SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > Street Fighter Online > New Features

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[GAMES] Evo 2k13 AlphaBee Links 8 07-22-2013 12:37 PM
[EVENT] Winners Announced-Freedom Fighters 2k13 blockattack General Comments & Strategies 44 07-18-2013 12:58 PM
SFO Cypher - 2k13 -Kenshi- RaNdOm iNsAnItY 4 02-07-2013 04:45 AM
[SUGGESTION] SFO 2K13 Community Planner (-Kam-) General Comments & Strategies 19 01-16-2013 09:13 PM

Closed Thread

Old 12-13-2013, 11:53 PM   #126
-AngelicMaster-
VIP

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 357
-AngelicMaster- has a spectacular aura about-AngelicMaster- has a spectacular aura about-AngelicMaster- has a spectacular aura about-AngelicMaster- has a spectacular aura about-AngelicMaster- has a spectacular aura about-AngelicMaster- has a spectacular aura about-AngelicMaster- has a spectacular aura about-AngelicMaster- has a spectacular aura about-AngelicMaster- has a spectacular aura about-AngelicMaster- has a spectacular aura about-AngelicMaster- has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: [ Next SFO Update - Dec 14, 2k13 ]

How I feel cause I can't get on tonight
Old 12-14-2013, 01:07 AM   #127
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 776
TitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of light

^ROTFL!

Someone test handicap mode. Now!

Click Here to Vote for the Storm Dream Goal.
Old 12-14-2013, 01:35 AM   #128
-Elite_Ken-
EVIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 77
-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough

Works great.

P1 will always be the player alone, so who ever is the host WILL BE the handicap personnel at all times.

P3 will ALWAYS die whether it was a real player in that position or not...so avoid being P3 if u want to play.

It works just as we have seen past 2v1 matches in Story modes so far, players really need to remember not to go on the Host's team if they wish to fight.

The mechanics is just as SFO has always been, P2 and P4 can tag each other as always while P1 has no one to tag.

#Legit, Loving it ^_^
Old 12-14-2013, 01:38 AM   #129
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 776
TitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of light

Nice.

Click Here to Vote for the Storm Dream Goal.
Old 12-14-2013, 02:13 AM   #130
blockattack

Tournaments Joined: 3
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1180
blockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to all
Visit blockattack's Facebook Visit blockattack's Twitter Visit blockattack's YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riku View Post
I'm still convinced blockattacks tmyapp undercover LOL
Come on now, I thought we already decided that it was TitaniumFist that was the undercover TMy..

Tryin to blow my cover huh, get out!

Need to contact blocky?
blockattack@streetfighteronline.com

Old 12-14-2013, 06:07 AM   #131
TMyApp

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 139
TMyApp is just really niceTMyApp is just really niceTMyApp is just really niceTMyApp is just really niceTMyApp is just really niceTMyApp is just really niceTMyApp is just really niceTMyApp is just really niceTMyApp is just really niceTMyApp is just really niceTMyApp is just really nice
Exclamation Re: [ Next SFO Update - Dec 14, 2k13 ]

>> The December 14, 2k13 - SFO 1.9F is LIVE

Official Release Notes have been posted here: http://forum.streetfighteronline.com/showthread.php?t=33741
Old 12-14-2013, 07:26 AM   #132
CiaraSpareNo1

Tournaments Joined:
Tournaments Won:
Post Thanks / Like
Chats:

Yay now I can play handicap mode! Who want some? If you had the time Tmyapp, why not dedicate the appropriate time to updating the game, I mean we made it through another year I believe you should of closed the servers down until you were satisfied I believe you should have just closed out the servers and went through the bug squash process the way you only know how.

Last edited by CiaraSpareNo1; 12-14-2013 at 07:39 AM.

Old 12-14-2013, 08:57 AM   #133
LuXv
BANNED BY: TMyApp

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 768
LuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really nice
Visit LuXv's Twitter

^ Closes the servers down to update.. NEVER!

His way as well as many peoples way of updated is patches!

That way we can still play when ever we want while the game will still be patched wether we notice or not.

This is just the FIRST update in a while, Like he said more updates are to come, this one a bug squash who knows the next one might be some more bugs fixed and colors, then a new character etc.
Old 12-14-2013, 09:10 AM   #134
CiaraSpareNo1

Tournaments Joined:
Tournaments Won:
Post Thanks / Like
Chats:

I think the melee should be more dominant than being able to spam projectiles. I believe that should be added. Ryu normal upper punch slowed down dramatically. I don't know what happen to Bison. I'm looking forward to new colors, and the creed in-game for the Outstanding Members.

