SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > NON-SFO Related > Community Greetings

Old 05-10-2017, 10:36 AM   #1
~H~Blaze

Tournaments Joined: 2
Tournaments Won: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1489
~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice
Visit ~H~Blaze's YouTube
Default The PMF

Hi there. I've been around the game since spring break 05 off and on. Didn't join the forum until around 06 in which I was barely around due to being banned in-game(logged into an xsoul account not knowing they were blacklisted from the game.) Eventually I started making a name for myself and I finally ended up gettinga decent computer and some sort of skill around 09. It was around then when I became "(~Writers~)" the gawd. After a few years of being in the talks of top level cyclops I departed for college and gave up the game, sucks because I missed out on WWT lol. Anyways, I came back for a season, was better than I was originally. Quit again, and came back around 2013 and ascended into a level of sfo Godhood. I stayed till about early 14' and then life caught up with me again.

There's more but I'm tired of writing.

Might edit later with how I became the PMF of sfo, as well as a UG mod, and eventually a PX/In-game mod.

tldr;
I'm the pmf and I just keep getting better.

Magneto

Vote for magnus now. Do it.
~H~Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2017, 07:09 AM   #2
system4

Tournaments Joined: 1
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 116
system4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: The PMF

Welcome brotha!

system4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2017, 07:40 AM   #3
Noobkiller

Tournaments Joined: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 63
Noobkiller is a jewel in the roughNoobkiller is a jewel in the roughNoobkiller is a jewel in the roughNoobkiller is a jewel in the roughNoobkiller is a jewel in the roughNoobkiller is a jewel in the roughNoobkiller is a jewel in the roughNoobkiller is a jewel in the roughNoobkiller is a jewel in the roughNoobkiller is a jewel in the roughNoobkiller is a jewel in the rough

Writers is one of the chillest dudes in SFO.
Old 05-11-2017, 10:04 PM   #4
~H~Blaze

Tournaments Joined: 2
Tournaments Won: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1489
~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice
Visit ~H~Blaze's YouTube

Thanks for the warm welcome system.

Likewise my brotha @NK

Magneto

Vote for magnus now. Do it.
~H~Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2017, 12:06 AM   #5
1-hitta

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 2449
1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough

One of the very few I can count on and actually mess with heavy in real life. #BDNC FOR LIFE!!!

Cyber Akuma -- Brought to you by SFO Underground!

1-hitta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2017, 06:23 AM   #6
TitaniumFist

Tournaments Joined: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 776
TitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of light

Hello and welcome.

Hope you enjoy your stay, and find fertile ground for your entertaining and egotistical exploits. I don't comment on those threads much, but actually enjoy the reads.

Click Here to Vote for the Storm Dream Goal.
TitaniumFist is offline   Reply With Quote