SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > Street Fighter Online > General Comments & Strategies

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Winners Announced! Survival Week Apr 17-22 blockattack General Comments & Strategies 36 04-30-2017 04:03 PM
[ Freedom Fighters - Winners Announced ] blockattack General Comments & Strategies 45 11-21-2010 03:45 AM
[ Unknown Event 2kX - Winners Announced ] TMyApp General Comments & Strategies 50 05-10-2010 08:06 PM
CC Competition Winners Announced Blade General Comments & Strategies 69 09-23-2007 12:48 PM

Old 05-07-2017, 01:52 PM   #1
blockattack
SFO Admin

Tournaments Joined: 3
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1181
blockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to all
Visit blockattack's Facebook Visit blockattack's Twitter Visit blockattack's YouTube
Default Winners Announced - Survival Week May 1-7

Congratulations to all participants and elite button mashers alike! Survival Week - May 1-7 is complete!

This time around it seemed that there was no issue completing the event for players, due to the toned down difficulty, in comparison to the last events insanity.

I want to congratulate " mil_theangel " on his button mashing dedication! He's absolutely destroyed this weeks record for completion. Good job You are this weeks Alpha Survivor.
Contact me via PM or ICQ for your prizes.

Next up on the totem pole of victory, is " lauzonis "
For being the only other player to complete the event at least once, you are our Alpha-Beta Survivor.

A bit further down the pole of victory, are our Beta-Omega Survivors, the players that were tied for reaching the furthest in the event while still not actually completing the mode completely.
Congratulations " patrick-bateman " & " arkoth_24 "

Last but not least, we have our Button Mashers, those players that gave it the Ol' College Try, but fell short of victory. But participated none-the-less.

"ooshadowoo"
"_cycking"
"sumeriandeity"
"shiny~latios"
"worldboss2000"
"system4"
"prisca"
"_-rashiznit-"

You guys have NO REASON to contact me for prizes, your accounts automatically gain access to the Button Masher in-game title via TMC.

Everyone can find their respective in-game titles here

If you need a reminder on your prizes, visit the original thread by clicking here.

Everyones mCode (post game message) prizes is waiting on them, PM me for your code!

Thank you again for everyone who participated, and look forward to seeing how far you all make it the next coming week.

Need to contact blocky?
blockattack@streetfighteronline.com

Last edited by blockattack; 05-08-2017 at 12:46 AM.
blockattack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2017, 12:09 AM   #2
Patrick Bateman
VIP

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 122
Patrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Winners Announced - Survival Week May 1-7

Quote:
Originally Posted by blockattack View Post
Congratulations to all participants and elite button mashers alike! Survival Week - May 1-7 is complete!

This time around it seemed that there was no issue completing the event for players, due to the toned down difficulty, in comparison to the last events insanity.

I want to congratulate " mil_theangel " on his button mashing dedication! He's absolutely destroyed this weeks record for completion. Good job You are this weeks Alpha Survivor.

For being the only other player to complete the event at least once, you are our Alpha-Beta Survivor.

A bit further down the pole of victory, are our Beta-Omega Survivors, the players that were tied for reaching the furthest in the event while still not actually completing the mode completely.

Last but not least, we have our Button Mashers, those players that gave it the Ol' College Try, but fell short of victory. But participated none-the-less.

"ooshadowoo"
"_cycking"
"sumeriandeity"
"shiny~latios"
"worldboss2000"
"system4"
"prisca"
"_-rashiznit-"

You guys have NO REASON to contact me for prizes, your accounts automatically gain access to the Button Masher in-game title via TMC.

If you need a reminder on your prizes, visit the original thread by clicking here.

Everyones mCode (post game message) prizes is waiting on them, PM me for your code!

Thank you again for everyone who participated, and look forward to seeing how far you all make it the next coming week.

Ran out of time, life hit lol but thanks!
Patrick Bateman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2017, 12:45 AM   #3
blockattack
SFO Admin

Tournaments Joined: 3
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1181
blockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to all
Visit blockattack's Facebook Visit blockattack's Twitter Visit blockattack's YouTube
Default Re: Winners Announced - Survival Week May 1-7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by blockattack View Post

"ooshadowoo"
"_cycking"
"sumeriandeity"
"shiny~latios"
"worldboss2000"
"system4"
"prisca"
"_-rashiznit-"

Ran out of time, life hit lol but thanks!
Always next time

Need to contact blocky?
blockattack@streetfighteronline.com

blockattack is offline   Reply With Quote