SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > The Missing Chronicles > TMC Hub > TMC Chapters

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
400 creeds (DH)Legionare General Discussion 38 01-11-2010 12:52 AM

Old 05-03-2009, 06:12 PM   #51
veteranlegends

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 26
veteranlegends is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: [ TMC - Creeds Explained ]

maybe that's how my juggernaut survived a few encounters with some "initiates" lol
veteranlegends is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 06:39 PM   #52
blockattack

Tournaments Joined: 3
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1180
blockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to all
Visit blockattack's Facebook Visit blockattack's Twitter Visit blockattack's YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (fusion0 @ May 02 2009,15:49)]I was forced to get that ridiculous game vindicator, which is suppose to make the game fair right?

Kindly explain then why when I was in a fight just now, I was killed in 1 hit by Ken's Uppercut special...

Take off the vindictor requirement for the creed's please.
Dude... please.. please.. shut up!

Jesus christ...

It is a problem when the MAJORITY of the SFO Population ( players ) experience the same problem as you.
Im sorry to say, that is not the case.

You have 4 posts, and every one of them is a complaint about the GV.
For now, its safe to say, and it has been safe to say, that you should not fight in vindicated matches vs. Ken. Or any shoto with
a shoryureppa-like super combo.

Every new update, brings its own bugs and glitches, but crying, rather than explaining exactly whats going on, wont do us, or
you any good. If you dont know exactly whats going on.. and its still in the game... chances are.. neither do we...

So for now, just dont deal with the vindicator, and play your game without it, as you have been doing before.. and please
stop whining... I hate that..

Try alt + ctrl + del to open up your processes and increase the priority of sfo and GV.

Need to contact blocky?
blockattack@streetfighteronline.com

blockattack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 02:45 AM   #53
LegacyFighter

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
LegacyFighter is an unknown quantity at this point

wow sounds like im missing out on all this ACTION. i better get back into SFO ....oh wait im currently locked out oh damm oh well i get to it some time this year. BTW very informative on the game, helps out when u know what ur working towards thank you TMYAPP
LegacyFighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 11:02 AM   #54
fusion0

Post Thanks / Like
fusion0 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (blockattack @ May 03 2009,17:39)]
Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (fusion0 @ May 02 2009,15:49)]I was forced to get that ridiculous game vindicator, which is suppose to make the game fair right?

Kindly explain then why when I was in a fight just now, I was killed in 1 hit by Ken's Uppercut special...

Take off the vindictor requirement for the creed's please.
Dude... please.. please.. shut up!

Jesus christ...

It is a problem when the MAJORITY of the SFO Population ( players ) experience the same problem as you. *
Im sorry to say, that is not the case.

You have 4 posts, and every one of them is a complaint about the GV.
For now, its safe to say, and it has been safe to say, that you should not fight in vindicated matches vs. Ken. *Or any shoto with
a shoryureppa-like super combo.

Every new update, brings its own bugs and glitches, but crying, rather than explaining exactly whats going on, wont do us, or
you any good. *If you dont know exactly whats going on.. and its still in the game... chances are.. neither do we...

So for now, just dont deal with the vindicator, and play your game without it, as you have been doing before.. and please
stop whining... I hate that..

Try alt + ctrl + del to open up your processes and increase the priority of sfo and GV.
My post count??? What does my post count have to do with anything?? I've played this game since 2002....and I never bothered with this boring forum anyway...This place is like a cemetery compared to BG or even UG now...

Whining?...

This thread is suppose to be about creed explanations right? That's all I'm here for...coming directly to the source.

How bout an explanation as to why I am forced to download a third party program like GV in order to play the game...

In case you haven't noticed it's next to impossible to get a match against anyone unless you're in one of the two creeds...

It's going on almost what? 8 years that you have been able to play this game, without being forced to download other third party programs...and with one update that has all changed.

The crux of the matter is creeds have taken over the game (it's a novel idea, the names are boring...but it's a decent concept) and believe me I have tried playing the game without vindicator as I usually do...but as I said before, it's all about creeds now.

