gonna interfere in the Part 3 match, just to let Triple HHH win vs. Undertaker. With the confidence that Michaels has with Triple HHH, he will do whatever it takes to let his buddy win. lol, feel me?
That is a great observation, but I think Triple H going to whoop the doo-doo out of The Undertaker this time. I'm mad they stole the undefeated streak, that was WrestleMania to me, the streak.

I don't know, lucci. But your right about 1 thing tho: it was a very tough loss when the Undertaker lost his undefeated streak to Brock Lesnar at SummerSlam years ago. Two powerful icons going at it. The WWE Universe was absolutely shocked & wondering, "W.T.F. just happened, like seriously?"
Still, like u said earlier... Lucci. The part 3 match between the Phenom & Triple HHH is gonna be so epic, feel me bro?

Old 09-19-2018, 01:58 PM   #809
LegendaryLucci
Outstanding Member

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I don't know, lucci. But your right about 1 thing tho: it was a very tough loss when the Undertaker lost his undefeated streak to Brock Lesnar at SummerSlam years ago. Two powerful icons going at it. The WWE Universe was absolutely shocked & wondering, "W.T.F. just happened, like seriously?"
Still, like u said earlier... Lucci. The part 3 match between the Phenom & Triple HHH is gonna be so epic, feel me bro?
I think Triple H deserves to beat The Undertaker @ Wrestlemania because they probably faced off 3-4 times and HHH always lost. Matter of fact Triple H lost a lot of times at wrestlemaina, Triple H has put a lot of people over.
Old 09-21-2018, 04:48 AM   #810
Liger Zero
Outstanding Patriot

Post Thanks / Like
Liger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really nice

Rey Mysterio inks a new contract to return to WWE.

WWE met with TNA at the WWE HQ. Not much is known as to why whether it be a buy out or an offer to buy or just anything else tbh.

WWE 2k19 looks to be the best wrestling game 2k has put out. They legit actually added and fixed stuff ppl have been complaining about since 2k15. It may not be all at once but its an actual step in the right direction. Keep in mind you can get the Deluxe Edition and get all the wrestlers that they say are only for the "Woo" Edition.

New game models for Edge, Shawn Michaels, and the current look for Jericho. Big Head Mode and Minecraft mode (Will probably play 1 time for a laugh and never touch again.

You can assign Money In the Bank Winners for men and women. You can assign Managers for wrestlers and no longer have to physically edit your card to add a Manager for like Brock for example.

Tokyo Dome is a legit arena option in Create an Arena. Money in the bank brief cases are like titles and you carry them in entrances. The Lighting and game models look great. The Crowd noise is a lot better sounding than the last 10 years.

Resiliency is now able to be used during a submission finisher. New payback skills. the commentary seems to actually be a bit better. The ring announcer is still annoying and pauses too much and says "And" with a long pause but I bet that will be fixed in 2k20.

No Ciampa, Nikki Cross, or The Brian Kendrick in this years game. Which is odd considering they were all in last years game and are still on the active roster. Also Ciampa is the current NXT champ.

Like that 2k legit went into a direction this year.

Wish they would put Kevin Owens against Seth Rollins again. Literally the best match this entire month.

Drew McIntyre looks to be getting pushed more and that's a good thing. He should have never went to Jobber status and put into 3MB but life mistakes outside of work caused that to happen.

Matt Hardy says hes retired from wrestling after suffering back injuries the last few years. That's why he always looked like he was stiff in the ring. However never say never it could just be a ploy and he could come back after healing up. Kind of like how Jericho always throws ppl off.
Old 09-21-2018, 05:00 PM   #811
LegendaryLucci
Outstanding Member

Post Thanks / Like

I'm glad Rey Mysterio is coming back, he should not be jobbed out of any matches, he would be the only 1 out of 4 Attitude Era wrestlers left. I'm glad he is back.

Dre, smh, Vince brought him in and he was supposed to be a force to be reckoned with and he became an became a nobody.

I haven't played a wrestling game since Smack Down Vs Raw 2010.
Old 09-27-2018, 04:33 PM   #812
Shadow_Raichu

Post Thanks / Like

Saturday October 6th is approaching... for WWE's Super-Showdown. Is anyone here ready for some epic matches or what??? I know I am excited for starters...

Old 09-27-2018, 05:20 PM   #813
LegendaryLucci
Outstanding Member

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Saturday October 6th is approaching... for WWE's Super-Showdown. Is anyone here ready for some epic matches or what??? I know I am excited for starters...
I really want to see Trish vs Bliss, that is really what I want too see, I want too see Trish Stratus win.
Old 09-29-2018, 04:32 PM   #814
Shadow_Raichu

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Quote:
I really want to see Trish vs Bliss, that is really what I want too see, I want too see Trish Stratus win.
ya I feel u dude. the hot diva chicks will be the greatest performance of the night in Australia. Before the event comes, I will post here again the excitement that we all can't wait to see. Hope Liger Zero is planning to watch this live event as well.

Old 10-05-2018, 04:49 AM   #815
LegendaryLucci
Outstanding Member

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
ya I feel u dude. the hot diva chicks will be the greatest performance of the night in Australia. Before the event comes, I will post here again the excitement that we all can't wait to see. Hope Liger Zero is planning to watch this live event as well.
Shawn Michaels bald omg
Old 10-06-2018, 04:49 PM   #816
LegendaryLucci
Outstanding Member

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:

WWE met with TNA at the WWE HQ. Not much is known as to why whether it be a buy out or an offer to buy or just anything else tbh.

