SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > Street Fighter Online > General Comments & Strategies

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Happy 1 Year Anniversary UG Master_Jay General 8 01-03-2009 08:07 PM
[ 2k8 - 7 Year Anniversary Release ] TMyApp New Features 63 11-01-2008 03:40 PM
1 Year Anniversary asshole RaNdOm iNsAnItY 11 10-24-2008 04:28 PM
4 Year Anniversary system4 RaNdOm iNsAnItY 25 06-10-2008 07:53 PM

Closed Thread

Old 08-07-2006, 09:45 PM   #1
TMyApp

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 139
TMyApp is just really niceTMyApp is just really niceTMyApp is just really niceTMyApp is just really niceTMyApp is just really niceTMyApp is just really niceTMyApp is just really niceTMyApp is just really niceTMyApp is just really niceTMyApp is just really niceTMyApp is just really nice
Talking Re: [ SFO - 5th Year Anniversary ]

well, here we are ... once again ...

5 long years have passed us by ... and just like leftyfb (who already commented on this) ... i for one did not feel it

since August 7, 2001 ... each anniversary celebrated brings another year of memories ... some good ... some bad... some priceless .... (is it me, or do we all really need to know the full story behind that "cake" ?? )

... and of course each year, i create one of these "reflection" threads ... and each time i try to take another perspective on the SFO community (instead of writing the recollections of the same events over and over again) ... so, this time around ... let's look at the last year ... and let me see if i can "predict" of what is in store for the next...

there is no denying it, things more than slowed down at one point ... we haven't had any major updates (and/or new characters) added to the game for over a year .. and everyone felt as though SFO was losing it's cutting-edge ... but ... everything was changed this Summer

what brought the sudden transformation ?? well ... i felt that enough months were "wasted" ... and it was finally the time to unveil the first part of DWX (aka the "biggest event in SFO's history)

did it work ?? depends who you ask ... but one way or another, the amount of people who played SFO (as well as the "games per hour" stats) have skyrocketed ... to what i have not seen since Winter 2001 (when XvsSF was shown on Tech TV )

... and that was probably the high point of the year ... everything was going great ... in a way, SFO was "back" ... bigger and better than ever ... all was good .. and semi-everyone was happy ... until, end of June ... when my personal perception of the game started to go downhill ... (and this alone is what later sparked the Aug 5th update)

a then recent encounter in a multiplayer FPS game, made me notice something "odd" ... things did not add up ... people seemed "too good" ... (either that, or i was out of touch) ... further research of course revealed a horrible plague of the gaming industry ... otherwise known as: cheating in multiplayer games

as we speak (in all popular online FPS games) as many as 1/3rd of the people (in selected servers) use some form of "hacks", which give them absolutely unreal advantage over regular/honest players (no recoil, ability to see through walls, extra damage, auto-aiming abilities .. and of course the dreaded "speed hack" ) ... the corruption does not stop with FPS games ... instead, everything is affected .. from your favorite MMO's to the online X-Box games

what's even worse, is that those who develop games, are fighting in an under-funded, and losing battle ... industry-standard systems like "Punk Buster" and "VAC" no longer work ... (since the hack-makers are using new ways of attacking and masking their cheat-driven software .. and unfortunately for them, the archaic detection systems that they use, are far behind of what something like GV has to offer) ... and of course the gaming publishers are not spending the money needed to combat the absolute destruction of the online games .. (instead, all of the funding is spent on anti-piracy precautions ... which not only do NOT work, but only (realistically) account for the fraction of the lost profits ... which are never compared to amount of frustration and pain that cheaters cause to the honest players in the world of multiplayer games) ...

so how will it all end ?? i have no idea ... aside from ranting, i cannot change gaming industry ... but i can change a single game ...

... and in the "rage" felt on that fateful day, SFO's history was sealed once more ... as August 5th brought what perhaps been seen as the most influential change brought to the SFO community ... a most advanced anti-cheat protection on the market... and the only one that supports installation-free browser games

combine that with the fact that the game has less Lag than ever, and that the brand-new, eye-shattering effects have been added (the new SFO screenshots put to shame ANYTHING made by any other and/or "professional" 2D fighting games) ... this really is the "new age" of things to come

if you like what you are seeing now ... you won't believe what awaits SFO (be it in this year, or the next) ... as always... time and time again ... history is re-made by this community ... even if you are a hard-core "old school" fan of XvsSF 1.0a ... there is no denying of just how far the game has progressed ...

