The road to the superbowl SolidSnake76 General 78 01-22-2006 05:01 PM

Old 01-01-2007, 02:54 PM   #1
SolidSnake76
Master

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 3106
SolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: The road to the superbowl

Kansas City (9-7, 3-5 away)
Indianapolis (12-4, 8-0 home)

Dallas (9-7, 5-3 away)
Seattle (9-7, 5-3 home)

New York Jets (10-6, 6-2 away)
New England (12-4, 5-3 home

New York Giants (8-8, 5-3 away)
Philadelphia (10-6, 5-3 home)

its time to play people, we made it to the playoffs. from what i can tell, the colts and cowboys are gonna have easy picking in thier match-ups, but if the pats can only manage a wild card seat, this could go either way for the jets. now the giants are a real problem to decide on. like the jets, this is a 50/50 possibility.

Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted...

Elder Veteran (2001-2002)
SolidSnake76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 02:56 PM   #2
Liger Zero
Outstanding Patriot

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 6427
Liger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really nice

Indy Should Beat Kansas

Dalls Should Win

Giants Should Win.

Jets Have A chance Of Winning.
Liger Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 03:02 PM   #3
Cassidy
Master

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
Cassidy is an unknown quantity at this point
Visit Cassidy's Twitter

Where is tha Saints?

@Keenu2
Cassidy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 03:27 PM   #4
SolidSnake76
Master

Post Thanks / Like
SolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of light

with reggie bush on that team, are you stupid? in the wild crad playoffs?

anyway, do be so sure on the eagle/giants game. without mcnabb (and even with him), they should of never made it this far i believe, and the pats struggling? jets better win this.

Old 01-01-2007, 03:44 PM   #5
Liger Zero
Outstanding Patriot

Post Thanks / Like
Liger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Cassidy @ Jan. 01 2007,16:02)]Where is tha Saints?
This Is Only The Wildcard

The Saints Dont Play Till The Week After.

Oh And Snake You Do Realize Jeff Garcia Is A great QB. He Took The Team To The Playoffs And He Is A 3 Time Pro bowler When He Was with The 9ers.

Old 01-01-2007, 03:46 PM   #6
Mercedes04
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
Mercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enough
Visit Mercedes04's YouTube

The colts will go and win to the superbowl this year.

Tag is for a new SFO Website.
ETA ~ 3/10/11
Mercedes04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 03:49 PM   #7
Liger Zero
Outstanding Patriot

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Mercedes04 @ Jan. 01 2007,16:46)]The colts will go and win to the superbowl this year.
No They Wont And Here Is Why.

They Have No Run Defense, Everyt Team After The Jags Game Has Figured That Out. The Texans Even Took Advantage Of There Light Weight Defensive Players And Beat Them By 3 Points. All The Yard Rushing Against Them Together Is 623 Yards Against The Colts The Past 3 Weeks. I See The Colts Getting Past The Wildcard But Once There In The Playoffs I See Them Being The First Out.
Old 01-01-2007, 03:52 PM   #8
SolidSnake76
Master

Post Thanks / Like

well if tiki is denied his superbowl ring, which i sense, eric manginuis shouldnt have any problems.....

Old 01-01-2007, 04:08 PM   #9
Nosoul4Sfo

Post Thanks / Like
Nosoul4Sfo is an unknown quantity at this point

Kansas City (9-7, 3-5 away)
Indianapolis (12-4, 8-0 home)

Kansas City over Indianapolis. Kansas city has a top 3 running back in the league with Larry Johnson. The past 3 weeks the Colts have give up over 600 yards rushing. Kansas City is able to play a little defense also. So it kind of gives them an edge.

Kansas City 30, Indianapolis 23

Dallas (9-7, 5-3 away)
Seattle (9-7, 5-3 home)

Dallas and Seattle is a game that I think is probably the best matchup in the first round. They are so close together when you talk about them. But when it comes down to it. It looks like Seattle will have the edge. As they will play at home. Also Dallas is strugling and have been on a slump. their defense has played horrible, and they have played a big part of them losing 4 of the last 5.

Seattle 27, Dallas 13

New York Jets (10-6, 6-2 away)

Jets are at New England. Jets have had their good season. But it will all come to an end here. New England is 11-1 in the playoffs, led by future hall of famer Tom Brady. Also Jets are 1-4 againts teams over 500. this season. This will probably effect them this game.

New England 24, New York 7

New York Giants (8-8, 5-3 away)
Philadelphia (10-6, 5-3 home)

New York is at Philadelphia.... Philadelphia has been on a tear for the last acouple of weeks. Winning 5 straight. New York on the other has struggled. only making it by winning the last game to get into the playoffs. Philadelphia is the hottest team entering the playoffs, while the Giants along with the Cowboys are coming into the postseason cold.

