SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > Street Fighter Online > Challenges and Tournaments

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Writers The Gawd Vs Itachi ~H~Blaze Challenges and Tournaments 6 10-14-2013 05:46 PM
Writers vs Itachi ~H~Blaze Challenges and Tournaments 1 05-16-2013 02:26 PM
Itachi (X-F)Xavier Challenges and Tournaments 5 05-07-2013 07:29 PM
Another itachi ~H~Zabuza Banners, Avatars and Images 11 01-16-2007 03:04 PM
Itachi The-Infamous Banners, Avatars and Images 9 11-02-2005 02:41 AM

Old 07-05-2017, 02:50 AM   #1
~H~Blaze
BANNED BY: TMyApp

Tournaments Joined: 2
Tournaments Won: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1498
~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice
Visit ~H~Blaze's YouTube
Default Itachi vs Writers

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItachiForever View Post
My dude said a "bug that was added". You could barely even get your match with bhaki done or even finish that tournament. No reason to even believe you could meet me for this. Challenge Denied. Just stating facts. Also I gave you the business already. 2-0 your spidy in a mirror match and beat your wolv 2-0 while you healed..Please just stop. Please. Not even trying to change this thread into something it should not be...so please...Stop.
1on1 no tag unvind
ping pong host
lvl 0/ unvind
Nyc Stage only
No Healing

Wolvie vs Wolvie win by 2

Spidey vs Spidey win by 2

Free for all Win by 2
~H~Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2017, 11:04 AM   #2
Shiny~Latios
Sentinel Week Winner!

Tournaments Joined: 1
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1173
Shiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Itachi vs Writers

Dont' waste your time, I doubt you could see Itachi at this point.

My Brother Forever

(-KAM-)
Shiny~Latios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2017, 11:13 AM   #3
1-hitta

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 2451
1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiny~Latios View Post
Mont is gonna body itachi tbh..
1-hitta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2017, 11:59 AM   #4
Shiny~Latios
Sentinel Week Winner!

Post Thanks / Like
Shiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-hitta View Post
Quote:
Stop. Mont was only good when he had game booster on his PC. He'll never reach those heights again.

Itachi is a phenom.

My Brother Forever

(-KAM-)
Old 07-05-2017, 01:40 PM   #5
_Duce-Is-Back_

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 129
_Duce-Is-Back_ is a jewel in the rough_Duce-Is-Back_ is a jewel in the rough_Duce-Is-Back_ is a jewel in the rough_Duce-Is-Back_ is a jewel in the rough_Duce-Is-Back_ is a jewel in the rough_Duce-Is-Back_ is a jewel in the rough_Duce-Is-Back_ is a jewel in the rough_Duce-Is-Back_ is a jewel in the rough_Duce-Is-Back_ is a jewel in the rough_Duce-Is-Back_ is a jewel in the rough_Duce-Is-Back_ is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Man what the hell is up with you?
So what if he even loses, why isn't he allowed to challenged?

Do you have low testosterone or something? Who gives a damn if he loses on a video game or not, it's just for sport/competition.

You people act like you're floyd mayweather and this is prize fighting.
_Duce-Is-Back_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2017, 02:52 PM   #6
Shiny~Latios
Sentinel Week Winner!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Duce-Is-Back_ View Post
Quote:

Do you have low testosterone or something? Who gives a damn if he loses on a video game or not, it's just for sport/competition.

This is prize fighting, Writers ain't making a challenge he thinks he can lose. I gotta bring him back into reality.

And chill at "who gives a damn if loses on a video game or not", that's the issue with you SFO players nowdays I don't see other people from other games go "Oh this is just for fun", there are bragging rights, losers having to hold their L and all that other stuff that makes the game good.

You sounding soft as hell, in the server all day just trying to play for fun. Go play connect 4 then if you want some fun.

My Brother Forever

(-KAM-)
Old 07-05-2017, 03:19 PM   #7
_Duce-Is-Back_

Post Thanks / Like
_Duce-Is-Back_ is a jewel in the rough_Duce-Is-Back_ is a jewel in the rough_Duce-Is-Back_ is a jewel in the rough_Duce-Is-Back_ is a jewel in the rough_Duce-Is-Back_ is a jewel in the rough_Duce-Is-Back_ is a jewel in the rough_Duce-Is-Back_ is a jewel in the rough_Duce-Is-Back_ is a jewel in the rough_Duce-Is-Back_ is a jewel in the rough_Duce-Is-Back_ is a jewel in the rough_Duce-Is-Back_ is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Duce-Is-Back_ View Post
Quote:

This is prize fighting, Writers ain't making a challenge he thinks he can lose. I gotta bring him back into reality.

And chill at "who gives a damn if loses on a video game or not", that's the issue with you SFO players nowdays I don't see other people from other games go "Oh this is just for fun", there are bragging rights, losers having to hold their L and all that other stuff that makes the game good.