... but of course some people still miss "the good old days" ... and each time i hear such statements, they always refer to the state of SFO's community ... of how things "were"... and how things "are"

we've lost some great players over the years ... but of course we gained a few new ones as well ... (not to mention a few hundred thousand "new-breed" players)

as i have said in the past, SFO is really what you make of it ... we've had some great people in the past who took it upon themselves to change the face of the game's community (the legendary Senshuk days, memorable tournaments, and of course any insanity made by 2000warrior definitely come to mind) ... but alas ... all are now nothing but a fading memory ... no matter how much anyone of us ties, the old days of XvsSF and SFO can never be recreated ... (in fact, that's what makes them precious ... they existed for only a brief period of time .. and if you were lucky enough to experience them, you know that nothing like them will ever exist again)

... but that was then ... and this is now ...

past cannot be changed ... but the future is not yet written ... and all of us, play a part in it ... and, if you ask me, no one should have any regrets ...

the idea behind SFO is dead simple ... yet, it means different things to different people ... in essence, it is alive ... it's constantly changing ... each version of the game is different from the last, or the next ... and no matter what, it is the only game i know of, that progress towards an unknown destination ... that no one person can predict ... (although, most of us have a gut feeling that it will be pretty-damn-great)

i'm done ranting ... for all those who stood by this community though the good and the bad ... all those who left us ... and all those who just joined up... i say:

... 5 down ... infinity to go ...

dreams don't die
Old 08-07-2006, 09:46 PM   #2
Zetca

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 75
Zetca has a spectacular aura aboutZetca has a spectacular aura aboutZetca has a spectacular aura aboutZetca has a spectacular aura aboutZetca has a spectacular aura aboutZetca has a spectacular aura aboutZetca has a spectacular aura aboutZetca has a spectacular aura aboutZetca has a spectacular aura aboutZetca has a spectacular aura aboutZetca has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: [ SFO - 5th Year Anniversary ]

LONG LIVE SFO!!!!!

Old 08-07-2006, 09:48 PM   #3
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
avatar~killer is an unknown quantity at this point

wow im 2nd o__o its been good wile it lasted =/

Old 08-07-2006, 09:58 PM   #4
wamper16
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
wamper16 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (TMyApp @ Aug. 07 2006,21:45)]... 5 down ... infinity to go ...

dreams don't die
while it lasted? =P still here aint it but ye some ppl have changed to good or bad. i hope in the next years sfo gets better and better (dwx 2 strike need to come out already o.O) like tmyapp said "5 down infinity to go" * *
btw u was in that vid? if so which one was u

Old 08-07-2006, 10:05 PM   #5
Zetca

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 75
Zetca has a spectacular aura aboutZetca has a spectacular aura aboutZetca has a spectacular aura aboutZetca has a spectacular aura aboutZetca has a spectacular aura aboutZetca has a spectacular aura aboutZetca has a spectacular aura aboutZetca has a spectacular aura aboutZetca has a spectacular aura aboutZetca has a spectacular aura aboutZetca has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (fussion @ Aug. 07 2006,22:04)]why was gambit in the intro. nost of the game footages streetfighteronline nor Śmen vs sf had.
It was long time ago fussion....

Old 08-07-2006, 10:11 PM   #6
fussion
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
fussion is an unknown quantity at this point

well spoken tmyapp. but this may be off topic. but i already posted this in bugs and glitches but theirs a major bug thats killnig us vips. this bug auto terminates vips/sponsored vips/elitevips. anyways when are u gonna check ur mail?
highest mountainast 128 men premilaries.
Redemption semi finals(still goin)
offical dmx:11th/2849
killingspree champion
Old 08-07-2006, 10:14 PM   #7
_~APOCALYPSE~_
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
_~APOCALYPSE~_ is an unknown quantity at this point

some nice skills for that cake layout lol

congratulations to you TMyApp and your staff that long 5 yrs spent slaving over a hot computer lol.

all the bannings the cheaters, what such times. but with better lag updates and stuff and new features its nothing more that we could ask for is that asshole could have save us some cake

but as Zecta stated before long live SFO!!!
Old 08-07-2006, 10:17 PM   #8
Liger Zero
SECTION 1 & 2

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 6427
Liger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really nice

I actually Took 5 Minutes After Reading This To Reflect. 5 Years Is Long and I See This Game Lasting Forever And Im Going To Stay As Long As I Can.
Old 08-07-2006, 10:28 PM   #9
Cwing
SECTION 1 & 2

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 2648
Cwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the rough

Very nice read, on how you see SFO as of now.

