dominicankid098
Sponsored VIP

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 19
dominicankid098 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: The road to the superbowl

LOL. He wouldn't have caught that touchdown if Sheppard didn't get injured.

A few upsets came this Sunday: Baltimore over Pittsburgh, Chicago over Carolina, Oakland over Washington, Arizona over St. Louis. San Francisco was close to pull an upset over Seattle. It was a good Sunday. Got to love it.

Still kinda mad about the Colts vs Bengals game. I really thought the Bengals would win. This game was played as if both teams came from the Arena Football league. Carson had a few chances to score, but he didn't execute. At the same time, the Bengals did score high. The defense just didn't do their job. Chad Johnson had a great game.

Big Ben is suppose to be back next Sunday for the Colts game. Let see if he could shut them down finally. I don't want the Colts to go undefeated. Remember, I am a DOLFAN. =(

The Fluffy Kitties record - 30 Wins; 5 Losses
dominicankid098 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2005, 09:17 PM   #27
Phinally-champ

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
Phinally-champ will become famous soon enoughPhinally-champ will become famous soon enoughPhinally-champ will become famous soon enoughPhinally-champ will become famous soon enoughPhinally-champ will become famous soon enoughPhinally-champ will become famous soon enoughPhinally-champ will become famous soon enoughPhinally-champ will become famous soon enoughPhinally-champ will become famous soon enoughPhinally-champ will become famous soon enoughPhinally-champ will become famous soon enough

Tampa bay wins 30-27 yup yup yup yup yup yup yup

we going to win it all like in 2003

for all yall haters we put some spiners on Carnell Williams and

let him run again
Phinally-champ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2005, 09:21 PM   #28
Eternal
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
Eternal is an unknown quantity at this point

I can't believe the Cardinals actually won. XD
Every team in AZ sucks.Except for the Suns last year.

I watched the Raider game.They barely got it >_c

Yea,my team will always be Raiders.
Eternal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2005, 12:41 AM   #29
Mercedes04
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Mercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enough
Visit Mercedes04's YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Phinally-champ @ Nov. 20 2005,9:17)]Tampa bay wins 30-27 yup yup yup yup yup yup yup

we going to win it all like in 2003

for all yall haters we put some spiners on Carnell Williams and

let him run again
Yeah once again, Tampa Bay surprises me. Chris Simms looked more confident then ever today, and the offensive line protected him so he could get rid of the ball when he wanted to. But yeah that was a pretty fun game to watch.

btw: Way to go Colts! 10-0 Baby

Tag is for a new SFO Website.
ETA ~ 3/10/11
Mercedes04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2005, 12:58 AM   #30
Shinatsu
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Shinatsu is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah the Colts are unstoppable..and howbout those bucs W00t!
Shinatsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2005, 12:09 AM   #31
Mercedes04
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Mercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enough

Figured I get a head start for next weeks games:

Thurday Nov. 24
Atlanta at Detroit
Denver at Dallas

Sunday Nov. 27
St. Louis at Houston
Carolina at Buffalo
San Diego at Washington
San Francisco at Tennessee
Chicago at Tampa Bay
Baltimore at Cincinnati
New England at Kansas City
Cleveland at Minnesota
Miami at Oakland
Jacksonville at Arizona
N.Y. Giants at Seattle
Green Bay at Philadelphia
New Orleans at N.Y. Jets

Monday Nov. 28
Pittsburgh at Indianapolis (11-0..lol)

ETA ~ 3/10/11
Old 11-22-2005, 11:05 AM   #32
dominicankid098
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Shinatsu @ Nov. 20 2005,1:58)]Yeah the Colts are unstoppable..and howbout those bucs W00t!
Them "bucs" won't reach the superbowl. How could anyone think that Chris Simms did any good against the Falcons when the defense won the game for them? Check out these stats C. Simms put in the entire game:

C. Simms
CP/AT: 11/19
YDS: 118
TD: 0
INT: 1

Any QB can get those numbers playing the first half. Please.. Chris Simms hasn't showed me anything that would impress me yet. And to tell you the truth, I don't think he is even as good as Joey Harrington.

The buccaneers are not going to beat "The" Bears. Bears defense is just too good giving up an average of 11 points per game (Best D in the NFL). You will see Chris Simms running backwards for his life.

Let see how the Colts perform against a physical Steeler defense. Big Ben is likely going to be back for this game.

