Closed Thread

Old 02-10-2009, 03:56 PM   #1
SolidSnake76
Master

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 3099
SolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: The best car

ok, what type of car you liked the best over the years and why?

Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted...

Elder Veteran (2001-2002)
Old 02-10-2009, 04:12 PM   #2
masterbob
Old Skool Gamer

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 54
masterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nice

Old 02-10-2009, 04:18 PM   #3
SolidSnake76
Master

Post Thanks / Like
SolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of light

what the hell is that?

Old 02-10-2009, 04:23 PM   #4
masterbob
Old Skool Gamer

Post Thanks / Like
masterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nice

the image is titled ferrarinot lol
Old 02-10-2009, 04:36 PM   #5
Iplay2win
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
Iplay2win is an unknown quantity at this point

Old 02-10-2009, 04:37 PM   #6
SolidSnake76
Master

Post Thanks / Like

.... why cant i ever get a straight answer anywhere?

ok, im thinking about building a car from the chassis straight on up, and i need parts i can rip off another car and merge into another

i wanna start off with the probe's body first. transverse it into a RWD and installing a 20 gallon gas tank... no, wield my own 20 gallon gas tank together from scrap metal...

suspension, suspension.... how would a BMW suspension system look on the probe? or should i go with toyota's design?

engine is gonna be the simpliest for me, just get a V6 vulcan engine block and fine tune the bitch up to 400 HP.... the trick imma have is programming the ECM... considering the ignition coils, engine timing from TDC to BDC

the chassis concerns me the most though, it needs to be able to handle the high stress while under high speeds. cant have this thing warping on me like crazy. thing is, i dont know which one can be strong enough yet small enough to handle the probe's overall body shape....

and then comes the dynamometer....

c'mon, i know you people are smart, throw some ideas at me

Old 02-10-2009, 05:47 PM   #7
(*~DwAyN3~*)

Tournaments Joined:
Tournaments Won:
Post Thanks / Like
Chats:

Lmao.....

Old 02-10-2009, 05:56 PM   #8
SolidSnake76
Master

Post Thanks / Like

yes, i am seriously gonna attempt to build a frankenstien contraption

if youcant build a car from the wheel up, dont laugh...

Old 02-10-2009, 10:47 PM   #9
Crying-FrEEman
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Crying-FrEEman has a spectacular aura aboutCrying-FrEEman has a spectacular aura aboutCrying-FrEEman has a spectacular aura aboutCrying-FrEEman has a spectacular aura aboutCrying-FrEEman has a spectacular aura aboutCrying-FrEEman has a spectacular aura aboutCrying-FrEEman has a spectacular aura aboutCrying-FrEEman has a spectacular aura aboutCrying-FrEEman has a spectacular aura aboutCrying-FrEEman has a spectacular aura aboutCrying-FrEEman has a spectacular aura about

Present - Mitsubishi Evolution 9

Past - Nissan Silvia S15 GT-Spec R

But best overall car to me is no other than the Nissan R34 GTR (Godzilla)

Go Hard ... OR ... Go Home!

Xtreme X Clan

Need For Speed Launch Sydney 2010

Enter Sick Pick

Old 02-10-2009, 11:12 PM   #10
chunuto
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 10
chunuto has a spectacular aura aboutchunuto has a spectacular aura aboutchunuto has a spectacular aura aboutchunuto has a spectacular aura aboutchunuto has a spectacular aura aboutchunuto has a spectacular aura aboutchunuto has a spectacular aura aboutchunuto has a spectacular aura aboutchunuto has a spectacular aura aboutchunuto has a spectacular aura aboutchunuto has a spectacular aura about

why in the world would u wanna build a car with a probe body as the basis.....

probe fails in sooooo many ways.... ford shouldve quit while they were ahead with mustangs... but nooooo... they had to try and make ANOTHER sports car...

Life is like a box of chocolates... or something like that.
Old 02-10-2009, 11:37 PM   #11
masterbob
Old Skool Gamer

Post Thanks / Like

make sure you get 2 transmissions
Old 02-11-2009, 05:25 AM   #12
(*~DwAyN3~*)

Tournaments Joined:
Tournaments Won:
Post Thanks / Like
Chats:

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Crying-FrEEman @ Feb. 10 2009,22:47)]Present - Mitsubishi Evolution 9
I like that car

1 of my top 5

Old 02-11-2009, 07:59 AM   #13
SolidSnake76
Master

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Crying-FrEEman @ Feb. 10 2009,22:47)]But best overall car to me is no other than the Nissan R34 GTR (Godzilla)
what can you tell me about the engine on this one?

i researched the vulcan V6, not good to use....