All I'm trying to get is some sort of rationale behind why GV is compulsory for creeds and thus compulsory for the game, I don't need you nitpicking me about my post count...

Lag...I've gotten use to....glitches aren't great...but hey the game's free so I live with it...but making me use GV when it does absolutely nothing but introduce cheap moves and even more glitches....the but stops there....

I even suggested an idea such as designated creed server which might make things run more easily....maybe the creed hype will die down and things might get more normal but until then...

As it stands, it's either play creeds = using GV, or don't play at all? Is that what was intended? If so, just say that.

Gg's Bison old buddy

<span style='color:gold'>* * * * * * * =======================================</span>
* * * * * * <span style='font-size:12pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:gold'>.: |</span></span> * <span style='color:gold'>A Street Fighter's Way Chapter 2 - 2nd Place Champion!!!</span> <span style='font-size:12pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:gold'>| :.</span></span>
* * * * * * <span style='color:gold'>=============================== ========</span></center>
fusion0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 04:55 PM   #55
TMyApp

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 139
TMyApp is just really niceTMyApp is just really niceTMyApp is just really niceTMyApp is just really niceTMyApp is just really niceTMyApp is just really niceTMyApp is just really niceTMyApp is just really niceTMyApp is just really niceTMyApp is just really niceTMyApp is just really nice

fusion0: GV prevents cheating

without GV it is almost certain that selected players will attempt to "cheat" their way into a higher creed rank

... so while you'll spend 10 hours workings towards a +2 Apprentice rank ... someone else will have +300 armor "Master" creed standing ... with 1000 wins and 0 losses ... all which they gained instantly ... by cheating

and the only way to prevent that ... is GV

... having "multiplayer creeds" is a lot like hosting a "multiplayer tournament" ... and you can't have a tournament if you allow others to cheat ... and if you have a counter point to what's been said ... plz post it in another thread ... this thread is all about creeds
TMyApp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 06:15 PM   #56
~J~
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 42
~J~ is an unknown quantity at this point
Visit ~J~'s Twitter Visit ~J~'s YouTube

ok im a lycan so i join a vampires game. when it started i noticed it said lycan under his name and vampire under mine so i was like wth? it glitched and when i won it said i lost.

#1 Sakura user 09 [PX and UG]
Mortal Kombat X - KOF 1st Place Champion
5- time Tournament Winner - Street Fighter Online
Dead Or Alive 5 U - Red Dragon Winner 2013
Dead Or Alive 5 Last Round - Ninja Warrior 3rd Place 2016
Uncharted 4 - Co-op completed Solo on Crushing Difficulty
SFO UG General Manager/Super Mod
www.youtube.com/jlt2008
www.facebook.com/jbug08x
PSN| jbug_08

--
~J~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 06:56 PM   #57
Deadly(A)venger
Outstanding Member

Post Thanks / Like
Deadly(A)venger is an unknown quantity at this point
Visit Deadly(A)venger's Facebook Visit Deadly(A)venger's YouTube

how do i switch creeds?

Deadly(A)venger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 09:49 PM   #58
~MH~KENRAGE1

Post Thanks / Like
~MH~KENRAGE1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Deadly(A)venger @ May 04 2009,17:56)]how do i switch creeds?
just chose another creed in underworld

~MH~KENRAGE1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 04:15 AM   #59
fusion0

Post Thanks / Like
fusion0 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (TMyApp @ May 04 2009,15:55)]fusion0: GV prevents cheating

without GV it is almost certain that selected players will attempt to "cheat" their way into a higher creed rank

... so while you'll spend 10 hours workings towards a +2 Apprentice rank ... someone else will have +300 armor "Master" creed standing ... with 1000 wins and 0 losses ... all which they gained instantly ... by cheating

and the only way to prevent that ... is GV

... having "multiplayer creeds" is a lot like hosting a "multiplayer tournament" ... and you can't have a tournament if you allow others to cheat ... and if you have a counter point to what's been said ... plz post it in another thread ... this thread is all about creeds
I appreciate you're response TMy, all I wanted to do was get an explanation from the source himself.