You sounding soft as hell, in the server all day just trying to play for fun. Go play connect 4 then if you want some fun.
I'm hardly on SFO in game, EVER. Have a mod/admin count all of the hours that me or you spent in the game the past two weeks and I bet yours triple mine. There's nothing wrong with that but you act as if i'm on all day. Which i am Not. Also..
1.) There's literally hundreds of professional fighting game players playing online for hours just mostly for fun or craps and giggles. Money is important but most of them started off playing for fun and competition, not the money.

2.) I as sound soft ...because I promote having a competitive spirit? Any man with no competitive spirit has no right to call himself a man at all. Respectfully. This isn't the first instance of you acting like this. Whenever we would play on Third strike you would fold under pressure and quit. I just don't think you have any fight in you man.

Itachi is his own man, if he wants to decline the challenge, let him do it. As far as I know you are not his secretary or PR staff. Therefore you do not speak on his behalf. Let the man speak for himself.

Last edited by _Duce-Is-Back_; 07-05-2017 at 03:22 PM.
Old 07-05-2017, 03:52 PM   #8
donkios
VIP

Tournaments Joined: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 189
donkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura about

i leave this game for 3 years, come back and latios still a bitch

--------------------------------------------------------

donkios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2017, 04:04 PM   #9
~H~Blaze

Post Thanks / Like
~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice
Visit ~H~Blaze's YouTube

Quote:

It truly sickens me when the bench players start talking like starters. Now I was gonna wait till the challenge was over to do this, but I'll address it now. Yes, Itachi beat me spidey /wolvie matches when I was healing. I was on The sfo MAC version (which lags harder than the legacy version) but I wore my L. You see what happened here when I'm on an actual pc and I can play properly. I don't care to be better than anyone at this point because I've reached a point where I literally have EVERYTHING anyone who plays sfo could want. As far as me and Bahki not getting out matches done, I legitimately didn't have time for sfo and our schedules never aligned.

Wolvie 3-1. I win. Not a heal or fatal claw thrown

Spidey Tied 1-1 (didn't wanna do 20 minute matches all morning but we can continue)

Free For all is Tied 2-2.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-hitta View Post
Quote:
Stop. Mont was only good when he had game booster on his PC. He'll never reach those heights again.

Itachi is a phenom.
After I beat itachi you're next.

Last edited by ~H~Blaze; 07-05-2017 at 04:07 PM.
Old 07-05-2017, 04:05 PM   #10
_Duce-Is-Back_

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by donkios View Post
Well damn 0-o
Old 07-05-2017, 04:17 PM   #11
Tsunami
Super Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 165
Tsunami is on a distinguished roadTsunami is on a distinguished roadTsunami is on a distinguished roadTsunami is on a distinguished roadTsunami is on a distinguished roadTsunami is on a distinguished roadTsunami is on a distinguished roadTsunami is on a distinguished roadTsunami is on a distinguished roadTsunami is on a distinguished roadTsunami is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Hahahahaaha

Tsunami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2017, 05:10 PM   #12
ItachiForever

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 337
ItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the rough
Visit ItachiForever's YouTube
Thumbs up Re: Itachi vs Writers

I wasn't going to read all that bs. You could barely hang with me just getting off work with no warm up games. Still no excuse. Though I still prove my point of you can't finish anything. I barely had sleep prior to yesterday, came online for a bit, did the matches with you. Still willing to finish win or lose. yet you are the one with the excuses to finish another day. My dude, you and the rest of these people with no time need to stay in the shadows. You are literally killing the tournament scene.

Any who lets up the stakes if you are up for it.

Lets add mirror matches with Ryu, Ken, Sent, Aku, Iro, Jug. Still win by 2. no rd and healing.~

P.S the only reason I even took the challenge was because he actually hopped online instead of running his mouth online. If u got beef/business its on first contact. Not at a set date where you will never meet. NINJAS BE RUNNING

Last edited by ItachiForever; 07-05-2017 at 05:22 PM.
ItachiForever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2017, 05:21 PM   #13
~H~Blaze

Post Thanks / Like
Visit ~H~Blaze's YouTube

Okay so because you choose to play sfo on barely and sleep I should do the same?

That makes sense to you, logically?

Lol. I'm not your WCW latios, I'm a father to be with an entire life outside of sfo. I said we can continue, and we will. Don't know why you're trying to flip this into something it's not, but then again, I'd probably do the same if I was talking hot and was catching L's.