Old 11-22-2005, 01:14 PM   #33
East$ideKilla

Post Thanks / Like
East$ideKilla is an unknown quantity at this point

afc champs will be jags colts lucked out against them and peyton seems to fall apart in the playoffs NFC will be cowboys. why? because they were less than 2 mins from being 8 - 1 right now ps> its a bit sloppy because im writing on my psp lol
Old 11-22-2005, 03:32 PM   #34
Ry-pre-pOwer

Post Thanks / Like
Ry-pre-pOwer is an unknown quantity at this point

Colts all the waayy

Xx In This World Only The Fitess Survive If you Strong You Live If Your Weak YOU DIE!!Xx
Ry-pre-pOwer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2005, 03:36 PM   #35
blockattack

Tournaments Joined: 3
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1180
blockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to all
Visit blockattack's Facebook Visit blockattack's Twitter Visit blockattack's YouTube

COLTS COLTS COLTS COLTS!!! whats the QB's name, archie? Eli? .....theres another one, I forget

Need to contact blocky?
blockattack@streetfighteronline.com

blockattack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2005, 06:28 PM   #36
mastergrim8
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
mastergrim8 is an unknown quantity at this point

peyton manning? well as for merceds choices
1)Atlanta 2) Dallas*dont count them out
3)St. Louis 4) Carolina5) San Diego(u forget ladanian lomlinson? 6)Tennessee
7)Tampa Bay
8) Baltimore9)New England(ck is nothing without priest holmes 10)Minnesota 11)Oakland 12)NYG 13)Arizona 14)Greenbay (no mcnabb nor owens and if westbrook is hurt theyre gone 15)New Orleans (are u crazy the jets ha ha ha 16) sighs colts
Well my superbowl picks are (for sure)Colts VS (Falcons or Cowboys) The cowboys are invincible they get better each week and their really strong. Falcons eh i just like vick and he might lead them to the superbowl. Chances of Colts winning superbowl 75% Cowbowls 50% Falcons 25%
mastergrim8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2005, 06:49 PM   #37
SolidSnake76
Master

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 3101
SolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of light

Thurday Nov. 24
Atlanta at Detroit: atlanta got this
Denver at Dallas: i'll go with the broncos on this one. could be an upset.

Sunday Nov. 27
St. Louis at Houston: obviously st louis
Carolina at Buffalo: c'mon now, carolina
San Diego at Washington: only few can contain tomlinson, can the redskins?
San Francisco at Tennessee: pfft, as bad as the 49ers, they aint wining this
Chicago at Tampa Bay: i gotta go with tampa
Baltimore at Cincinnati: bengals might have this one in the bag
New England at Kansas City: pats are always 50/50. there might or might not be an upset by the chiefs
Cleveland at Minnesota: with or without culpepper, they still suck. cleveland got this
Miami at Oakland: dolphins, oakland aint as good as they once were
Jacksonville at Arizona: gotta go with jacksonville on this one
N.Y. Giants at Seattle: ELI flipING OWNZ, GIANTS AND TIKI WILL WIN!!!!
Green Bay at Philadelphia: hard to tell, but i'm gonna side with farve and the packers on this one.
New Orleans at N.Y. Jets: two of the worst teams in the league, but i say jets can hold down much better than the saints

Monday Nov. 28
Pittsburgh at Indianapolis: we all know the answer already LOL.....

NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE GIANTS. you should of seen the TD run by burress after that catch!

Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted...

Elder Veteran (2001-2002)
SolidSnake76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2005, 07:20 PM   #38
dominicankid098
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Dolphins will lose to Oakland. Miami will be playing without the heart of their defense, Zack Thomas. He is out for 2+ weeks with a shoulder injury.

I see an upsetting loss for St. Louis. St. Louis will not have Bulger anymore for this season. Martin is no good. Houston will win, by a field goal.

Seattle will prove to everyone why they are the number 1 team in the NFC.

The Chiefs are likely lose to the Patriots. Tom Brady is going to have a field day especially since that Chiefs defense isn't playing so well giving up 250+ passing ypg. Also, I think the Patriots will not lose anymore games this season and will have the momentum lifted for the playoffs.

Washington is done. San Diego will run them over. Yesterday, they reported Gates out for 2 weeks, today they said he is "probable" (75% chance) to play this sunday and will practice tommorow. His ankle injury wasn't so severe.

New Orleans and Jets, kind of hard to tell. But unless Jay Fiedler comes back, I have my doubts that Bollinger would lead the team to atleast 1 passing touchdown.

San Francisco will get their third win against Tennessee. Ken Dorsey looks like he can be a starting QB in the future, but not for the 49ers especially since they drafted Alex Smith. McNair looks like he might retire.

The game I am mostly looking forward to is the Monday Night game (Colts vs Steelers). That game has as much hype as the "13-0" Bears vs Dolphins monday night game back in 1985.

My SuperBowl pick remains the same: New England vs Dallas Cowboys.