I would just like to briefly respond here, while adding another comment.

With all due respect to you and all the staff, I just don't see the benefits of GV, but hey you're behind the scenes, so I'll take you're word for it.

I just think it is unfortunate that GV is now compulsory, truth be told they're still alot of bugs/glitches out there that GV can do nothing to stop and to me...thats the real "cheating". I sincerely wish you and the staff the best in ironing things out.

My one disappointment though is that it's either use GV or don't let the door hit me on my way out...

-------------------------------------------------

If I can offer some feedback on the creeds....

-I can agree with J with regards to the "switch" shown in creeds as the game starts and also when it does "win glitch" an unnecessary loss is added to the creed score.

-Also could an explanation be given as to how creed wins are affected in tag? Like with a vampire and lycan being on the same team for example?

-Also, I'm not sure how far ahead you've got it planned, but if you're going to go down this route of "RPG-like features", then couldn't the ranks be a bit more distinct? Instead of having like initiates and apprentices for both creeds how bout something like:
Vampire Kit
Lycan Pup

Vampire YoungBlood
Lycan NewWolf

and higher up
Vampire King
Lycan Emperor

just to keep things interesting.

Gg's Bison old buddy

<span style='color:gold'>* * * * * * * =======================================</span>
* * * * * * <span style='font-size:12pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:gold'>.: |</span></span> * <span style='color:gold'>A Street Fighter's Way Chapter 2 - 2nd Place Champion!!!</span> <span style='font-size:12pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:gold'>| :.</span></span>
* * * * * * <span style='color:gold'>=============================== ========</span></center>
fusion0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 07:33 PM   #60
Deadly(A)venger
Outstanding Member

Post Thanks / Like
Deadly(A)venger is an unknown quantity at this point
Visit Deadly(A)venger's Facebook Visit Deadly(A)venger's YouTube

but it won't let me choose another creed it just says you've already been upgraded come back may 15 to be upgraded again

Deadly(A)venger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 07:45 PM   #61
iHighRoller
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 27
iHighRoller is an unknown quantity at this point
Visit iHighRoller's Facebook Visit iHighRoller's Twitter Visit iHighRoller's YouTube

why is becoming a vampire so much more difficult than becoming a lycan?
iHighRoller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 11:02 PM   #62
~MH~KENRAGE1

Post Thanks / Like
~MH~KENRAGE1 is an unknown quantity at this point

why is my said the story is full completed and plz chesk the offical forum for prizes ?

~MH~KENRAGE1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 09:53 PM   #63
(X-A)pSYcH0
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
(X-A)pSYcH0 is an unknown quantity at this point
Visit (X-A)pSYcH0's Twitter Visit (X-A)pSYcH0's YouTube

TMyApp....is it possible to be a Lycan once youre already a vampire? Most players are vampires, so I wana change my creed coz its hard finding Lycans.
(X-A)pSYcH0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 08:39 PM   #64
ImBeast
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 9
ImBeast will become famous soon enoughImBeast will become famous soon enoughImBeast will become famous soon enoughImBeast will become famous soon enoughImBeast will become famous soon enoughImBeast will become famous soon enoughImBeast will become famous soon enoughImBeast will become famous soon enoughImBeast will become famous soon enoughImBeast will become famous soon enoughImBeast will become famous soon enough

i do anyone

FIRST WEEK WINNER OF SicK PicK
ImBeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 08:22 AM   #65
Dark_Paladin_X

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 143
Dark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the rough

Well folks.

It's May 15th. Which means the next update in SFO "Underworld" story is here.

