SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > Street Fighter Online > General Comments & Strategies

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
SFO Anniversary xfaderx General Comments & Strategies 55 08-07-2011 05:23 AM
9th Anniversary Comes to an End? TotalReincarnation General Comments & Strategies 8 08-08-2010 11:15 AM
Anniversary -Dazardz- General Comments & Strategies 7 07-27-2010 09:08 PM
Russian Woman's 12th Baby Weighs a Massive 17 Poun (-KIllA13-) General 16 10-14-2007 01:08 PM

Old 07-31-2013, 11:13 PM   #1
(-Kam-)

Tournaments Joined: 1
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1303
(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice
Visit (-Kam-)'s Facebook Visit (-Kam-)'s Twitter Visit (-Kam-)'s YouTube
Default SFO 12th Anniversary

With the anniversary upon us, we have just 7 more days. Even if we aren't getting anything new ( Or we might, you never know...tmyapp is unpredictable)

When it comes time, let us celebrate no matter whether anything new comes or not. Let's celebrate we lasted this whole year solely on the community hopes and dreams to keep SFO alive. (And of course Donations lol )

Let's Celebrate that we made it 12 years going.... long and hard....still striving. We still have frequent vets coming to visit, to new members getting adapted to the new SFO lifestyle.

I remember back in the day between 05-09 this forum would be flooded with anniversary prediction threads and pure bliss running through the community. Especially once it came down to the last couple of hours right before 12am, everyone would flood the servers and forums just waiting for 12:01am just to see what was gonna go down. Refreshing our browsers a thousand times until we saw new "news" on the Front news page ( Back when the game got frequent updates, I wish you new school people was around to witness the energy SFO once possessed).

Yes, Yes, Yes!

Another year down and who knows how many more???

I hope many.

Although a "slight" decline in activity and activeness. We still keep this game going. This is our home, our Family we are SFO so lets toast and celebrate to that if not anything else.

Please take the time out to celebrate, be thankful, give out a few shout outs or w/e you kids are into nowadays lol.

But now to the real question, if you don't mind sharing your SFO anniversary experience and /or Prediction of what you think will come to be this year for the anniversary ( Look at last years anniversary, a feature we never thought would come into existence here on PX is now implemented, CLANS!)

I know no one is expecting anything really but I still have hopes, Maybe we will get a status update on TMY's situation, or maybe he will give us an update.( Don't quote me on this I'm just dreaming)

Maybe we will just get a Happy Anniversary thread from staff saying thanks or whatever ( I don't know i'm just as lost as you guys are..)

Ok, lets say TmyApp was still around and very active. What would your wish list be for the 13th annual celebration of a wonderful Game/Community. Colors? Cool new TMC events? New Character

How about vindicator what characters would you have liked to see modified and updated with new moves?

Another question for you.....lol ( I know I'm asking a lot)

HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE STILL WAITING FOR DWX: Third Strike!!!

I know I still am, who knows how it would've/ might be.....only one can imagine right?

Basically people all I'm asking you is to share something ( Your Thoughts, ideas, suggestions, predictions and / or wish list)

Also to stay in the spirit of the anniversary let's try to keep this thread filled with positive thoughts. Please leave the whole " The Dream is Dead" Situation Out of discussion. Just pretend that thread never happened, how would you be today?

@SFO2k14|SFO FB|SFO Clans|@SFOSTAFF|SFO Goals

Last edited by (-Kam-); 08-01-2013 at 04:00 PM.
(-Kam-) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 11:22 PM   #2
-AlphaRiku-
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 841
-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: SFO 12th Anniversary

A time machine to go back on time so we can actually have updates lol

Clan Battle Record 121-6
6 Tournament Winner Titles
-AlphaRiku- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 11:26 PM   #3
(~Vanilla~)
EVIP

Tournaments Joined: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1176
(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice

WWT IV
Old 07-31-2013, 11:27 PM   #4
-AlphaRiku-
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 841
-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough

Or a new wwt give the game one last bang. Nothing will help unless more people play

Clan Battle Record 121-6
6 Tournament Winner Titles
-AlphaRiku- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 12:05 AM   #5
ItachiForever

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 336
ItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the rough
Visit ItachiForever's YouTube
Thumbs up Re: SFO 12th Anniversary

Everyone who has m.i.a people active contacts invite them for the day. Or everyone come on around noon/ time sfo is most active. Lol. At night the freaks come out but yeah.
Old 08-01-2013, 09:09 AM   #6
(-Kam-)

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1303
(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice
Visit (-Kam-)'s Facebook Visit (-Kam-)'s Twitter Visit (-Kam-)'s YouTube

It would be interesting to see who would win WWT in this edition I guess we can call it old school vs new school.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItachiForever View Post
Everyone who has m.i.a people active contacts invite them for the day. Or everyone come on around noon/ time sfo is most active. Lol. At night the freaks come out but yeah.
That would be a good idea, even better if it actually happens.

@SFO2k14|SFO FB|SFO Clans|@SFOSTAFF|SFO Goals

(-Kam-) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 04:50 PM   #7
Rashiznit-X
SECTION 1 & 2

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 234
Rashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished road

ahhh i remember thoses days just sitting up waiting for updatess every year lol
Rashiznit-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 06:35 PM   #8
~H~Blaze
BANNED BY: TMyApp

Tournaments Joined: 2
Tournaments Won: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1498
~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice
Visit ~H~Blaze's YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by (-Ashley-) View Post
WWT IV
Your mind is so beautiful. I love you.
~H~Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 06:57 PM   #9
LuXv

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 768
LuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really nice
Visit LuXv's Twitter

I think everyone wants WWTV
LuXv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 07:20 PM   #10
-InNeRSoul-
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 383
-InNeRSoul- is an unknown quantity at this point-InNeRSoul- is an unknown quantity at this point-InNeRSoul- is an unknown quantity at this point

Wwtv is pointless without good people / competition this tournament needs numbers kinda would be like wantin CON with 4 clans
Old 08-01-2013, 07:54 PM   #11
LuXv

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 768
LuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really nice
Visit LuXv's Twitter

The name of WWTV alone will bring back at least 75% of the old "Vets" who dont play daily
LuXv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 08:52 PM   #12
ItachiForever

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 336
ItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the rough
Visit ItachiForever's YouTube
Thumbs up Re: SFO 12th Anniversary

ill try to get some new people to make a acc on px. And join up for the sake of activity. if they do join don't act like ass'es cause they don't know better yet.
Old 08-01-2013, 10:22 PM   #13
Shadow_Raichu

Tournaments Joined: 3
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 192
Shadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really nice
Visit Shadow_Raichu's Facebook Visit Shadow_Raichu's YouTube

Let's not put all our eggs in 1 basket for this WWTV tourney, because we don't know (yet) if it will happen or not, hope for something else instead like....

My 3 or 4 wishlist things (hopefully) for sfo's biggest birthday ever:

1. dwx 3rd strike
2. another TMC event (with prizes)
3. New bi-annual contest color winners
4. fixed bison/sakura attacks & supers glitches on p3/p4
Shadow_Raichu is offline   Reply With Quote