The road to the superbowl SolidSnake76 General 78 01-22-2006 05:01 PM

Old 02-03-2008, 10:02 PM   #26
trunks_1242
VIP

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
trunks_1242 will become famous soon enoughtrunks_1242 will become famous soon enoughtrunks_1242 will become famous soon enoughtrunks_1242 will become famous soon enoughtrunks_1242 will become famous soon enoughtrunks_1242 will become famous soon enoughtrunks_1242 will become famous soon enoughtrunks_1242 will become famous soon enoughtrunks_1242 will become famous soon enoughtrunks_1242 will become famous soon enoughtrunks_1242 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: BAM SUPERBOWL 42

o____O no more kid movies for you.

And yea...

Lowest Score for a super bowl eh?

Retro From The Getgo.
Thanks Lab.
trunks_1242 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 10:04 PM   #27
`The-Game`

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 5
`The-Game` has a spectacular aura about`The-Game` has a spectacular aura about`The-Game` has a spectacular aura about`The-Game` has a spectacular aura about`The-Game` has a spectacular aura about`The-Game` has a spectacular aura about`The-Game` has a spectacular aura about`The-Game` has a spectacular aura about`The-Game` has a spectacular aura about`The-Game` has a spectacular aura about`The-Game` has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (trunks_1242 @ Feb. 03 2008,22:02)]o____O no more kid movies for you.

And yea...

Lowest Score for a super bowl eh?
But the greatest....
`The-Game` is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 10:09 PM   #28
trunks_1242
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
trunks_1242 will become famous soon enoughtrunks_1242 will become famous soon enoughtrunks_1242 will become famous soon enoughtrunks_1242 will become famous soon enoughtrunks_1242 will become famous soon enoughtrunks_1242 will become famous soon enoughtrunks_1242 will become famous soon enoughtrunks_1242 will become famous soon enoughtrunks_1242 will become famous soon enoughtrunks_1242 will become famous soon enoughtrunks_1242 will become famous soon enough

O_o not even.

Well this my lost post regarding this.

The Pats didnt play like the pats if you ask me.

Their defense wasnt exactly...them.

And they should of know that Manning was gonna throw almost everyime and went into at LEAST double coverage like the giants were doing to Moss.

And The Pats offense...the number one in the league didnt play like it until the end.

And every time the giants made a HUGE mistake...the Pats couldnt compensate for it...and let it slip away.

I think midway through the season...they just seemed to get worse, thats just me.

Retro From The Getgo.
Thanks Lab.
Old 02-03-2008, 10:15 PM   #29
SolidSnake76
Master

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 3107
SolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of light

I hope all the *******s who went against my Giants feel like poop.

you got no idea what I've been going through each time I watched them rise only to fall, and rise again only to fall again constantly.

We made wild cards last time and was knocked out badly. We got past the wild cards round next time and got knocked back again.

This time, we started out with 2 losses and I wanted to see either the Jets or Giants get to the superbowl. the Giants started out 0-2 and I wasn't sure if I could trust them this time around. The Jets were doing good until halfway through the season, the tides turned, and the Giants were winning.

But remember the playoffs last year... even though they made wild cards again, what if they easily get knocked out again? I just watched, waited, and hoped....

watched, waited, and hoped....

When we got to frozen tundra, I was torn but worried. I like the packers but love the giants. and when that kick put them in the superbowl, that was it. now i knew we can truly make a statement by beating a undefeated team. I knew so many people would doubt us like that, so many lacked faith, just chosed the team with the most wins or w/e.

and look at us now. we kicked their asses, proved our QB and WR are better than their QB and WR. we needed this. the yankees suck, the mets suck, the knicks suck, the jets suck, the bills suck and no one cares about hockey.

our defense is overlooked, our QB is underestimated, our run game is talked about but isnt praised, and we are mostly the underdogs

and look at us now. they scared me alot in the past but this time, finally came through. I love The New York Giants....

Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted...