Philadelphia 17, New York 7
Nosoul4Sfo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 04:15 PM   #10
Liger Zero
Outstanding Patriot

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah Im Going With Kansas City Now Because I Forgot They Have LArry Johnson And Preist Holmes. Both Are Great Running Backs And One Is A Future HOF.

I Wouldnt Count Dallas Out.

Giants I See Winning Aslong As Eli Throw Acurate And Stays Focused I See Them Winning. We all Know Tiki Will Have A Good Game. I Still Dont Know Why He IS Retiring After This Year When He Still Has 4 Years Left In Him.

New England Just Came Off A Win Vs The Hot titans. I Still Dont See Tom Brady Leading Them To Victory Against The Jets Seeing As There Really Isnt A Single Decent Receiver On NE. Which Means The Jets Secondary Will Take Over Like The Broncos did Last Year Against The Pats. Jets Should Win This Game But Only By A Few Points.
Old 01-01-2007, 05:01 PM   #11
hugovaz
Super Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like
hugovaz is an unknown quantity at this point
Visit hugovaz's Facebook

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (SolidSnake76 @ Jan. 01 2007,15:54)]Kansas City (9-7, 3-5 away) *
Indianapolis (12-4, 8-0 home) *

Dallas (9-7, 5-3 away) *
Seattle (9-7, 5-3 home) *

New York Jets (10-6, 6-2 away) *

New York Giants (8-8, 5-3 away) *
Philadelphia (10-6, 5-3 home) *

its time to play people, we made it to the playoffs. from what i can tell, the colts and cowboys are gonna have easy picking in thier match-ups, but if the pats can only manage a wild card seat, this could go either way for the jets. now the giants are a real problem to decide on. like the jets, this is a 50/50 possibility.
here are my pics

indinaopolis

Dallas (wild game)

New England

Giants

i say chicago bears win the superbowl
Old 01-02-2007, 12:51 PM   #12
(-ReY619RvD-)
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
(-ReY619RvD-) is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Cassidy @ Jan. 01 2007,16:02)]Where is tha Saints?
Where is tha Bears?

@hugovaz: Even though I'm a Chicago native and Bears fan, the Bears aint gonna taker it, look at how they played against the Packer... all teams gotta do is get them in the middle and they can score.

(-ReY619RvD-) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 03:37 PM   #13
abdulhaqq
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
abdulhaqq is an unknown quantity at this point

dallas might win its not ganna be esay like beatin the falcons
abdulhaqq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 04:42 PM   #14
Liger Zero
Outstanding Patriot

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (abdulhaqq @ Jan. 02 2007,16:37)]dallas might win its not ganna be esay like beatin the falcons
Beating The Falcons Shouldnt Have Been Easy. They Should Have Actually Lost But These Reasons Prove Why They Won.

1. The Flacons Receivers Drop More Passes Then Vick Throws.

2. Warrick Dunn Isnt Running Downhill Like He Use To So He Cant Pick Up The Yards He Use To.

3. Vick Cant Do Everything

4. If grady Jackson Is Supose To Stop The Run Why Hasnt He?

5. They Rotate The 2nd String CB to Much And Dont Have Any Good Ones Cept Hall. Which Means Not A Strong Secondary.

6. Vick Is Tired Of Running And Tired Of The Receivers Dropping Every Pass.

7. The Coach Doasnt Do A Thing (Reason He Was Fired)

8. Roddy White Cant Catch

9. The Best Receiver Is The Tight End

10. The Best WR Is Injured Which Is Brian Finneran.

Old 01-13-2007, 11:55 AM   #15
Nosoul4Sfo

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Nosoul4Sfo @ Jan. 01 2007,17:08)]Kansas City (9-7, 3-5 away) *
Indianapolis (12-4, 8-0 home) *

Kansas City over Indianapolis. Kansas city has a top 3 running back in the league with Larry Johnson. The past 3 weeks the Colts have give up over 600 yards rushing. Kansas City is able to play a little defense also. So it kind of gives them an edge.

Kansas City 30, Indianapolis 23

Dallas (9-7, 5-3 away) *
Seattle (9-7, 5-3 home) *

Dallas and Seattle is a game that I think is probably the best matchup in the first round. They are so close together when you talk about them. But when it comes down to it. It looks like Seattle will have the edge. As they will play at home. Also Dallas is strugling and have been on a slump. their defense has played horrible, and they have played a big part of them losing 4 of the last 5.

