The road to the superbowl SolidSnake76 General 78 01-22-2006 05:01 PM

Old 09-30-2012, 10:52 PM   #26
Liger Zero
SECTION 1 & 2

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 6427
Liger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really nice
Default Re: The Road to the Superbowl: XLVII

I went 11-3 so far on my nfl picks this week the only games I got wrong were the STL/SEA game, the MIN/DET game and the PHI/NYG game. Hopefuly the Bears beat down the Cowboys so I can go 12-3.
Liger Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 09:10 AM   #27
donkios
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 184
donkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by FadeToBlack View Post
Texans don't have a better QB or WR honestly man c'mon do you even watch the Falcons bro? You srsly think Matt Swab is better then Ryan? Be quiet bro. & the WR core is killing yalls. Foster is just gonna pull his hamstring sooner or later btw he always does but hes nice though i give him the edge over Turner.
They have a better D and probably the best O-Line in the NFL though

O-Line + Run game + Defense = Superbowl

It was a major fluke that the 49ers didn't get to the superbowl last year. Schaub is better than Smith and Foster is one of the best RBs if not the best in the league

Matt Ryan is better than Schaub but that Texans D is is alot better than the Falcons

--------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by donkios; 10-01-2012 at 09:12 AM.
donkios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 09:27 AM   #28
LuXv
BANNED BY: TMyApp

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 768
LuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really nice
Visit LuXv's Twitter

IMO Adrian Peterson is the best RB in the League. But thats just me.

As for the 49ers, yeah They should have made it to the SB and faced the Patriots (who barley made it in)

Lets just all cross our fingers and hope the Pats make it back XD
LuXv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 09:27 AM   #29
`Crystal

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1061
`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough

Giants all day!
Mad they lost their last game though. But it's okay. Eli knows when to shine!
`Crystal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 09:44 AM   #30
FadeToBlack
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 176
FadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by donkios View Post
They have a better D and probably the best O-Line in the NFL though

O-Line + Run game + Defense = Superbowl

It was a major fluke that the 49ers didn't get to the superbowl last year. Schaub is better than Smith and Foster is one of the best RBs if not the best in the league

Matt Ryan is better than Schaub but that Texans D is is alot better than the Falcons
I didn't say they had better D or a O-line .
But is it that much better then the falcons ? Nah not at all. Falcons have just as much beasty players on defense as they Texans do. Falcons have all the pieces to win a superbowl bro , but you should worry about your panthers buddy boy haha.
Old 10-01-2012, 12:06 PM   #31
donkios
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
donkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura about

yall got lucky as hell yesterday and you know it lol

& Texans have been one of my favorite teams for a while now

Old 10-01-2012, 02:38 PM   #32
FadeToBlack
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
FadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished road

Call it lucky if it makes you feel better & although texans are a really good team they won't make it to the superbowl , not with swabby at the QB lol .

& I didn't know Texans were you favorite team i never hear you talk about them just the panthers . but thats news to me.
Old 10-01-2012, 03:22 PM   #33
donkios
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

2 hail marys completed = lucky

Old 10-01-2012, 04:38 PM   #34
FadeToBlack
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Panthers D is sorry and that's all there is to it. How you let Roddy White get 10yard in front of you? He's not even fast. If Ryan would of put just a little bit of air under that ball would of been a TD.
Old 10-01-2012, 05:31 PM   #35
donkios
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

look at that GIF on the first page. Haruki Nakamura's dumb ass was back peddling like he was returning a punt lol

honestly i'm not that mad anymore because it shows we're not that bad but we had that game up until Cam fumbled and then the dumb ass safety tries to field a arm punt

Old 10-01-2012, 06:25 PM   #36
FadeToBlack
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like

That's bad D not luck then lol. Cam fumbling, you can argue that was luck but in the back of my head i knee something was gonna happen, cause it is the Panthers we're talking about haha.
Old 10-01-2012, 06:44 PM   #37
Shadow_Raichu

