President Donald Trump LegendaryLucci General 14 10-19-2017 11:20 PM

Old 12-02-2017, 11:24 AM   #1
SolidSnake76
Master

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 3099
SolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of light
Default The Trump Administration

ok, so here is the low-down:

Trump is on his way out the door no matter how hard he tries to sidestep himself away from it. trail of evidence?

The FBI have been building up a mountainload of evidence that is so far targeting his inner circle, grabbing those who they can squeeze information out of in order to promptly prove the suspicions that we, as the bulk many who didnt vote for trump, are fully aware of russian interference with the 2016 elections

a year never to be spoken of again in the future....

Their latest suspect is Michael Flynn, former national security advisor who is now under full cooperation with the FBI due to the fact that he lied 5x about having conversations with the russians on phone conversations.... guy, you dont think gov't systems are being monitored? the minute they showed him all the recordings that unraveled bull**** statements out his mouth, now those are 5 counts of perjury so far since he lied 5 times, each one is 5 years in jail

so.... 25 years in prision

work with us, 1 count of perjury is what we'll get you with.... bull**** us and its the full 25 years

Trump just cannot stop. you think just because you're in the most powerful seat in the world, you can do anything? you now have this mandate to absolute power as a god?

You think firing former FBI director Comey was gonna sweep everything under a rug for ya ass?

we KNOW the russians helped you win. we seen you treat Puerto Rico, A ****ING US COMMONWEALTH, like a foreign nation, then want to pick a fight with the mayor of a town down there in need of urgent help. we seen you try to divide the NFL. we watch your silent approval of these white supremacists and now you allow your republican golf buddies in congress to vote in a new tax measure that ensures that those earning under 40,000 get taxed even more compared to those who actually get taxed less by earning more.

co-worker this morning was just discussing it with me, i'll try to break it down; should be easier for those living in NYC:

i live in Brooklyn, referred to as kings county, and work in Nassau county. right now, i only pay federal, state and city residency tax. Nassau county isnt apart of NYC, so.... a new tax next year would be imposed on me deducting more out of my check: a tax from Nassau county. he even told me how Oregon residents got it far worst so if you gotta commute to work in a different area, you're now gonna be taxed for working in that area.

I can even use @LiquidSnake78 as an example if he works in the city but still lives in the upstate area, he gonna get taxed down 2 or 3 more times like me because the republicans gotta look out for their business partners in the higher ups.

This man had the full intention of protecting the rich and expanding his business, even with this war on science..... the people he is putting in charge of scientific areas of interest are not qualified to even teach 3rd grade science much less measure the acidity of the world's oceans. how the hell can one man being grilled about his qualifications sit there and refuse to acknowledge a graph that clearly shows CO2 levels and overall global temps tracking each other? let me guess, you and think just like trump that if you wash the coal with soap and water, it will do no harm anymore right? right?

we all on this forum were born well after nixon and the watergate scandal, so i can say we dont have much of an idea how big of an upset in washington that event went down as... but now with tillerson incurring the wrath of trump just for calling him a moron and now he wants him out.... your secretary of state you want to fire asap.... look at your cabinet you fool. not a full year at all.... year one isnt done and you fired most of the cabinet you built up and hired.... now tillerson is gonna be ousted by year's end.....

strap your seatbelts in boys and girls.... 2018 is gonna be bigger than watergate

Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted...

Elder Veteran (2001-2002)
SolidSnake76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2017, 12:51 PM   #2
~H~Blaze

Tournaments Joined: 2
Tournaments Won: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1470
~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice
Visit ~H~Blaze's YouTube
Default Re: The Trump Administration

Actually read that in its entirety. Glad they’re really getting him the entire **** out of here.

My stance has been YG’s(Look up FDT) since he threw his name in the running.

Magneto

Vote for magnus now. Do it.
~H~Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote