SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > Street Fighter Online > Bugs and Problems report

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Sync Lost (Hado)-(King) Bugs and Problems report 6 12-24-2010 01:33 PM
Sync Lost in MY host. Prothon Members Help Center 14 01-04-2008 03:20 PM
Sync Lost EvilAkuma New Features 9 06-13-2007 05:01 AM
"sync lost. waiting for other player" Rysk Bugs and Problems report 21 08-26-2006 09:26 PM
I can't sync with anyone zenhatesyou Members Help Center 2 05-11-2006 07:29 PM

Old 07-08-2014, 06:06 AM   #1
PauLLy222
[ Banned By: blanka09 ]

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 293
PauLLy222 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Sync Lost.

I have noticed recently, before I am about to win, a few of my opponents disconnect and it says sync lost waiting for opponent I wait and have to leave this stops them from getting a lose.. needs to get PATCHED.
PauLLy222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2014, 12:16 PM   #2
LuXv
BANNED BY: TMyApp

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 768
LuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really nice
Visit LuXv's Twitter
Default Re: Sync Lost.

I agree but usually it will have a countdown and no one will get a lose.

But we should have a DNF feature so we can tell who disconnects the most and so on lol

But ahhh maybe one day
LuXv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2014, 01:09 PM   #3
PauLLy222

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuXv View Post
I agree but usually it will have a countdown and no one will get a lose.

But we should have a DNF feature so we can tell who disconnects the most and so on lol

But ahhh maybe one day
That would be amazing.. A DNF feature.. but hopefully one day
Old 07-08-2014, 02:47 PM   #4
blockattack
SFO Admin

Tournaments Joined: 3
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1181
blockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to all
Visit blockattack's Facebook Visit blockattack's Twitter Visit blockattack's YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by PauLLy222 View Post
That would be amazing.. A DNF feature.. but hopefully one day
Yeah man.. I mentioned this YEARS back, and suggested removing the menu button mid-game, to stop players from running away.
Boom.. the menu button vanishes after a certain amount of health bar is depleted..

But that pesky Red X still remains.. how do we stop them from clicking that thing! Lol.. No idea..

We will find a way man.

Need to contact blocky?
blockattack@streetfighteronline.com

blockattack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2014, 03:32 PM   #5
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

simple, you remove the little red X. tmyapp could simply deactivate it by making a controll less window.

as for the menu button disappearing, we had that for quite some time. i think the function is just bugged or has been removed. if it has been removed, i already know why and i agree to it. i remember lots of people getting stuck back then because people had clicked the red X but the countdown was bugged and they were forced to X as well.

overall, if it is just bugged down, it needs ot be repaired. but if it was removed due to problems then its fine as it is.
SSJKarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2014, 04:02 PM   #6
blockattack
SFO Admin

Tournaments Joined: 3
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1181
blockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to all
Visit blockattack's Facebook Visit blockattack's Twitter Visit blockattack's YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSJKarma View Post
simple, you remove the little red X. tmyapp could simply deactivate it by making a controll less window.

as for the menu button disappearing, we had that for quite some time. i think the function is just bugged or has been removed. if it has been removed, i already know why and i agree to it. i remember lots of people getting stuck back then because people had clicked the red X but the countdown was bugged and they were forced to X as well.

overall, if it is just bugged down, it needs ot be repaired. but if it was removed due to problems then its fine as it is.
Yeah, it hasnt been removed, but thats going to be the problem.. if we remove the menu button, its bugged, and people have to use the X.
We remove the X, and leave the menu button then people will use the menu button.

We remove both, and then they get the menu button bug and no one is able to leave at all and has to CTRL+ALT+DEL to exit the game...
That makes SFO look really bad.

So.. maybe one day we work around all the bugs

Need to contact blocky?
blockattack@streetfighteronline.com

blockattack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2014, 04:57 PM   #7
LuXv

Post Thanks / Like
LuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really nice
Visit LuXv's Twitter

Nah Tmy should remove both and set a global "esc" hockey that will pop up a navigation box to:

Go to the main menu or exit the game, clicking either option will result in a loss to your record.
Old 07-08-2014, 06:27 PM   #8
PauLLy222

Post Thanks / Like

Yes something needs to be done, it doesn't matter much currently but in the future it has to be stopped otherwise it will get abused by everyone.
Old 07-09-2014, 12:09 AM   #9
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuXv View Post
Nah Tmy should remove both and set a global "esc" hockey that will pop up a navigation box to:

Go to the main menu or exit the game, clicking either option will result in a loss to your record.
isn'T that making the same function as the menu button, but in in a more complex for nothing way ?
SSJKarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 03:41 AM   #10
PauLLy222

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
isn'T that making the same function as the menu button, but in in a more complex for nothing way ?
Yup
Old 07-09-2014, 04:12 AM   #11
LuXv

Post Thanks / Like
Visit LuXv's Twitter

Quote:
Nope, the menu button disappears. This function will never stop working or be able to work
Old 07-09-2014, 03:16 PM   #12
Sir Nash
SECTION 1 & 2 & 3

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 131
Sir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
This is only possible with the download version of the game. Not the html web version.
Sir Nash is offline   Reply With Quote