Seattle 27, Dallas 13

New York Jets (10-6, 6-2 away) *

Jets are at New England. Jets have had their good season. But it will all come to an end here. New England is 11-1 in the playoffs, led by future hall of famer Tom Brady. Also Jets are 1-4 againts teams over 500. this season. This will probably effect them this game.

New England 24, New York 7

New York Giants (8-8, 5-3 away) *
Philadelphia (10-6, 5-3 home) *

New York is at Philadelphia.... Philadelphia has been on a tear for the last acouple of weeks. Winning 5 straight. New York on the other has struggled. only making it by winning the last game to get into the playoffs. Philadelphia is the hottest team entering the playoffs, while the Giants along with the Cowboys are coming into the postseason cold.

Philadelphia 17, New York 7
3-1 to start.... Now to make my 2nd round predicitions.

Indianapolis (13-4, 4-4 away)
Baltimore (13-3, 7-1 home)

This game I will watch.... I love the match-up. The Best Defense playing againts the best offense. But the Big thing I watch about this game is that Indianapolis has struggled on the road in previous playoff games. And haven't played well againts great defenses on the road. Them also having no success playing D on the run on the road, That is another thing to watch. Expecially with Jamal Lewis who looks like a Full back, but has the speed of a running back. Expect for low scoring game dominated by defense.

Indianapolis 3, Baltimore 17

Philadelphia (11-6, 5-3 away)
New Orleans (10-6, 4-4 home)

Oh this game I will enjoy also. I wouldn't these teams to play each other in the NFC championship. But it looks like it's a little early. Hard game to judge in this case. But I think The Philadelphia winning 5 will become a factor in this game.

Philadelphia 27, New Orleans 17

Seattle (10-7, 4-4 away)
Chicago (13-3, 6-2 home)

Oh another good game, which will probably stay close. You could say all you want about the Chicago and how they could kill the Seahawks. Well I think you guys are wrong. What the Bears don't have is an experienced QB who can take them deep into the playoffs. Grossmen only playing in his 2nd playoff game. Hassleback is experience, and has a top 3 RB in the league in Alexander. Let me also remind you that they were in the SB last year, so don't count them out. I think Seahawks take this one buy 4 in a low scoring game.

Seattle 17, Chicago 13

New England (13-4, 7-1 away)
San Diego (13-3, 8-0 home)

Great game also. love this match-up, but I don't think it's as hyped up as the Colt-Raven's game. Anyways, this is an interesting game. LT, already called one of the best RB's of all time. againt's future Hall-of-Famer, and 3 time SB winning QB Tom Brady. San Diego has everything going for them, Home-field, the RB, and WR's, and QB. But I think which will come down to this game will also be experience from the QB area. I think Rivers will struggle in this case of him not playing in a game of this atmosphere. Brady has done this many times, and I think he will do it again.

New England 20, San Diego 17

Alright guys... Those were my predictions. Lets see how this will play-out. So see you guys next week
Old 01-14-2007, 05:53 PM   #16
blitzfire0
Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like
blitzfire0 is an unknown quantity at this point

score was for colts vs ravens 15-6 yeah colts
bears vs seahawks 24 - 27 overtime bears
i dont remember eagles game but i know they lost
im still waitin to see who wins between patriots and chargers

Im the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.

second place in Master of Chun 2.
blitzfire0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 11:12 PM   #17
Liger Zero
Outstanding Patriot

Post Thanks / Like

I See This

New Orleans Over Bears

Colts Over Patriots

And New Orleans Over Colts In Superbowl.
Old 01-15-2007, 02:50 PM   #18
Mercedes04
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Mercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enough
Visit Mercedes04's YouTube

I'll say this one last time....colts got it this year.

Bears > New Orleans Saints

Colts > Patriots

Colts > Bears

Colts = Superbowl champs...heh...third time is a charm eh?

Tag is for a new SFO Website.
ETA ~ 3/10/11
Mercedes04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 07:39 PM   #19
hugovaz
Super Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like
Visit hugovaz's Facebook

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Mercedes04 @ Jan. 15 2007,15:50)]I'll say this one last time....colts got it this year.

Bears > New Orleans Saints

Colts > Patriots

Colts > Bears

Colts = Superbowl champs...heh...third time is a charm eh?
i like ur pix Mercedes. And i picked chicago because i love going with the underdogs. Well i won around 150 on proline for my footballs pix. I got them all write colts new england new orleans chicago. Never doubt the colts and patriots always find a way to win. I say the winner patriots colts will win the superbowl. And who said colts cant stop the run! I hope u feel stupid now.
Old 01-15-2007, 07:52 PM   #20
(-KIllA13-)
Sponsored VIP

Tournaments Joined: 2
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 98
(-KIllA13-) is an unknown quantity at this point

Brady ftw!!!

