Banned

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 18
Nas is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Fighters x

February 03, 2006
I know for a long time we have had a Character Gallery, and then we had the Old Gallery.

Since the hacking of the old gallery destroyed the old software i was forced to update the software. While in the process for this i found a module that was released to gallery2 (this is the software name) to work with my CMS application cpg-nuke.

SO now instead of the old gallery we now have Character Gallery 2. this gallery still contains all the sprites. rips, illustrations,fan art, and cosplays from before but now is easier to work with, display, and navigate.

now i know its a bit odd having 2 galleries and can be a bit confusing which is why soon i plan to have a poll put in place to see which one you guys the viewers of this web site like better. which ever is more popular will stay and the old one will be retired. this of cource is after all the images from one is moved to the other.

if you have any comments about the 2 gallerys let us know in the forum we would love to here from you and i could really use the feedback.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

March 22, 2006
It's been a few since the last major update just wanted to let you know im still here. Curently progress is still moving forward on the new theme for the site. as well as a new forum theme. Backups are also being made to move all the gallery images from gallery 1 to gallery 2 in order to make 1 final super gallery instead of having 2 like we do now. instead there will be the official gallery and then there will be a user gallery for user to upload there images.

also construction is being made for the character profiles. the final template is being worked on as we speak. so hopfully the new design there will spice things up so we can move forward on that some more.

the main reason for lack of updates however is that i rebuilt my machine and unfortainly the motherboard blitzed on me. so ive been working with abit on 3 replacement motherboards for the last 36 days now. so im saposed to get this back by tomarrow possible monday. so once i have a working machine again i should be able to develop code again instead of just graphic work.

So tell then guy know that even though no updates are here we are still working on the site.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

March 31, 2006
A new theme has been added to Fightersx called XtremeBleem. by default this theme is displayed.

However if you liked the old themes you can still change to the old theme via your account > prefrences.

Please let me know if you find any errors or graphical defects.

With this new theme comes a completly new interface. no more standard 3 colum interface like before. on top of this the forum theme has been completly rebuilt as well. so enjoy and please comment on the theme. as there is still allot id like to improove and comments would help me very much.

Please visit for further infomation, Fighters X

Nas is offline   Reply With Quote