Elder Veteran (2001-2002)
SolidSnake76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 10:39 PM   #30
~MK~stewie
Super Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like
~MK~stewie is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (guitarrocker101 @ Feb. 03 2008,21:10)]
Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (AnimeGirl4evr @ Feb. 03 2008,21:06)]*cries*

They shouldve lost..damnit.
Hell no. If anyone was gonna do it.. it was the Giants. But that last TD that the pats scored was stupid. If the Giants would have covered Moss or at least had 1 guy on him they wouldn't have scored it. Anyways Giants won thats all that matters.

MSG to all the bandwagon jumpers.. UNDERDOGS RULE
yep underdogs rule and brady got owned

my only good 1
http://s2.bite-fight.us/c.php?uid=85635
help me get better
~MK~stewie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 10:45 PM   #31
KingofCrap
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
KingofCrap is an unknown quantity at this point

One up for the underdogs.

Nice work destroying the bid for 19-0.

KingofCrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 12:04 AM   #32
DrunkenMasta
SECTION 1 & 2

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 13
DrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the rough

Lol, Randy Moss is gonna join Micheal Vick in jail now.

They're gonna go have some dog fights.
DrunkenMasta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 12:53 AM   #33
daddypete
Outstanding Member

Post Thanks / Like
daddypete will become famous soon enoughdaddypete will become famous soon enoughdaddypete will become famous soon enoughdaddypete will become famous soon enoughdaddypete will become famous soon enoughdaddypete will become famous soon enoughdaddypete will become famous soon enoughdaddypete will become famous soon enoughdaddypete will become famous soon enoughdaddypete will become famous soon enoughdaddypete will become famous soon enough
Visit daddypete's Facebook

giants are the greatest

daddypete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 10:14 AM   #34
Bob~Marley4004
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 17
Bob~Marley4004 has a spectacular aura aboutBob~Marley4004 has a spectacular aura aboutBob~Marley4004 has a spectacular aura aboutBob~Marley4004 has a spectacular aura aboutBob~Marley4004 has a spectacular aura aboutBob~Marley4004 has a spectacular aura aboutBob~Marley4004 has a spectacular aura aboutBob~Marley4004 has a spectacular aura aboutBob~Marley4004 has a spectacular aura aboutBob~Marley4004 has a spectacular aura aboutBob~Marley4004 has a spectacular aura about
Visit Bob~Marley4004's Facebook Visit Bob~Marley4004's Twitter

Giants have been playing some amazing defense this post season... props also go out to Eli. He has stepped up big time... he is no longer consider a young quaterback to me. He look like his big brother out there... and better
Old 02-04-2008, 10:28 AM   #35
blazin dragon

Post Thanks / Like
blazin dragon is an unknown quantity at this point

YES! the Giants won. now i get to collect bookoo cash from all those people who said that i was crazy for bettin against the pats. WOOT.

Oh and by the way, the only reason that the pats got that Randy Moss TD was because the giants defense literally played most of the game.

blazin dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 10:59 AM   #36
Zpower
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Zpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the rough

I'm really busy at the moment, but I just want to say that the Giants played some great football and won against all odds; I think this victory was more epic than the Patriots actually going undefeated, because it showed that even against all odds, even against all the critics, and even against some of your own physical limitations you can reach high enough to become a world champion. Go Giants! Anyhow, I didn't give the Giants a chance in hell to win this game; so, they proved a lot of people wrong last night and will forever be remembered, as the team that took on the undefeated, highest scoring team in NFL History and won.

This game proved one thing: Heart > NFL Stats

Also, hats off to the New England Patriots, for their undefeated regular season.

Finally, here are my future predicitons: Patriots will win the Superbowl next year. The team really doesn't have anything else tp prove, they have set the records, they have went undefeated in the regular season. So, all they have to do is win another superbowl. The fact is they didn't play that great and still only lost by 4 points. The team will re-group in the off season, and show everyone next year that their still the team to beat.

rewopzmaI
Zpower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 12:28 PM   #37
Elena
SECTION 1 & 2

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
Elena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the rough
Visit Elena's Last.FM

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (trunks_1242 @ Feb. 03 2008,22:57)]Their offense only scored twice.

Thus being their lowest this ENTIRE season....