Old 12-14-2013, 10:45 AM   #135
-Elite_Ken-
EVIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 77
-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough

Yes the projectile reliance needs to decrease, enough hadoken spamming taking over the game :/ I am down for decreasing hadoken speed on ALL characters... (maybe not chun-li since you can notice how her hadokens are already slow.) but yes, projectile reliance is a huge thing.

Loving the update so far, trying to train back up to dominate players tehehe.
Old 12-14-2013, 03:20 PM   #136
-AlphaRiku-
VIP

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 841
-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough

Nothing is wrong with projectile speed lol chill man

Clan Battle Record 121-6
6 Tournament Winner Titles
Old 03-18-2014, 01:59 AM   #137
azncat
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 39
azncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura about

ALL OR NOTHING BABY LET'S GO
Old 03-18-2014, 01:27 PM   #138
CiaraSpareNo1

Tournaments Joined:
Tournaments Won:
Post Thanks / Like
Chats:

Akuma's Hadouken speed is really slow, so is kens, that should be the next thing to happen as far as adjusting characters, Bison teleport need to be fixed because while he's in the process of teleporting specials still hit him, that shouldn't be happening.

Old 03-18-2014, 10:14 PM   #139
LuXv
BANNED BY: TMyApp

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 768
LuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really nice
Visit LuXv's Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by (Sha_Nicole) View Post
Akuma's Hadouken speed is really slow, so is kens, that should be the next thing to happen as far as adjusting characters, Bison teleport need to be fixed because while he's in the process of teleporting specials still hit him, that shouldn't be happening.
Which means, Ryu's Hadokens should also be slowed down.

Ken,Akuma's Crouching HP should be slowed down like Ryu's as well.

Bison is fine, still too fast.

Cyc needs to be fixed in general.

Spidermans Crawler Assault (like Chun-Lis kick special) can hit people from behind.
Old 03-10-2015, 12:14 PM   #140
Bladevampirek
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
Bladevampirek has a spectacular aura aboutBladevampirek has a spectacular aura aboutBladevampirek has a spectacular aura aboutBladevampirek has a spectacular aura aboutBladevampirek has a spectacular aura aboutBladevampirek has a spectacular aura aboutBladevampirek has a spectacular aura aboutBladevampirek has a spectacular aura aboutBladevampirek has a spectacular aura aboutBladevampirek has a spectacular aura aboutBladevampirek has a spectacular aura about

I don't feel like Spidey's Crawler assault hitting people from behind is such a great problem speaking as a Spidey User. Neither do I feel like Chunli's kick is a prob considering in real life if someone were to be behind you & throw a kick they could do it. If it stuck to you or something & you couldn't jump out of the way then I could see that as a problem but right now it seems fine to me both chars. No complaints as far as gameplay goes for me currently. Except as Tmyapp said we need more players.

Never Underestimate Your Opponent.....
*Spreads Fangs * hisses.... Get You Later...
Old 03-11-2015, 07:02 PM   #141
DaBlitzAce
VIP

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 9
DaBlitzAce is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladevampirek View Post
I don't feel like Spidey's Crawler assault hitting people from behind is such a great problem speaking as a Spidey User. Neither do I feel like Chunli's kick is a prob considering in real life if someone were to be behind you & throw a kick they could do it. If it stuck to you or something & you couldn't jump out of the way then I could see that as a problem but right now it seems fine to me both chars. No complaints as far as gameplay goes for me currently. Except as Tmyapp said we need more players.
Why revive an old topic and ????? kind of logic is that?
Old 03-12-2015, 12:17 AM   #142
Bladevampirek
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
Bladevampirek has a spectacular aura aboutBladevampirek has a spectacular aura aboutBladevampirek has a spectacular aura aboutBladevampirek has a spectacular aura aboutBladevampirek has a spectacular aura aboutBladevampirek has a spectacular aura aboutBladevampirek has a spectacular aura aboutBladevampirek has a spectacular aura aboutBladevampirek has a spectacular aura aboutBladevampirek has a spectacular aura aboutBladevampirek has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Why revive an old topic and ????? kind of logic is that?
@DaBlitzAce
I didn't notice "2015" thought Lux posted that in this year & month.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rwPovyR9HY

Never Underestimate Your Opponent.....
*Spreads Fangs * hisses.... Get You Later...
Closed Thread