Old 11-22-2005, 07:32 PM   #39
Phinally-champ

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
Phinally-champ will become famous soon enoughPhinally-champ will become famous soon enoughPhinally-champ will become famous soon enoughPhinally-champ will become famous soon enoughPhinally-champ will become famous soon enoughPhinally-champ will become famous soon enoughPhinally-champ will become famous soon enoughPhinally-champ will become famous soon enoughPhinally-champ will become famous soon enoughPhinally-champ will become famous soon enoughPhinally-champ will become famous soon enough

buc will beat the bears cause of our running game we will have and chris sims willl get back on track watch this is like the year we won in 2003 when brad was going up and down then pull it together in the playoff to win it all bucs all the way later brad was cut from the bucs O_o

Phinally-champ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2005, 12:23 PM   #40
MEGA_DRACOS_XRL
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
MEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enough

I like the Vikings. did y'all see week 10/ man, they did 3 things that no teams hasever done in the NFL before. and that's a Interception TD Kickoff Td and Punt Return TD. and the score was 24-21 they beat those gIANTS by field goal. Gg NYG P.s. we seond i NFC North

MEGA_DRACOS_XRL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2005, 08:42 PM   #41
dominicankid098
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (dominicankid098 @ Nov. 21 2005,8:20)]Seattle will prove to everyone why they are the number 1 team in the NFC.
Incredible game. Overtime and all. But like I said, Seattle will and DID prove they are the best team in the NFC by beating the Giants. My game ball goes to Mike Holmgreen. Amazing play calls, and perfect time outs.

The Seattle Seahawks are now 9-2.

REMAINING SEAHAWKS GAMES:
@ Philadelphia (Monday Night Football)
vs San Francisco
@ Tennessee
vs Indianapolis (#1 team vs # 2 team)
@ Green Bay

They might lose against Indianapolis, but the other 4 games are easily manageable and they shouldn't have a problem winning those games. 13-3 is my prediction for there overall season record, which is enough for home field advantage in the NFC throughout the playoffs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]buc will beat the bears cause of our running game we will have and chris sims willl get back on track watch this is like the year we won in 2003 when brad was going up and down then pull it together in the playoff to win it all bucs all the way later brad was cut from the bucs O_o
I told you they would lose against "the" Bears.

BUCS REMAINING GAMES:
@ New Orleans
@ Carolina
@ New England
vs Atlanta
vs New Orleans

My Bucs season prediction overall: 9-7

I think they have a tough road game. They are likely to lose against Carolina, New England (Cold game in Foxboro), and the rematch against the Falcons.

9-7 won't get you to the playoffs especially in that division. Carolina and Atlanta will both go to the playoffs. One as a wild card team, one as a division winner.

Old 11-27-2005, 10:24 PM   #42
SolidSnake76
Master

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 3101
SolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of light

I'm gonna arrange a hit on Feely.

how the hell can the FGs come short? I just wanted to fight something when they lost.

Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted...

Elder Veteran (2001-2002)
SolidSnake76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2005, 10:56 PM   #43
Mercedes04
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]Seattle will prove to everyone why they are the number 1 team in the NFC.
After watching them beat the Giants, I can agree to this...poor Giants Lol..

ETA ~ 3/10/11
Old 11-28-2005, 01:59 PM   #44
chunuto
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 10
chunuto has a spectacular aura aboutchunuto has a spectacular aura aboutchunuto has a spectacular aura aboutchunuto has a spectacular aura aboutchunuto has a spectacular aura aboutchunuto has a spectacular aura aboutchunuto has a spectacular aura aboutchunuto has a spectacular aura aboutchunuto has a spectacular aura aboutchunuto has a spectacular aura aboutchunuto has a spectacular aura about

Seattle kicks some a**! lol

Life is like a box of chocolates... or something like that.
chunuto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2005, 02:06 PM   #45
East$ideKilla

Post Thanks / Like
East$ideKilla is an unknown quantity at this point

cowboys would be 10-1 if they had a kicker who could kick 40 yarders -_-
Old 11-28-2005, 02:09 PM   #46
Nas
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 17
Nas is an unknown quantity at this point

Denvers doing awesome...

- Haze
Nas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2005, 03:39 PM   #47
MEGA_DRACOS_XRL
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
MEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enough

Personally i think those Viking shouldn't have Drafted to take Randy Moss to another team. They're ***, and that's the Only reason why im sticking with them . Cheeers.

MEGA_DRACOS_XRL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2005, 03:49 PM   #48
Nas
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 17
Nas is an unknown quantity at this point

meh...the bronco's are doing good so far...yet those 2 losses are fliping lame

- Haze
Nas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2005, 06:50 PM   #49
~Mastermax~
VIP

Location: Fetus of God (it's a level from darkstalkers, smartass!)
Post Thanks / Like
~Mastermax~ is an unknown quantity at this point

heh the cheifs beat the pats, now those fliping carpet baggers can stop gloating about victories on easy teams.

CLICK ME
~Mastermax~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2005, 11:08 PM   #50
Zapper
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Zapper is an unknown quantity at this point

The Score right now
Colts 23 Steelers 7

Colts simply pwn the Afc and will go all the way to the superbowl..
I dont care what yall say
Zapper is offline   Reply With Quote