Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > NON-SFO Related > General

Old 10-11-2013, 05:26 PM   #1
Rashiznit-X
SECTION 1 & 2

Tournaments Joined: 1
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 234
Rashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished road
Default just a pre mix

this song is not mixed or mastered just a draft

wanted peoples thoughts first on what can be done better feed back please yall all take a second to check this out

https://soundcloud.com/rashawn-johns...eaming-ft-gene
Rashiznit-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 06:32 PM   #2
ItachiForever

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 336
ItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the rough
Visit ItachiForever's YouTube
Thumbs up Re: just a pre mix

Real ninja stuff right now. Something about the sound of the vocals and beat wasn't mixed right to me. I don't really have knowledge of studio equipment to pin point it out. Cool beat but keep working on vocals and lyrics. This is just my opinion. Not an expert at this.

Other than that I wish yall the best.
Old 10-11-2013, 07:39 PM   #3
shad0wslayer
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1304
shad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: just a pre mix

*sigh*

There comes a point and time where you got to sit a person down and just tell them straight up.. "You can not sing."

This is that moment.

Achievements
Voted Best Chun li User
Rookie of the Year Runner Up
Voted 3rd Most Helpful Ambassador
Voted Most Active Forum User
3rd place Wolverine Tournament Champion
3rd place SDC tourney Champiop
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitaniumFist View Post
Bahki is love; Bahki is life
shad0wslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 08:52 PM   #4
Rashiznit-X
SECTION 1 & 2

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 234
Rashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished road
Default Re: just a pre mix

^^ please read what I said only a draft of melody and how it's Sapost to sound man... Nothing was done full out or done fully...

@itachi I noticed that myself I'm learning the how to engineer and I was playing with a few things prob added to many tweeks I don't dream of becoming a artist the purpose of the song was to work on my use of pro tools but thanks for UR feed back

Last edited by Rashiznit-X; 10-11-2013 at 08:54 PM.
Rashiznit-X is offline   Reply With Quote