Anyway, Long live SFO!
Old 08-07-2006, 10:34 PM   #10
DrunkenMasta
SECTION 1 & 2

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 13
DrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the rough

Well its my first sfo anniversary ..... from wht i have been here for nearly a year...I tend to like this game alot.... your always goona pull something out of your ass to update this game that why I always commend you for shall end it:

5 yrs of game play.... 1 yr under my belt... This is how I Shall end it

Project X will shall live on...even when we see Tmyapp Jr.
Old 08-07-2006, 10:46 PM   #11
(Light)Ryu
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
(Light)Ryu is an unknown quantity at this point

well said Tmyapp i just wanna thank tmyapp and that this game has really progressed since i joined and im glad i have been here to see it it is really one of the greatest games i have ever played and we owe it all to u and everyone who has made this community what it is today LONG LIVE SFO!!

Tournaments
Redemption Thunder Division Champion/Semi Finalist
Old 08-07-2006, 10:59 PM   #12
(-KIllA13-)
Sponsored VIP

Tournaments Joined: 2
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 98
(-KIllA13-) is an unknown quantity at this point

Long live the King!

<3 SFO

Y
Old 08-07-2006, 11:07 PM   #13
estset

Tournaments Joined: 3
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 235
estset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the rough
Visit estset's YouTube

You heard the man ... 5 down ... infinity to go ...

dreams don't die

Check out our Official Youtube Channel: SFO Youtube
SFO Underground: SFO UG
Instagram:
SFO2K14
Twitter: @SFOSTAFF / @SFO2K14
Facebook: SFO Facebook

Old 08-07-2006, 11:07 PM   #14
DetectiveUnknown
Super Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like
DetectiveUnknown has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Yes...SFO will live forever..even when everyone wears #### forever shirts :P

I remember when I was here for the other update, when we got the green characters, ####g music, and the flashy lv bars, it was cool, and so is this one. More updates, and new people yay
Old 08-07-2006, 11:19 PM   #15
Cassidy
Master

Post Thanks / Like
Cassidy is an unknown quantity at this point
Visit Cassidy's Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]You heard the man ... 5 down ... infinity to go ...

dreams don't die
Yeah.. That's real..

@Keenu2
Old 08-07-2006, 11:38 PM   #16
ryuishero
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
ryuishero is an unknown quantity at this pointryuishero is an unknown quantity at this pointryuishero is an unknown quantity at this pointryuishero is an unknown quantity at this pointryuishero is an unknown quantity at this pointryuishero is an unknown quantity at this pointryuishero is an unknown quantity at this pointryuishero is an unknown quantity at this pointryuishero is an unknown quantity at this pointryuishero is an unknown quantity at this pointryuishero is an unknown quantity at this point

Well, where should I begin... =p
Yet another celeberation where history has been made TWICE!!!!
Today, it's day that we shall never forget and will stay with us as a memorable event, as we celebrate SFO's fith anniversary *Congradulations TMyApp for keeping the game alive for 5 years!!!!!!!!! All those people who have made those 5 years unforgettable and it is their dedcation who keeps this game running..a big thank you to them..you guys are the real heroes.
And "asshoie" thanks for the cake,it is truly a "priceless" present that we will never forget
We have experienced some good and rough times...but we can't forget the good times
with that I pray and wish SFO best luck in it's future endavour thank you all for making those years immortal and unforgettable

sincerely,
ryuishero

Updated for DWX Sentinel's: http://www.freewebs.com/shinkuuhadoken/
Old 08-07-2006, 11:47 PM   #17
decorrain
Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 90
decorrain is an unknown quantity at this point

well nice to hear sfo is still going strong form my points and long live sfo cool that it was on g4 tv well ill have to end quick so bye
Old 08-08-2006, 12:26 AM   #18
GangstaGoose
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 5
GangstaGoose is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah, we've been held together this long, infinity more to go.
Old 08-08-2006, 02:46 AM   #19
asshole

Post Thanks / Like
asshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (TMyApp @ Aug. 08 2006,10:45)]well, here we are ... once again ...