Old 02-11-2009, 08:57 AM   #14
Iplay2win
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

I'll put a cigarette lighter in your car if you pay me $70
Old 02-11-2009, 11:33 AM   #15
asshole

Post Thanks / Like
asshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Crying-FrEEman @ Feb. 10 2009,23:47)]Present - Mitsubishi Evolution 9

Past - Nissan Silvia S15 GT-Spec R

But best overall car to me is no other than the Nissan R34 GTR (Godzilla)
Lol. Skyline R34 isn't considered the &quot;Godzilla&quot;, the GTR R35 is, broski.

But, yeah I go somewhat with Freeman.

My favorite car of the past is Nissan 240SX, with an S13 swap.

And present is the new GTR R35.
GODZIRRA!!

Snake, the fact you claim to know about cars and know nothing of the GTR proves that you're all bluff.

It's all love.

=[
Old 02-11-2009, 03:42 PM   #16
SolidSnake76
Master

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (asshole @ Feb. 11 2009,11:33)]Snake, the fact you claim to know about cars and know nothing of the GTR proves that you're all bluff.
just because i only understand ford models doesnt mean i still cant learn japanese models, even though i hate them

you wouldnt even know how to tear down a engine (ANY engine), dont talk

Old 02-11-2009, 03:55 PM   #17
Iplay2win
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

yeah but will your car be doritos and kool-aid proof?

no? then it sucks!

Old 02-11-2009, 04:03 PM   #18
SolidSnake76
Master

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Iplay2win @ Feb. 11 2009,15:55)]yeah but will your car be doritos and kool-aid proof?

no? then it sucks!
what the hell are you doing?

Old 02-11-2009, 05:13 PM   #19
asshole

Post Thanks / Like
asshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (SolidSnake76 @ Feb. 11 2009,16:42)]
Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (asshole @ Feb. 11 2009,11:33)]Snake, the fact you claim to know about cars and know nothing of the GTR proves that you're all bluff.
just because i only understand ford models doesnt mean i still cant learn japanese models, even though i hate them

Lol. Calm down bro, I was only joking. Haha.

But umm.. I do know a lot about tearing down engines. How? My brother and I have built his 240, three times and a 300zx once.
He blew his engine twice on his 240.

I also know a lot about taking apart and putting back together motorcycles. My brother also tracks bikes, and he's destroyed his R1's plenty of times.

=[
Old 02-11-2009, 08:08 PM   #20
SolidSnake76
Master

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (asshole @ Feb. 11 2009,17:13)]
Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (SolidSnake76 @ Feb. 11 2009,16:42)]
Quote:
Originally Posted by [b

Lol. Calm down bro, I was only joking. Haha.

But umm.. I do know a lot about tearing down engines. How? My brother and I have built his 240, three times and a 300zx once.
He blew his engine twice on his 240.

I also know a lot about taking apart and putting back together motorcycles. My brother also tracks bikes, and he's destroyed his R1's plenty of times.

so how much power can a cyclone V6 at 2.5L dish out?

or can you recommend any better engines and help me out for once instead of insulting me?

Old 02-13-2009, 10:15 AM   #21
Liger Zero
Outstanding Patriot

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 6415
Liger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really nice

http://www.northerntool.com/images/p.../199820_lg.jpg

There I Love This Car.
Old 02-17-2009, 03:13 PM   #22
Wolfeh
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1337
Wolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to all
Visit Wolfeh's YouTube Visit Wolfeh's Last.FM

FORD FALCON MOTHERflipEEEEEEEEERS.
Old 02-21-2009, 10:24 PM   #23
Foresaken_King
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Foresaken_King is an unknown quantity at this point

my fav car is still the lambo Diablo
Old 02-25-2009, 12:04 AM   #24
Orlando0

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 45
Orlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the rough
Visit Orlando0's YouTube

Oh wait. You mean RL cars?

I got nothing, don't even pay much attention to them anyway.

Send me a PM if you decide to add me on PSN, so I don't mistake you for a random Friend seeker.
Want to know what is the music played in SFO?
Closed Thread