SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > The Missing Chronicles > TMC Hub > TMC Chapters

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[Hellfire Club - Stage design Contest] SSJKarma Banners, Avatars and Images 15 07-17-2012 03:32 AM
[July 7th, Hellfire Club Grand opening] SSJKarma SFO News & Updates 0 06-20-2012 12:14 PM

Old 07-06-2012, 12:57 AM   #1
SSJKarma
Banned

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice
Default [Hellfire Club delayed until further notice]

Hi everyone, the past week we have been working our asses on some TMC and for reasons beyond my control i cannot release Hellfire Club on time. Before this gets out of hands and peple think i give them false hopes on this... i really did want to release it and im actually working on it to further its depth. unfortunately...

all TMC related work have been put on hold for a reason i cannot give you. it is between the staff members, so dont ask why i can't... i just can't post the thing. dont worry its not because of the script itself its another whole reason. it touches every staff members not just me.

hope you understand the predicament that i am in. im still working on it finalising it and once i am able to push it out... it will ! as soon as i get the ok to release it, i will thats a promise... i dont do much of those but when i do i hold them.

so this is it, until further notices, the hellfire club grand opening has been delayed until further notice. sorry to bring this news 1 day before it happens, i was hoping the situation would solve itself before the time comes, but it seems not to be the case.

sorry again... hope this can go live before SFO birthsday though, because the eternal conflict season will be late if its not.
SSJKarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 01:26 AM   #2
ItachiForever

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 336
ItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the rough
Visit ItachiForever's YouTube
Thumbs up Re: [Hellfire Club delayed until further notice]

NOOO!! Lol. On a more series note we waited this long for releases i don't think we would mind waiting longer. When it comes it comes. ^^
Old 07-06-2012, 01:50 AM   #3
Noobkiller

Tournaments Joined: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 63
Noobkiller is a jewel in the roughNoobkiller is a jewel in the roughNoobkiller is a jewel in the roughNoobkiller is a jewel in the roughNoobkiller is a jewel in the roughNoobkiller is a jewel in the roughNoobkiller is a jewel in the roughNoobkiller is a jewel in the roughNoobkiller is a jewel in the roughNoobkiller is a jewel in the roughNoobkiller is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: [Hellfire Club delayed until further notice]

lol.

Good luck .
Old 07-06-2012, 01:56 AM   #4
shad0wslayer
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1303
shad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the rough

I know what you guys are up to o.0
I heard it through the grape vine.

Achievements
Voted Best Chun li User
Rookie of the Year Runner Up
Voted 3rd Most Helpful Ambassador
Voted Most Active Forum User
3rd place Wolverine Tournament Champion
3rd place SDC tourney Champiop
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitaniumFist View Post
Bahki is love; Bahki is life
shad0wslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 04:47 PM   #5
(-Kam-)

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1303
(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice
Visit (-Kam-)'s Facebook Visit (-Kam-)'s Twitter Visit (-Kam-)'s YouTube

How about you make a trailer for it to build anticipation up more

@SFO2k14|SFO FB|SFO Clans|@SFOSTAFF|SFO Goals

(-Kam-) is offline   Reply With Quote