SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > Street Fighter Online > General Comments & Strategies

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
My sentinel vs sfo. (_ForgottenLegend_) Challenges and Tournaments 22 05-22-2008 10:32 PM
Sentinel tag ~TR~luigi1514 Banners, Avatars and Images 4 11-20-2006 10:58 AM
Why sentinel? Shintouku General Comments & Strategies 48 07-13-2006 05:01 PM
Sentinel strategy from 2nd best sentinel in sfo xsouldeath General Comments & Strategies 15 03-18-2006 03:23 PM

Old 04-29-2006, 02:53 AM   #1
SSJKarma
Banned

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice
Default Re: Sentinel help here...

hi everybody, now i never really ask for help, but i really want to stop getting pummelled into oblivion by spiderman's kicks ! and whatever i do i seem to be on the ground all the times. whatever i do it just seems to get over me and hit me anyway.

so what is your strategies against that ?
with sentinel i mean !

here's a bonus for you to see...

that's a TAG match with ME and TMYAPP against CRYPTWALKER_X and WEBBIEST with only tmyapp still standing in the end ! pretty great match guys. now that is a tag match like i like them to be !

ok that was chessy, go on with strategies on sentinel against spiderman !
SSJKarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2006, 02:55 AM   #2
SBYRD5
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 171
SBYRD5 has a spectacular aura aboutSBYRD5 has a spectacular aura aboutSBYRD5 has a spectacular aura aboutSBYRD5 has a spectacular aura aboutSBYRD5 has a spectacular aura aboutSBYRD5 has a spectacular aura aboutSBYRD5 has a spectacular aura aboutSBYRD5 has a spectacular aura aboutSBYRD5 has a spectacular aura aboutSBYRD5 has a spectacular aura aboutSBYRD5 has a spectacular aura about

SSJKarma use Sentinel's strongest Sentinel force....continousily......it will strike spidey users in the air....

Sent force > spidey kick....

As easy as that..
SBYRD5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2006, 05:48 AM   #3
Dablow

Tournaments Joined:
Tournaments Won:
Post Thanks / Like
Chats:

try hitting theme with the nuclear mines attack it will follow theme every the blast theme with a specail see if the work
Old 04-29-2006, 11:39 AM   #4
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (SBYRD5 @ April 29 2006,3:55)]SSJKarma use Sentinel's strongest Sentinel force....continousily......it will strike spidey users in the air....

As easy as that..
Actually nope sbyrd5, i do that often and it doesn't stop him as spiderman's recovery is too big, i have to do it continously in order not to get hit by the kick and then again he has time to kick me while doing it. so in the end it ends up in a draw like match which is something i wish to not have !

of course the other users are the ones being stupid by always doing the same moves. but i tell ya spiderman is too fast recovery time !
Old 04-29-2006, 11:53 AM   #5
estset

Tournaments Joined: 3
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 235
estset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the rough
Visit estset's YouTube

I don't really liked to tell my stratgies but here is mind :P...When u tried to dodge spiderman kick tried use 3 sentinel force and then jump straight up and then use sentinel force again and jump behind the spiderman and use 3 rocket punch and lizer bean and use straight high jump, because spiderman gonna do his special so use kick to stop it from their do anythign you wanted to =) Just repeating the steped...Tried ranging the spiderman, don't let the spiderman go near you, if it does you must high jump or normal jump, and so on

Check out our Official Youtube Channel: SFO Youtube
SFO Underground: SFO UG
Instagram:
SFO2K14
Twitter: @SFOSTAFF / @SFO2K14
Facebook: SFO Facebook

estset is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2006, 11:59 AM   #6
Cwing

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 2647
Cwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (SSJKarma @ April 29 2006,12:39)]
Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (SBYRD5 @ April 29 2006,3:55)]SSJKarma use Sentinel's strongest Sentinel force....continousily......it will strike spidey users in the air....