OMG,

Brady > Chargers.. =D

New England for the superbowl..

My predictions

BOLD = Winners

New England Vs Colts
Bears Vs Saints

New England Vs Saints

Englands taking this..

Y
(-KIllA13-) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 07:59 PM   #21
hugovaz
Super Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like
Visit hugovaz's Facebook

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ((-KIllA13-) @ Jan. 15 2007,20:52)]Brady ftw!!!

OMG,

Brady > Chargers.. =D

New England for the superbowl..

My predictions

BOLD = Winners

New England Vs Colts
Bears Vs Saints

New England Vs Saints

Englands taking this..
the last meeting colts played new england i think it was in new england. Colts ended up winning i dont really remember by 7 or 10 something like that. Indiniapolis wiill be to much for new england . But new england can still win this if they on there game!
Old 01-15-2007, 08:08 PM   #22
(-ReY619RvD-)
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
(-ReY619RvD-) is an unknown quantity at this point

Okay here are my picks for the championships

Colts>Patriots

Saints>Bears

Saints>Colts
(-ReY619RvD-) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 08:48 PM   #23
Nosoul4Sfo

Post Thanks / Like

Atleast New England won for me.... Gosh that almost killed me for the week. 1-3

4-4 for the Last 2 Weeks

<span style='color:red'>AFC Conference Championship</span>

<span style='color:blue'>New England (14-4, 8-1 road)</span>
<span style='color:blue'>Indianapolis (14-4, 9-1 home)</span>

This is another rematch of the classic battle of Tom Brady vs. Peyton Manning. The 2 best QB's of today. Indianapolis is looking for it's first Super Bowl in the Peyton Manning era. The Patriots are looking for their 4th apperance in the last 6 years in the Brady era. The last 3 match-ups, the Patroits have had the Colts number. winning all their games by a number of 20 points, in New England. But, it's a change in scenory. As they will play in Indianapolis. Even though the Colts are at home, and defense has been playing off the chain. I think that Tom Brady will beat the colts defense once again. That defense has to topple once. Because they weren't 31st in the run for no reason. the Combo of Marooney/Dillion will light up that defense, and also Tom Brady being so great able to pass the ball. The Colts offense has been struggling as of late. And will probably stay like that. The Secondary of the Patroits is easily a Top 5 secondary in the league. And you saw what happened to the Colts Saturday with the Baltimore secondary. They didn't allow the Colts WR to have big games. Addai is good but he ain't no LT.

<span style='color:blue'>New England 24, Indianapolis 10</span>

<span style='color:blue'>NFC Conference Championship</span>

<span style='color:black'>New Orleans (11-6, 6-2 road)</span>
<span style='color:blue'>Chicago (14-3, 7-2 home)</span>

This game interest a bit too. This game is between 2 teams who have little playoff experience. The Saints having the lowest winnig percentage in the playoffs. Being 2-13... The Bears other than last year. Haven't made the playoffs in a long time. And them having Rex Grossman, finally having his first year being healthy. Even though the Bears have home field advantage. I think the Saints will take it to the SB. The Chicago Bears have been strugling as of late. They are coming off a overtime win againts the Seahawks. Who are banged up in defense. If not because of them not having 2 or 3 of their defensive backs being out. You could possibly see them on their couches watching the Seahawks playing the Saints. The Saints have so many weapons it's incredible. Led by Drew Brees, Duce McCailister, and Reggie Bush. Colston, who is having a strong year, and copper their long ball threat, and Reggie Bush, who can Recive also. I think will torch up the defense, which happened againts the Seahawks. And Grossman, I think might struggle againts the Saints front 4.

<span style='color:black'>New Orleans 30</span>, <span style='color:blue'>Chicago 13</span>

Old 01-17-2007, 02:26 PM   #24
Unknown_Secret

Post Thanks / Like
Unknown_Secret has a little shameless behaviour in the past

If the Chicago Bears (hometown heros) can huddle over seattle and get rex grossman in line they may have a chance
Old 01-17-2007, 02:40 PM   #25
King1218
Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like
King1218 is an unknown quantity at this point

I dont keep track much of football, but I always come around this time of year to see that Pats are doing well, as usual.
*roots for the Home Team* =P

Simmy (Lady R) and Danny (Me xD) forever <3 since 4/16/2007
King1218 is offline   Reply With Quote