SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > NON-SFO Related > General

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Choose your destiny CiaraSpareNo1 General 10 06-21-2013 04:54 AM
Warriors Destiny -AlphaRiku- Challenges and Tournaments 10 05-10-2010 08:08 PM
Fighters Destiny dam_ite!!! Challenges and Tournaments 10 06-30-2007 12:30 AM
Fighters Destiny (-SpideyKing-) Challenges and Tournaments 107 06-07-2007 06:42 PM
Fate and destiny Abdoun_bacK General 2 10-09-2005 11:54 AM

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-24-2014, 05:49 PM   #1
SSJKarma
Banned

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice
Default Doom & Destiny

Funny as jim carrey. you really need to get this game if you love RPGs and comedy, you need this. it is turn based and much like final fantasy 1-3 on th enes. basic designs. but really wel made. they have references to pretty much everything.

i got on a quest to a certain place...
upon getting in, i see a little green elf passing thru telling me wrong princess.
my leader character says... is that who i think it is... is it ... and before he has time to ask, you got the other guy saying, an irish dude, definitley. everything to not say it was link from Zelda. and after that the whole map was pretty much a remake of Zelda 1 on the ness. it was that awesome.

they really parody everything...

synopsys
4 kids going to their friend benjamin to play a game od D&D dungeons and dragons for those who dont know. but 2 of them were told by benjamin that he had enough of playing it like that. and thus they'd be trying something new. upon entering the house the 4 kids finds a book called D&D but this D&D happens to be an RPG called Doom & Destiny. upon doing the quest in th ebooks they get transported to an alternate universe where they really have powers and have to become heroes if they wnana get back home.

basic story.
but man is it funny. you have all 4 d&d types... the guy who just wanna make a brutish warrior in order to cut thru mobs, the geek with glasses that knows every stats and that only wants to look awesome. the intelligent dude following the rules of the game thinking hey lets be serious about it. and then the funny guy who just want to ruin everything by playing really weird stuff.

just to show you how funny this thing is...
your food is actually, pizzas, beers, jely beans, and pretty much everything else you could imagine snack Wise for people doing a game of D&D. seriously there is no describing more then it being described like this...

its a universe that is real, but at the same time it seems like its being written by a game master as the characters goes.

basically along the road you'll be thining that maybe this alternate world is the creation of benjammin the game master. i swear its totally impossible for a world to be like that.

play the game you will understand !
its free to play and is availlable on all consoles and PC. including phones, with IOS, androids and W8.
SSJKarma is offline   Reply With Quote