As easy as that..
Actually nope sbyrd5, i do that often and it doesn't stop him as spiderman's recovery is too big, i have to do it continously in order not to get hit by the kick and then again he has time to kick me while doing it. so in the end it ends up in a draw like match which is something i wish to not have !

of course the other users are the ones being stupid by always doing the same moves. but i tell ya spiderman is too fast recovery time !
Sent force medium > Rocket punch > Sentinel Beam > Jump Mk> Rocket punch > repeat the process all over again till level 3.

After that Sent force medium > Rocket punch > Sentinel Beam > Jump Mk> Use two plasma storm supers.

The rest your going to use your knowledge of Spidey and Sent!

Also, Karma if you want to train with [my spidey vs your Sent] pm me.

Cwing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2006, 12:19 PM   #7
SBYRD5
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
SBYRD5 has a spectacular aura aboutSBYRD5 has a spectacular aura aboutSBYRD5 has a spectacular aura aboutSBYRD5 has a spectacular aura aboutSBYRD5 has a spectacular aura aboutSBYRD5 has a spectacular aura aboutSBYRD5 has a spectacular aura aboutSBYRD5 has a spectacular aura aboutSBYRD5 has a spectacular aura aboutSBYRD5 has a spectacular aura aboutSBYRD5 has a spectacular aura about

When Estset said ranging..he meant whatr chicken_wings just said..

mostily Medium sent force when spidey does his kick on the ground...although..

I suually block then do medium kick...then rocket punch then...medium sent force...

but if you see the player cursor flying above you luanch high sent forces....

you need to super jump also SSJKarma...

I mean sent users can't stay int he same spot for long or they will get scrapped....
Old 04-29-2006, 12:25 PM   #8
Cwing

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 2647
Cwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (SBYRD5 @ April 29 2006,1:19)]When Estset said ranging..he meant whatr chicken_wings just said..

mostily Medium sent force when spidey does his kick on the ground...although..

I suually block then do medium kick...then rocket punch then...medium sent force...

but if you see the player cursor flying above you luanch high sent forces....

you need to super jump also SSJKarma...

I mean sent users can't stay int he same spot for long or they will get scrapped....
Got another thing to add ...

If your going to move around with sent. NEVER walk always be jumping around with Mk or HK. But before you even jump make sure you do a Sent force. Also by making sent jump all the time
he should be able to stop most web stings.

EDIT: Super jumping will leave Sent wide open, since sent doesnt have any aerial specials, he wont be able to stop any projectiles and spidey kick vs spiderman!

Cwing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2006, 10:52 AM   #9
SBYRD5
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

SSJKarma post your progress on the situation if it's good close the topic sir.
Old 04-30-2006, 11:32 AM   #10
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

been a while till i got back here... took some times... thanks for the info my super jumps still has problems coming out. damn thing works 1 out 2 times ! well i might try a few start thanks for the help. you really think sent force medium is better then sent force high ? i mean he might go above it and just hit me anyway. but you guys play more thne i do so i don't know...

anyway i'll try !
thanks again !
Old 04-30-2006, 03:48 PM   #11
estset

Tournaments Joined: 3
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 235
estset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the rough
Visit estset's YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (SSJKarma @ April 30 2006,12:32)]been a while till i got back here... took some times... thanks for the info my super jumps still has problems coming out. damn thing works 1 out 2 times ! well i might try a few start thanks for the help. you really think sent force medium is better then sent force high ? i mean he might go above it and just hit me anyway. but you guys play more thne i do so i don't know...

anyway i'll try !
thanks again !
I mostly use sentinel force hk.... 0)>O

Check out our Official Youtube Channel: SFO Youtube
SFO Underground: SFO UG
Instagram:
SFO2K14
Twitter: @SFOSTAFF / @SFO2K14
Facebook: SFO Facebook

estset is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2006, 10:45 AM   #12
SBYRD5
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (SSJKarma @ April 30 2006,12:32)]been a while till i got back here... took some times... thanks for the info my super jumps still has problems coming out. damn thing works 1 out 2 times ! well i might try a few start thanks for the help. you really think sent force medium is better then sent force high ? i mean he might go above it and just hit me anyway. but you guys play more thne i do so i don't know...

anyway i'll try !
thanks again !
you need to estimate the attack...

if he goes high sent force high...if he goes low medium sent force will do...