As for your other challenges, I'm cool. You were talking hot about wolvie and spidey, you realized you misspoke, works for me. See you on later on toots.
Old 07-05-2017, 05:39 PM   #14
ItachiForever

Post Thanks / Like
ItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the rough

Can you hop online now?? The point is to do something when you have time. Read to understand.
Old 07-05-2017, 06:47 PM   #15
((HF)Kindaru
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 972
((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about
Visit ((HF)Kindaru's Twitter Visit ((HF)Kindaru's YouTube

This is cute. Yall ryus still weak tho lmao
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crying-FrEEman View Post
Man! I laugh so hard when i read this i probably popped a hernia, now i might lose
"The beginning is the end, and the end is the beginning. Well then, let us begin again. To each, tell their own tale."- Mahiro Fuwa
<-- Definition of new everything
((HF)Kindaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2017, 06:48 PM   #16
Sir Nash
SECTION 1 & 2 & 3

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 131
Sir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the rough

Y'all are funny.
Sir Nash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2017, 07:03 PM   #17
Shiny~Latios
Sentinel Week Winner!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Damn that's how you feel?

My Brother Forever

(-KAM-)
Old 07-06-2017, 12:20 AM   #18
((HF)Kindaru
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 972
((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about
Visit ((HF)Kindaru's Twitter Visit ((HF)Kindaru's YouTube

Yall wildin out more than girl scouts do trying to sell cookies
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crying-FrEEman View Post
Man! I laugh so hard when i read this i probably popped a hernia, now i might lose
"The beginning is the end, and the end is the beginning. Well then, let us begin again. To each, tell their own tale."- Mahiro Fuwa
<-- Definition of new everything
((HF)Kindaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 12:26 AM   #19
~H~Blaze

Post Thanks / Like
Visit ~H~Blaze's YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by ((HF)Kindaru View Post
Yall wildin out more than girl scouts do trying to sell cookies
Still corny I see.

Anyways we played more spidey it's 2-2 now. Could've played more, but 20 minute games aren't that fun. Offered to call it a draw, but he realized he was talking hot so he has to win spidey. He also realizes he has zero chance in the free for all. What's new though?
Old 07-06-2017, 12:50 AM   #20
AlphaBee

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 232
AlphaBee will become famous soon enoughAlphaBee will become famous soon enoughAlphaBee will become famous soon enoughAlphaBee will become famous soon enoughAlphaBee will become famous soon enoughAlphaBee will become famous soon enoughAlphaBee will become famous soon enoughAlphaBee will become famous soon enoughAlphaBee will become famous soon enoughAlphaBee will become famous soon enoughAlphaBee will become famous soon enough

I detect salt

Compliment by writers :O

AlphaBee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 02:00 AM   #21
ItachiForever

Post Thanks / Like

^

If u got enough time to run those lips on forum. Hop online. Your inactivity is proving why I didn't want to take the challenge. Need to do like your boi donkios. Go back to the shadow realm. Drop comments here and there while making sigs to pass the time.
Old 07-06-2017, 10:53 AM   #22
1-hitta

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 2451
1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaBee View Post
I detect salt
I thought it was just me.
1-hitta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 11:17 AM   #23
~H~Blaze

Post Thanks / Like
Visit ~H~Blaze's YouTube

Quote:
^

If u got enough time to run those lips on forum. Hop online. Your inactivity is proving why I didn't want to take the challenge. Need to do like your boi donkios. Go back to the shadow realm. Drop comments here and there while making sigs to pass the time.
I guess posting from mobile isn't a thing for you? I guess a life outside of the sfo desktop application isn't a feasible option? You're talking all this big boy crap about activity, but you're more "active" than me and can't seem to get the advantage over me. I don't care to play 20 minute spidey matches, so yes I'm going to log out and do other things. You were talking hot and now your statements and ego are on the line so you're trying to press the issue. Just be patient, you'll lose soon enough and have plenty of time to make passive-aggressive comments.
Old 07-06-2017, 11:18 AM   #24
~H~Blaze

Post Thanks / Like
Visit ~H~Blaze's YouTube

Quote:
I wasn't going to read all that bs. You could barely hang with me just getting off work with no warm up games. Still no excuse. Though I still prove my point of you can't finish anything. I barely had sleep prior to yesterday, came online for a bit, did the matches with you. Still willing to finish win or lose. yet you are the one with the excuses to finish another day. My dude, you and the rest of these people with no time need to stay in the shadows. You are literally killing the tournament scene.

Any who lets up the stakes if you are up for it.

Lets add mirror matches with Ryu, Ken, Sent, Aku, Iro, Jug. Still win by 2. no rd and healing.~

P.S the only reason I even took the challenge was because he actually hopped online instead of running his mouth online. If u got beef/business its on first contact. Not at a set date where you will never meet. NINJAS BE RUNNING
Lol Latios, your MCM considers this beef.
Old 07-06-2017, 11:23 AM   #25
Shiny~Latios
Sentinel Week Winner!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~H~Blaze View Post
Lol Latios, i'm ***.
Smh...Apparently I heard you back on a hax speed comp.

My Brother Forever

(-KAM-)