5 long years have passed us by ... and just like leftyfb (who already commented on this) ... i for one did not feel it

since August 7, 2001 ... each anniversary celebrated brings another year of memories ... some good ... some bad... some priceless .... (is it me, or do we all really need to know the full story behind that "cake" ?? )

... and of course each year, i create one of these "reflection" threads ... and each time i try to take another perspective on the SFO community (instead of writing the recollections of the same events over and over again) ... so, this time around ... let's look at the last year ... and let me see if i can "predict" of what is in store for the next...

there is no denying it, things more than slowed down at one point ... we haven't had any major updates (and/or new characters) added to the game for over a year .. and everyone felt as though SFO was losing it's cutting-edge ... but ... everything was changed this Summer

what brought the sudden transformation ?? well ... i felt that enough months were "wasted" ... and it was finally the time to unveil the first part of DWX (aka the "biggest event in SFO's history)

did it work ?? depends who you ask ... but one way or another, the amount of people who played SFO (as well as the "games per hour" stats) have skyrocketed ... to what i have not seen since Winter 2001 (when XvsSF was shown on Tech TV )

... and that was probably the high point of the year ... everything was going great ... in a way, SFO was "back" ... bigger and better than ever ... all was good .. and semi-everyone was happy ... until, end of June ... when my personal perception of the game started to go downhill ... (and this alone is what later sparked the Aug 5th update)

a then recent encounter in a multiplayer FPS game, made me notice something "odd" ... things did not add up ... people seemed "too good" ... (either that, or i was out of touch) ... further research of course revealed a horrible plague of the gaming industry ... otherwise known as: cheating in multiplayer games

as we speak (in all popular online FPS games) as many as 1/3rd of the people (in selected servers) use some form of "hacks", which give them absolutely unreal advantage over regular/honest players (no recoil, ability to see through walls, extra damage, auto-aiming abilities .. and of course the dreaded "speed hack" ) ... the corruption does not stop with FPS games ... instead, everything is affected .. from your favorite MMO's to the online X-Box games

what's even worse, is that those who develop games, are fighting in an under-funded, and losing battle ... industry-standard systems like "Punk Buster" and "VAC" no longer work ... (since the hack-makers are using new ways of attacking and masking their cheat-driven software .. and unfortunately for them, the archaic detection systems that they use, are far behind of what something like GV has to offer) ... and of course the gaming publishers are not spending the money needed to combat the absolute destruction of the online games .. (instead, all of the funding is spent on anti-piracy precautions ... which not only do NOT work, but only (realistically) account for the fraction of the lost profits ... which are never compared to amount of frustration and pain that cheaters cause to the honest players in the world of multiplayer games) ...

so how will it all end ?? i have no idea ... aside from ranting, i cannot change gaming industry ... but i can change a single game ...

... and in the "rage" felt on that fateful day, SFO's history was sealed once more ... as August 5th brought what perhaps been seen as the most influential change brought to the SFO community ... a most advanced anti-cheat protection on the market... and the only one that supports installation-free browser games

combine that with the fact that the game has less Lag than ever, and that the brand-new, eye-shattering effects have been added (the new SFO screenshots put to shame ANYTHING made by any other and/or "professional" 2D fighting games) ... this really is the "new age" of things to come

if you like what you are seeing now ... you won't believe what awaits SFO (be it in this year, or the next) ... as always... time and time again ... history is re-made by this community ... even if you are a hard-core "old school" fan of XvsSF 1.0a ... there is no denying of just how far the game has progressed ...

... but of course some people still miss "the good old days" ... and each time i hear such statements, they always refer to the state of SFO's community ... of how things "were"... and how things "are"

we've lost some great players over the years ... but of course we gained a few new ones as well ... (not to mention a few hundred thousand "new-breed" players)

as i have said in the past, SFO is really what you make of it ... we've had some great people in the past who took it upon themselves to change the face of the game's community (the legendary Senshuk days, memorable tournaments, and of course any insanity made by 2000warrior definitely come to mind) ... but alas ... all are now nothing but a fading memory ... no matter how much anyone of us ties, the old days of XvsSF and SFO can never be recreated ... (in fact, that's what makes them precious ... they existed for only a brief period of time .. and if you were lucky enough to experience them, you know that nothing like them will ever exist again)

... but that was then ... and this is now ...

past cannot be changed ... but the future is not yet written ... and all of us, play a part in it ... and, if you ask me, no one should have any regrets ...

the idea behind SFO is dead simple ... yet, it means different things to different people ... in essence, it is alive ... it's constantly changing ... each version of the game is different from the last, or the next ... and no matter what, it is the only game i know of, that progress towards an unknown destination ... that no one person can predict ... (although, most of us have a gut feeling that it will be pretty-damn-great)

i'm done ranting ... for all those who stood by this community though the good and the bad ... all those who left us ... and all those who just joined up... i say:

... 5 down ... infinity to go ...

dreams don't die
You know what TMy, i've got something to say about something you said. I know tha Past cannot be changed,.. but that to ME doens't mean anything. I ALWAYS see people say(even in real life).. "oh.. back then it was fun", and NOT thinking about the PRESENT. Ya know even with Age.. when a person is 16, they wish thery were 8 again, when a person is 19, they wish they were 16 again, when they are 24, they wish they were 19 agian.. and i'll DAMN WELL BET that when a Person is 40 something, they'll wish that they wer 24 again! No one ever really seems to have fun in the present time. Everyone ALWAYS seems to look BACK and think "wow that was fun".

Just because SOME of those users left, doesn't mean anything.. really think about it.. they were tha FIRST, doesn't make them the BEST. I know a LOT of people that are better NOW. Of course there's ALSo more "new commers/ un-educated people", but with them is also GREAT PLAYERS and GREAT PEOPLE. I know a LOT of people who miss the "old days" and think those days were better, but that's becasue they want something out of reach, and they're not letting them selves ENJOY what's ahead of them. THAT IS WHAT I'M TIRED OF!!

As i've always said before: " Make love to the Present.. f... the Past!" That quote means a LOT to me, and that's one of the mannnny quotes I live by in life.. ;]

So.. even thou those memories of ours are "precious" to people, and some think they those great times will NEVER exist again, they absolutely mea NOTHING BAD to me. Infact,.. i'm waiting for the BETTER times to arrive, as I hope you all are too!

But,.. very well written, and verrrry touchy! ;]

Much.Love TMy, and MANY THANKS to you.
Take care of yoruself and of others.

P.S Keep tha game alive forever!
LONG LIVE SFO!! ;]

=[
Old 08-08-2006, 02:51 AM   #20
PENZEL
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 11
PENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura about

^****** right
Old 08-08-2006, 02:51 AM   #21
marvel911
Super Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like
marvel911 is an unknown quantity at this point

5 years? Wow, that's a long time.
Old 08-08-2006, 02:58 AM   #22
azncat
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 40
azncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura about

Eh... I miss Warmors Topic in RI... Even though I used to spam the hell out of the place when I first joined...

And who would've thought that people actually hacked SFO 0_0

Bleh...

Anyway, I'll be sticking around for a LONG LONG time ^_^ So you won't be missing me at all ;]
Old 08-08-2006, 03:04 AM   #23
PENZEL
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 11
PENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura about

Well since i put it on a wrong topic no one really viewed it let's see if in this topic at least someone does.

I've been here for 5 years here and i really don't regret anything i've done around here and i've done some stupid stuff lol. I've never been mentioned on tournaments or as a best fighter or whatever you guys do i never really cared about those stuff.

See there's always been a saying that goes "They always come back" and it's true (look at tarkan's topic) I'm always around for my friends and they know who they are. Sitting infront of a monitor for 5 years gave me a chance of meeting some of the greatest friend someone could ever ask for all because one mistake of pressing Śmen vs street fighter online on a latin emulator site.

So to wrap it all up i made this video for Tmy and you guys.

http://media.putfile.com/Dedication
Old 08-08-2006, 03:34 AM   #24
asshole

Post Thanks / Like
asshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the rough

Penzel, I saw it. Nice man.
( Seem slike you made it today.. I saw that Vindicated Ryu in it, hehe.. ;] )
But yeah.. MANYYY thanks to you all too! ;]

=[
Old 08-08-2006, 03:39 AM   #25
azncat
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 40
azncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (PENZEL @ Aug. 08 2006,03:04)]Well since i put it on a wrong topic no one really viewed it let's see if in this topic at least someone does.

I've been here for 5 years here and i really don't regret anything i've done around here and i've done some stupid stuff lol. I've never been mentioned on tournaments or as a best fighter or whatever you guys do i never really cared about those stuff.

See there's always been a saying that goes "They always come back" and it's true (look at tarkan's topic) I'm always around for my friends and they know who they are. Sitting infront of a monitor for 5 years gave me a chance of meeting some of the greatest friend someone could ever ask for all because one mistake of pressing Śmen vs street fighter online on a latin emulator site.

So to wrap it all up i made this video for Tmy and you guys.

http://media.putfile.com/Dedication
You mnid putting it on youtube?

Can't watch it there for some reason
Closed Thread