Tournaments Joined: 3
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 186
Shadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really nice
Visit Shadow_Raichu's Facebook Visit Shadow_Raichu's YouTube

i wonder who will make it to the Superbowl this year? and who will be this year's 2012 Champions?
Shadow_Raichu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 06:55 PM   #38
donkios
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by FadeToBlack View Post
That's bad D not luck then lol. Cam fumbling, you can argue that was luck but in the back of my head i knee something was gonna happen, cause it is the Panthers we're talking about haha.
man sad part is I was thinking the same thing LOL

Old 10-01-2012, 10:03 PM   #39
Liger Zero
SECTION 1 & 2

Post Thanks / Like
Liger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really nice

Quote:
2 hail marys completed = lucky
Correction 1 Hail Marry and 1 short pass for a pass interference and then 2 more short passes.

Also stop dissing Matt Shuab, I said the guy would be a complete QB once he figured a way to throw TD's and he has done that this year.
Old 10-01-2012, 10:05 PM   #40
donkios
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Correction: NO.

Talking about the first time Nakamura screwed up

Old 10-01-2012, 10:10 PM   #41
Liger Zero
SECTION 1 & 2

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Correction: NO.

Talking about the first time Nakamura screwed up

Oh, I wasnt even awake for the first half I was snoozing.
Old 11-11-2012, 06:31 PM   #42
dj_hussla
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
dj_hussla will become famous soon enoughdj_hussla will become famous soon enoughdj_hussla will become famous soon enoughdj_hussla will become famous soon enoughdj_hussla will become famous soon enoughdj_hussla will become famous soon enoughdj_hussla will become famous soon enoughdj_hussla will become famous soon enoughdj_hussla will become famous soon enoughdj_hussla will become famous soon enoughdj_hussla will become famous soon enough

i think its kinda early to say but ill go with the texans and falcons. that is my best guess but wait like 3 more weeks and we will know who it will be i think
Old 11-11-2012, 06:36 PM   #43
-AlphaRiku-
VIP

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 841
-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough

Patriots vs Bears

Clan Battle Record 121-6
6 Tournament Winner Titles
-AlphaRiku- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 11:00 AM   #44
guitarrocker
SECTION 1 & 2

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 174
guitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the rough

lol if anyone gets the prediction right before playoffs start will get a present from me

cause this years gonna be a biiig upset for almost everyone .. you'll all see :3
guitarrocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 11:10 AM   #45
FadeToBlack
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like

It's anyone's year. I can't even make a prediction lol.
Old 11-20-2012, 12:49 PM   #46
Rashiznit-X
SECTION 1 & 2

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 234
Rashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished road

Yea I agree I really can't seem to guess who gonna make it I just hope it's giants once again
Rashiznit-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 01:56 PM   #47
donkios
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Hoping for a Patriots v Broncos matchup

Old 11-20-2012, 02:21 PM   #48
DanteP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1531
DanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura about

Pats taking it all.

Year Of The Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.Bahki View Post
Dante is the greatest SFO player of all time. Bar none. His record speaks for itself. The **** is a "Ch ante"? ****, that be some mad wannabe ****. Do something to prove your worth before you step into his league.

Kids these days.
^ Kids Take Note Of What Uncle Bahki Says ^

DanteP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 08:52 PM   #49
silver-ken
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
silver-ken is on a distinguished roadsilver-ken is on a distinguished roadsilver-ken is on a distinguished roadsilver-ken is on a distinguished roadsilver-ken is on a distinguished roadsilver-ken is on a distinguished roadsilver-ken is on a distinguished roadsilver-ken is on a distinguished roadsilver-ken is on a distinguished roadsilver-ken is on a distinguished roadsilver-ken is on a distinguished road

Texans/Patriots vs Packers

I cannot for the love of me see the 49ers or any other team beating the packers except the Saints.
silver-ken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 08:15 AM   #50
donkios
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

I think a team that can run the ball efficiently can beat the Packers. What they did to the Texans doesn't really help my theory but I think you have to keep Rodgers off the field and play good D and get a few stops of defense