What challenges await you? Check out "SFO Underworld" to find out.
Dark_Paladin_X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 02:42 PM   #66
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

from what i can read... yeah i'm a sneaky ******* and read the script file, its awesome how one can be a total #### or be a total vampire / lycan. i hope you be a lycan for more wolverine lycan jokes !

in all, anyone with the new titles will be considered weapon of mass destruction by me from now on !
SSJKarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 07:36 PM   #67
BlackBoy09

Post Thanks / Like
BlackBoy09 is an unknown quantity at this point

how do i chage creeds i want 2 b a vampire but i messed up and became a lycan

"Too Legit To Quit"
BlackBoy09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 08:55 PM   #68
Darkeco1
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 3
Darkeco1 will become famous soon enoughDarkeco1 will become famous soon enoughDarkeco1 will become famous soon enoughDarkeco1 will become famous soon enoughDarkeco1 will become famous soon enoughDarkeco1 will become famous soon enoughDarkeco1 will become famous soon enoughDarkeco1 will become famous soon enoughDarkeco1 will become famous soon enoughDarkeco1 will become famous soon enoughDarkeco1 will become famous soon enough

.....im a vampire but i still didnt get 20 wins yet XD.im busy trina complete the story mode for tmc
Darkeco1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 06:58 PM   #69
TMyApp

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 139
TMyApp is just really niceTMyApp is just really niceTMyApp is just really niceTMyApp is just really niceTMyApp is just really niceTMyApp is just really niceTMyApp is just really niceTMyApp is just really niceTMyApp is just really niceTMyApp is just really niceTMyApp is just really nice

unfortunately as of now, "SFO Underworld" does NOT offer a way to "change" or "betray" your existing creed ... but such features are in the works ... and should see the light of day in the near future
TMyApp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 07:02 PM   #70
Killer
SFO Admin

Tournaments Joined: 10
Tournaments Won: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 836
Killer is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARY

i fail at this lycan/vampire thing.

why do i suck?

She's Coming...
And yeah.. I edited an entire GIF

Killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 09:51 PM   #71
Josh26

Tournaments Joined: 3
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 30
Josh26 is a jewel in the roughJosh26 is a jewel in the roughJosh26 is a jewel in the roughJosh26 is a jewel in the roughJosh26 is a jewel in the roughJosh26 is a jewel in the roughJosh26 is a jewel in the roughJosh26 is a jewel in the roughJosh26 is a jewel in the roughJosh26 is a jewel in the roughJosh26 is a jewel in the rough

vip, its cause you are really whatever the 'next creed' is. (whatever that may be, if and when it happens)

as for switching creeds, just make another account and read the story line to make sure you pick the other side this time.

In God's hands.
Josh26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 10:29 PM   #72
A_X_L

Post Thanks / Like
A_X_L has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Does anyone else have 100 creed wins I only have 100 creed wins and 7 losses There is nothing special for getting 100 but i wish there was

I Really want to know if I am the only one or not

The best Read in all of SFO

Plus the Legendary Cowards list

Send the SFOBLOG a friends request today.
A_X_L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 04:48 PM   #73
MikLe-

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 9
MikLe- is an unknown quantity at this point

you can stop braging thats like ur 3rd post about it..... honestly it dosent matter u just gota get lucky fighting lycans to fight
Old 05-23-2009, 08:13 PM   #74
~NG~Killa925

Post Thanks / Like
~NG~Killa925 is an unknown quantity at this point
Angry Re: [ TMC - Creeds Explained ]

lol its weak when your a lycan and you beat a vamp and it win glitches and you get a lyncan loss it sucks bad happend to me 5 times

~NG~Killa925 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 09:54 AM   #75
-SwaggaRyu-

Post Thanks / Like
-SwaggaRyu- is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (~NG~Killa925 @ May 23 2009,19:13)]lol its weak when your a lycan and you beat a vamp and it win glitches and you get a lyncan loss it sucks bad happend to me 5 times
Well then just fight the person again and win..
If it glitches again they wont get a win.
But to me it never happened. I like the idea nice

Made by Me

-Swagggggg</span></center>
-SwaggaRyu- is offline   Reply With Quote