SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > NON-SFO Related > General

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
SFO Cinema 2017 blockattack General Comments & Strategies 41 07-21-2017 01:08 AM
Hosting on SFO 2017 TotalReincarnation Members Help Center 1 03-18-2017 05:29 PM
NBA Playoffs CiaraSpareNo1 General 583 06-21-2013 03:00 PM
Nfl playoffs Zpower General 30 01-26-2006 02:39 PM

Old 04-16-2017, 03:57 PM   #1
LegendaryLucci
Banned

Tournaments Joined: 1
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 430
LegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura about
Default NBA 2017 Playoffs

NBA PLAYOFFS 2017
Last year, The Cleveland Cavaliers won their first championship, Lebron James, Kyrie Irving, Tristan Thompson, and Kevin Love are looking to win their second championship. The Defending champions are squaring up currently with the Indiana Pacers, Cleveland is expecting an easy sweep against them. I thoughts and predictions is that The Cleveland Cavs will win another championship unless Golden State has something to prove. Speaking of Golden State, The Warriors are squared up against The Portland Trail Blazers, and I am currently 4/16/17 watching it live on YouTube.

I will be keeping you guys update with the games and keep you guys posted through the 2017 playoffs all the way through to the Finals.

Lets get it talk, who's your 2017 champion? Low key, Chicago was going to beat Cleveland because they tore them up 3-0 In the regular season, but that's none of my business. Anyway, Kevin Durant, .. That's all I have to say, what an phenomenal player, I'm looking to see big things from him, I'm expecting some buzzer beaters, and 3 point big shots.

Who's your favorite team this years, mines is still of course the reigning champions The Cleveland Cavaliers. OH! and also, you also have 4/16/17 match ups events posted below!

LegendaryLucci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2017, 11:53 PM   #2
LuXv

Tournaments Joined: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 764
LuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really nice
Visit LuXv's Twitter
Default Re: NBA 2017 Playoffs

kant believe my Beltics lost ��

looks like we got to take this is 5-6

LuXv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2017, 12:51 AM   #3
APPLES33D

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 247
APPLES33D will become famous soon enoughAPPLES33D will become famous soon enoughAPPLES33D will become famous soon enoughAPPLES33D will become famous soon enoughAPPLES33D will become famous soon enoughAPPLES33D will become famous soon enoughAPPLES33D will become famous soon enoughAPPLES33D will become famous soon enoughAPPLES33D will become famous soon enoughAPPLES33D will become famous soon enoughAPPLES33D will become famous soon enough
Visit APPLES33D's YouTube

Los Spurs 2017 NBA champions
APPLES33D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2017, 05:31 AM   #4
Liger Zero
Outstanding Patriot

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 6383
Liger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really nice

Who cares my team is garbage. Literally gave up watching Atlanta sports all they do is lose anyway.
Liger Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2017, 06:01 PM   #5
LegendaryLucci
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
LegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura about

Those of you who can tune in into the Cavs and Pacers!
Old 04-17-2017, 08:03 PM   #6
Lightning~Bolt
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 5
Lightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Chicago was going to beat Cleveland because they tore them up 3-0 In the regular season, but that's none of my business. ]
That's exactly why they didn't want to play them in the first round. Just like GSW/SA don't want to play Houston in the Second.

Teams I'm looking at

East: Washington, Milwaukee

West: Houston, San Antonia
Old 04-18-2017, 03:42 PM   #7
LegendaryLucci
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

The Cleveland Cavs almost lost to Indiana on Easter, but they still manage to pull out a W. However, Paul G. blasted his teammates for not getting the win yesterday, this is what he had to say about his teammate Lance S.

Personally, I think Paul George is a great player but even he has hard time hitting game winning shots, and when he miss how would he be any different than anyone else on his team missing game winning shots?
I thought it wasn't that much of a competitive game until the end. Lebron with the stop the big block that basically told everyone that Indiana wasn't winning that game yesterday.