WWE 2k19 looks to be the best wrestling game 2k has put out. They legit actually added and fixed stuff ppl have been complaining about since 2k15. It may not be all at once but its an actual step in the right direction. Keep in mind you can get the Deluxe Edition and get all the wrestlers that they say are only for the "Woo" Edition.

New game models for Edge, Shawn Michaels, and the current look for Jericho. Big Head Mode and Minecraft mode (Will probably play 1 time for a laugh and never touch again.

You can assign Money In the Bank Winners for men and women. You can assign Managers for wrestlers and no longer have to physically edit your card to add a Manager for like Brock for example.

Tokyo Dome is a legit arena option in Create an Arena. Money in the bank brief cases are like titles and you carry them in entrances. The Lighting and game models look great. The Crowd noise is a lot better sounding than the last 10 years.

Resiliency is now able to be used during a submission finisher. New payback skills. the commentary seems to actually be a bit better. The ring announcer is still annoying and pauses too much and says "And" with a long pause but I bet that will be fixed in 2k20.

No Ciampa, Nikki Cross, or The Brian Kendrick in this years game. Which is odd considering they were all in last years game and are still on the active roster. Also Ciampa is the current NXT champ.

Wish they would put Kevin Owens against Seth Rollins again. Literally the best match this entire month.

Drew McIntyre looks to be getting pushed more and that's a good thing. He should have never went to Jobber status and put into 3MB but life mistakes outside of work caused that to happen.

Matt Hardy says he's retired from wrestling after suffering back injuries the last few years. That's why he always looked like he was stiff in the ring. However never say never it could just be a ploy and he could come back after healing up. Kind of like how Jericho always throws ppl off.
I hope you're ready, Evolution the entire faction will return, Batista will be in attendance, Triple H vs The Undertaker and many more past Legends will be in attendance, but why aren't they promoting Trish Vs Bliss did they cancel the match? I'm really looking forward to seeing Trish Stratus.
Old 10-07-2018, 09:25 AM   #817
Liger Zero
Outstanding Patriot

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Quote:

Matt Hardy says he's retired from wrestling after suffering back injuries the last few years. That's why he always looked like he was stiff in the ring. However never say never it could just be a ploy and he could come back after healing up. Kind of like how Jericho always throws ppl off.
I hope you're ready, Evolution the entire faction will return, Batista will be in attendance, Triple H vs The Undertaker and many more past Legends will be in attendance, but why aren't they promoting Trish Vs Bliss did they cancel the match? I'm really looking forward to seeing Trish Stratus.

They have been pushing it. Bliss did a promo on the last Raw about Trish. Its going to take place October 28th at Evolution.
Old 10-10-2018, 09:05 AM   #818
LegendaryLucci
Outstanding Member

Post Thanks / Like

It's been turned into a Tag match Trish & Lita. OMG.
Old 10-10-2018, 10:14 PM   #819
Shadow_Raichu

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

They have been pushing it. Bliss did a promo on the last Raw about Trish. Its going to take place October 28th at Evolution.

And right u are, Liger. That moment of Bliss really is gonna bring her match vs. Trish. Just wait another 2 more weeks to go... on October 28th at PPV's Evolution.

Quote:
yup, it is. Trish & Lita vs. Mickie James/Alexa Bliss. Tag team wrestling continues... just think Lucci, u have hall of famers(veterans) vs. new generation divas. I wonder who will come out on top? at October 28th. Just wait 2 more weeks, lucci. Your wish will be granted in a tag-team match.

Old 10-17-2018, 07:07 PM   #820
LegendaryLucci
Outstanding Member

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

And right u are, Liger. That moment of Bliss really is gonna bring her match vs. Trish. Just wait another 2 more weeks to go... on October 28th at PPV's Evolution.

Quote:
yup, it is. Trish & Lita vs. Mickie James/Alexa Bliss. Tag team wrestling continues... just think Lucci, u have hall of famers(veterans) vs. new generation divas. I wonder who will come out on top? at October 28th. Just wait 2 more weeks, lucci. Your wish will be granted in a tag-team match.
Lita and Trish been pushing people over for years they need walk over Mickie and Alexa, i do love Alexa Bliss.
Old 10-30-2018, 11:48 PM   #821
Shadow_Raichu

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Lita and Trish been pushing people over for years they need walk over Mickie and Alexa, i do love Alexa Bliss.
Yo, did u get a chance to watch last PPV's "Evolution of Female divas"? It was trending #1 worldwide. So many good matches Including Mickie & Alicia vs. Lita & Trish. True. Alexa Bliss is truly ur number 1 fan & super sexy, dude. I will say the battle-royal was the best match of the night. Seeing, old faces from the WWE attitude era = Torrie, Molly, Alundra, Ivory, Michelle McCool, etc; cool. I'm moving from loving Nikki Bella to Charlotte Flair on Smackdown Live. lol. Go WOMEN Go!

Old 10-31-2018, 04:12 PM   #822
LegendaryLucci
Outstanding Member

Post Thanks / Like

Roman Reigns gave a farewell speech. I can't believe They didn't let Trish face Bliss after all.