SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > NON-SFO Related > RaNdOm iNsAnItY

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Snowball fight? Wolfeh General 4 02-25-2015 01:59 PM
Mass Effect Zetca Banners, Avatars and Images 8 05-17-2013 03:24 PM
Automatic Zero Effect SoFallen Bugs and Problems report 3 12-25-2010 12:33 AM
i just did something that will effect my life ~MK~stewie General 17 02-23-2008 10:27 PM
mass effect legendary?abdulhaqq General 12 11-20-2007 07:00 PM

Old 07-12-2017, 01:23 PM   #1
Usurp

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 160
Usurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the rough
Exclamation Snowball Effect

this is a suggestion to all
its hard for only a few people to bring alot of people to a spot, i know because i run a website of my own
so here i what i would like to see happen:
1 person go around the new and bring 5 people to the site, go to a FightingGame site or a streetfighter fan site or a chatroom or a library near you and show people about sfo
if those 5 go and bring 5 more .. in just a few generations we can have sfo back to the way it once was

im willing to give a color for everyone who can prove that they brought 5 new people to sfo
just have them sign up and state that u was the one who brought them

i really dont wanna see this site die like my site is doing all because a few people dont wanna tell a few people

^^Live Ranking^^
|Elite Vip, Sep 2006|1st Place Event Winner, July 2017|Elite Vip, June 2017|1st Place Tourney Winner, Aug 2017|S.F.O. Patriot, Aug 2017|Official SFO Rapper, Aug 2017|SFO Moderator, Sept 2017|Outstanding Member, Sept 2017|SFO Color Crew |*****-****** *** *******|

Last edited by Usurp; 07-12-2017 at 09:14 PM.
Usurp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 07:48 PM   #2
LuXv

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 764
LuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really nice
Visit LuXv's Twitter
Default Re: Snowball Effect

Although your intentions are good, any references to "mugen" is against the forum rules.

Im sure as time goes on we will have more and more people coming to the game and forum, right now let us all just continue to remain active and supportive of the current changes in and out of the game!

LuXv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 09:10 PM   #3
Usurp

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 160
Usurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Snowball Effect

my bad i'll edit that out of there

^^Live Ranking^^
|Elite Vip, Sep 2006|1st Place Event Winner, July 2017|Elite Vip, June 2017|1st Place Tourney Winner, Aug 2017|S.F.O. Patriot, Aug 2017|Official SFO Rapper, Aug 2017|SFO Moderator, Sept 2017|Outstanding Member, Sept 2017|SFO Color Crew |*****-****** *** *******|
Usurp is offline   Reply With Quote