The pats never made them pay for their mistakes.

So the giants did their thing.
Because defense only let them score twice.

Were you paying attention? It's not one teams fault.

It's not about how many points you score. It's how you play the game...which meh...probably why most Americans can't watch soccer.
Elena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 12:34 PM   #38
SolidSnake76
Master

Post Thanks / Like
SolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of light

.. The Greatest Play in N.F.L History

Old 02-04-2008, 12:37 PM   #39
Elena
SECTION 1 & 2

Post Thanks / Like
Elena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the rough
Visit Elena's Last.FM

Child that was sexy.

That was the reason I lost my voice.
Old 02-04-2008, 12:46 PM   #40
SolidSnake76
Master

Post Thanks / Like

.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sogKUx_q7ig

Old 02-04-2008, 01:49 PM   #41
`The-Game`

Post Thanks / Like
`The-Game` has a spectacular aura about`The-Game` has a spectacular aura about`The-Game` has a spectacular aura about`The-Game` has a spectacular aura about`The-Game` has a spectacular aura about`The-Game` has a spectacular aura about`The-Game` has a spectacular aura about`The-Game` has a spectacular aura about`The-Game` has a spectacular aura about`The-Game` has a spectacular aura about`The-Game` has a spectacular aura about

That was the greatest catch ever...

But I don't really feel like poop picking over the giants. Because its the patroits.

They had chances to intercept the ball but they missed 3 times in the last drive. I couldn't believe it, and a sack where Manning got out of the way. If he gets sacked, that's pretty much ball game.
Old 02-04-2008, 02:09 PM   #42
feross
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
feross is an unknown quantity at this point

BIG dissapointment IMO ...

feross is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 02:16 PM   #43
`The-Game`

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (feross @ Feb. 04 2008,14:09)]BIG dissapointment IMO ...
Really

I would lose 1-2 in the regular season than go 18-0 and then end up losing in the SB.
Old 02-04-2008, 04:22 PM   #44
Mercedes04
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Mercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enough
Visit Mercedes04's YouTube

I wonder how Tiki Barber feels watching his former quarterback win MVP and Superbowl XLII.

Tag is for a new SFO Website.
ETA ~ 3/10/11
Mercedes04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 05:10 PM   #45
trunks_1242
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (DrunkenMasta @ Feb. 04 2008,01:04)]Lol, Randy Moss is gonna join Micheal Vick in jail now.

They're gonna go have some dog fights.
What the hell are you talking about.

Mercedes: I was thinking the same thing...he had a good chance at finally gettting a ring.

And Giants always stood a chance having played them once and making it there.

You dont make it to the super bowl being lucky.

Effort is measure by how you work.

And thats exactly what they did.

And keep in mind Im a Pats fan. - Since way before they won Brady got them three new rings.

=/

ggz/

Retro From The Getgo.
Thanks Lab.
Old 02-04-2008, 07:08 PM   #46
masterbob
Old Skool Gamer

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 54
masterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nice

so many potential records lost...
Old 02-04-2008, 07:13 PM   #47
D!zzY
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
D!zzY is an unknown quantity at this point

Flipping Manning >=(
D!zzY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 07:17 PM   #48
`The-Game`

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Mercedes04 @ Feb. 04 2008,16:22)]I wonder how Tiki Barber feels watching his former quarterback win MVP and Superbowl XLII. *
bahahahahaha.....

That is so true

He was dissing them the whole season. And they win the SB.

In his face, though I don't Giants.
Old 02-04-2008, 08:03 PM   #49
Elena
SECTION 1 & 2

Post Thanks / Like
Visit Elena's Last.FM

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (masterbob @ Feb. 04 2008,20:08)]so many potential records lost...
Giants are the first wildcard team to win.

SO YAY!
Old 02-07-2008, 02:47 AM   #50
Juggernaut

Post Thanks / Like
Juggernaut is an unknown quantity at this point

Don't really care for football, but I know a lot of friends who were incredibly pissed off after the game .

"Love can be like poetry of demons, or maybe God loves complex irony?"
Juggernaut is offline   Reply With Quote