Where do i download yahoo? ken_4005 General 2 10-13-2005 08:58 PM

Old 06-10-2012, 06:35 PM   #1
SnuggLes__
Advanced Member

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 153
SnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura about
Visit SnuggLes__'s Twitter Visit SnuggLes__'s YouTube
Default Random Yahoo Messenger Cam Girls

I get like 10 messages from them everytime I go on yahoo.. Have you guys ever had a conversation with them.. (Okay I know they're bots, but still?)

Anyways...

So I go long periods of time without checking the mail on my yahoo account... It ends up looking something like this..

Then all of a sudden I get a message from CAM Girl Jennie M

I have no Idea who this is.. So I decide to engage her...

LoL
Man I need a job....

Quote:
Originally Posted by friends#Forever
SolidSnake76: out of school....
(-Kam-): Good you made it through another day.
SolidSnake76: shut up...
(-Kam-): that's the spirit.
SnuggLes__ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 06:41 PM   #2
SolidSnake76
Master

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 3099
SolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Random Yahoo Messenger Cam Girls

this is worst than cleverbot

Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted...

Elder Veteran (2001-2002)
SolidSnake76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 06:50 PM   #3
SnuggLes__
Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 153
SnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura about
Visit SnuggLes__'s Twitter Visit SnuggLes__'s YouTube

Hell yea ahahah. Cleverbot Tricked me once.. =( I think if you go back to old forum you may be able to find screen shots...

Quote:
Originally Posted by friends#Forever
SolidSnake76: out of school....
(-Kam-): Good you made it through another day.
SolidSnake76: shut up...
(-Kam-): that's the spirit.
SnuggLes__ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 05:57 AM   #4
_Zom_B_X
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 21
_Zom_B_X is on a distinguished road_Zom_B_X is on a distinguished road_Zom_B_X is on a distinguished road_Zom_B_X is on a distinguished road_Zom_B_X is on a distinguished road_Zom_B_X is on a distinguished road_Zom_B_X is on a distinguished road_Zom_B_X is on a distinguished road_Zom_B_X is on a distinguished road_Zom_B_X is on a distinguished road_Zom_B_X is on a distinguished road

I GET THIS ON MSN

Thanks, donkios.
_Zom_B_X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 09:32 PM   #5
Dark_slice
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 12
Dark_slice has a spectacular aura aboutDark_slice has a spectacular aura aboutDark_slice has a spectacular aura aboutDark_slice has a spectacular aura aboutDark_slice has a spectacular aura aboutDark_slice has a spectacular aura aboutDark_slice has a spectacular aura aboutDark_slice has a spectacular aura aboutDark_slice has a spectacular aura aboutDark_slice has a spectacular aura aboutDark_slice has a spectacular aura about

hahahah
Dark_slice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 09:53 PM   #6
`Crystal

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1061
`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough

Lol wow
`Crystal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 11:27 PM   #7
LuXv

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 767
LuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really nice
Visit LuXv's Twitter

I get this on MSN all the time. Especially when naked girls try to add me as there buddies.

LuXv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 12:25 PM   #8
-Elite_Ken-
EVIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 75
-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough

The only problem I have is this is when I am expecting a friend invite from someone I gave my contact to, so am like wondering is that the person or should i decline dumb requests like that.

Pisses me off.

wait whats clever bot?
Old 06-12-2012, 01:16 PM   #9
asshole

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
asshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the rough

Damn bro! She totally wanted it.
SHOULDA DONE IT!!

Jokes.

=[
asshole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 01:53 PM   #10
`Crystal

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1061
`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Elite_Ken- View Post
The only problem I have is this is when I am expecting a friend invite from someone I gave my contact to, so am like wondering is that the person or should i decline dumb requests like that.

Pisses me off.

wait whats clever bot?
You don't know clever bot?
`Crystal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 02:19 PM   #11
Crazii2TheMax

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 34
Crazii2TheMax has a spectacular aura aboutCrazii2TheMax has a spectacular aura aboutCrazii2TheMax has a spectacular aura aboutCrazii2TheMax has a spectacular aura aboutCrazii2TheMax has a spectacular aura aboutCrazii2TheMax has a spectacular aura aboutCrazii2TheMax has a spectacular aura aboutCrazii2TheMax has a spectacular aura aboutCrazii2TheMax has a spectacular aura aboutCrazii2TheMax has a spectacular aura aboutCrazii2TheMax has a spectacular aura about

LMBO!!!! That was freaking HILARIOUS!! Glad I never have that issue anymore. On yahoo or MSN. Lol! I bet my yahoo email is at 50,000+ unread mail or thousands more. LOL!!
There comes a time in life when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. Surround yourself with people who make you laugh, forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right. Pray for the ones who donít. Life's too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is part of LIFE...Getting back up is LIVING.
Crazii2TheMax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 09:06 PM   #12
((HF)Kindaru
VIP

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 970
((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about
Visit ((HF)Kindaru's Twitter Visit ((HF)Kindaru's YouTube

Since I have about 7.2k of unread mail on my MSN. I randomly go on msn one day, and some random "bot" comes and adds me. I'm like, "I never gave my email to anyone, how did she get it"? Her name is Jen or Jenny or Jenifer. She tells me her age,where shes from, and tells me to go to some site to look at nude pics of her. I'm so ignorant to actually go to the site because of that curiosity. Once I get on and register (Worst mistake ever), I try to get on her account and I didn't have time to look at her pictures.
But apparently she had an account. Once I checked to see if she was bs'ing me, she was actually telling me the truth. When I finally checked her pics, I actually saw what she looks like. I was like "o_o". I was thinking every second "Should I tell blockattack about her through the PM on the Forums and let him tear that ish apart?", "Nah, he wont like her". And, to this day, I should've told blocky and let him tear that senorita apart xD.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crying-FrEEman View Post
Man! I laugh so hard when i read this i probably popped a hernia, now i might lose
"The beginning is the end, and the end is the beginning. Well then, let us begin again. To each, tell their own tale."- Mahiro Fuwa
<-- Definition of new everything
((HF)Kindaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 12:09 AM   #13
Dark_slice
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 12
Dark_slice has a spectacular aura aboutDark_slice has a spectacular aura aboutDark_slice has a spectacular aura aboutDark_slice has a spectacular aura aboutDark_slice has a spectacular aura aboutDark_slice has a spectacular aura aboutDark_slice has a spectacular aura aboutDark_slice has a spectacular aura aboutDark_slice has a spectacular aura aboutDark_slice has a spectacular aura aboutDark_slice has a spectacular aura about

Last edited by Dark_slice; 06-13-2012 at 12:11 AM.
Dark_slice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 11:45 PM   #14
((HF)Kindaru
VIP

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 970
((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about
Visit ((HF)Kindaru's Twitter Visit ((HF)Kindaru's YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crying-FrEEman View Post
Man! I laugh so hard when i read this i probably popped a hernia, now i might lose
"The beginning is the end, and the end is the beginning. Well then, let us begin again. To each, tell their own tale."- Mahiro Fuwa
<-- Definition of new everything
((HF)Kindaru is offline   Reply With Quote