Venom 1-hitta Banners, Avatars and Images 24 07-13-2006 01:33 AM
Venom Americanbadass Banners, Avatars and Images 26 10-05-2005 12:27 PM

Old 09-11-2018, 06:09 PM   #1
1-hitta

Tournaments Joined: 1
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 2438
1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough
Default Venom Trailer

WE ARE VENOM!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLCn88bfW1o

Anyone as excited to see this as me next month?

Cyber Akuma -- Brought to you by SFO Underground!

1-hitta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2018, 08:32 PM   #2
Liger Zero
Outstanding Patriot

Tournaments Joined: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 6416
Liger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really nice
Default Re: Venom Trailer

I would be more excited if it wasn't by Sony. They promised a hard R rating then have gone back on that saying it will be PG-13 instead. I have a feeling they filmed it hard R but then have edited it down to PG-13 so there will more than likely be scenes where you're like "Well that was supposed to be more gruesome" but isn't.

Though Tom Hardy has a hell of an actor and I'm just excited to see how he pulls off the character.

Last edited by Liger Zero; 09-11-2018 at 08:44 PM.
Liger Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2018, 09:59 PM   #3
1-hitta

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 2438
1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough

Never knew it was suppose to be rated R. That would of been lit.. nonetheless it seems like it will be a very good movie.

Cyber Akuma -- Brought to you by SFO Underground!

1-hitta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2018, 10:01 AM   #4
Micro_SMG

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 41
Micro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really nice
Visit Micro_SMG's Facebook

I really wanted to see this but the critics are destroying it. Multiple sources are saying it's that bad. Guess I'll wait for the DVD.

Micro_SMG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2018, 11:49 AM   #5
Liger Zero
Outstanding Patriot

Post Thanks / Like
Liger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really nice

Legit being compared to Catwoman, Elektra, and Ben Affleck Daredevil. I mean its Sony and I kind of had that feeling since they ruined Slender Man, Ghostbusters, Flatliners, etc.

The TV trailer I saw when I was watching Smackdown had nothing but jokes that were all cringy and I cant seem to find that same trailer on youtube. "When hes in control im fast, really fast, like super fast!" that's not funny.
Old 10-03-2018, 03:11 PM   #6
Micro_SMG

Post Thanks / Like
Micro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liger Zero View Post
Legit being compared to Catwoman, Elektra, and Ben Affleck Daredevil. I mean its Sony and I kind of had that feeling since they ruined Slender Man, Ghostbusters, Flatliners, etc.

The TV trailer I saw when I was watching Smackdown had nothing but jokes that were all cringy and I cant seem to find that same trailer on youtube. "When hes in control im fast, really fast, like super fast!" that's not funny.
If it's being compared to those movies then regular movie goers are gonna want a refund lol.

I'm just really curious as to how they made a Venom story without a hint of Spiderman. Doesn't Eddie Brock come in contact with the symbiote after spiderman gets rid of it? Is he even a journalist in this movie?

Did hollywood pull a Eddie Brock story line out their ass?

Old 10-03-2018, 04:54 PM   #7
Liger Zero
Outstanding Patriot

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micro_SMG View Post
Quote:

If it's being compared to those movies then regular movie goers are gonna want a refund lol.

I'm just really curious as to how they made a Venom story without a hint of Spiderman. Doesn't Eddie Brock come in contact with the symbiote after spiderman gets rid of it? Is he even a journalist in this movie?

Yes hes a journalist in the movie as seen in one of the trailers. Yes he comes in contact with it after its rejected by peter parker. No it doesn't happen in the movie it looks like he sneaks into a place to get answers and gets taken over.
Old 10-05-2018, 11:29 AM   #8
Micro_SMG

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Micro_SMG View Post
Quote:

Yes hes a journalist in the movie as seen in one of the trailers. Yes he comes in contact with it after its rejected by peter parker. No it doesn't happen in the movie it looks like he sneaks into a place to get answers and gets taken over.
Alright, at least sony got that right.

Old 10-09-2018, 04:12 PM   #9
xfaderx

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1660
xfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of light
Visit xfaderx's YouTube

For some reason I have no desire to see this movie...
Old 10-09-2018, 08:04 PM   #10
blockattack

Tournaments Joined: 3
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1180
blockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to all
Visit blockattack's Facebook Visit blockattack's Twitter Visit blockattack's YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by xfaderx View Post
For some reason I have no desire to see this movie...
none whatsoever.

Need to contact blocky?
blockattack@streetfighteronline.com

blockattack is offline   Reply With Quote