SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > The Missing Chronicles > TMC Hub > TMC Chapters

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Identity Reboot Americanbadass Banners, Avatars and Images 5 08-17-2011 11:44 PM
SpiderMan Film Franchise Reboot TitaniumFist General 39 01-17-2010 03:18 PM

Old 01-19-2012, 02:33 AM   #1
blockattack

Tournaments Joined: 3
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1180
blockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to all
Visit blockattack's Facebook Visit blockattack's Twitter Visit blockattack's YouTube
Default [ Reboot ]

Formerly P.S.E, RE-named "Reboot"

I haven't been online to do much of anything until recently, and now that I am back online and in order, Im getting begged for stages, and colors and prizes owed ... Just like the good ol' days
So that reminded me.. Didn't I have something I was working on for you guys? Yeah.. I sure did.. So, its back to the drawing board with this story, with a new name to boot.
I give to you, a very brief summary of Chapter 1 : "Control"

It brings you into the first installment, of what will be a 3-4 part story.
(Anything made by myself, will now have the SFO logo, and the Admin logo "danger" visible in some area of the story )

Q :OMG Block, I thought this was a story about Sentinel, what happened?
A : Dont worry, just mash enough buttons to get to chapter two, and all will become clear.. Maybe?

Chapter 2 Summary Update.

Take notice, to character colors you see in images, if they differ from what you would normally see, they may appear in-game with that same color *hints*

Chapter 3 Update
The final Chapter of this three part story .. to be continued by 2-3 more chapters after its release..

Release Date : TBA

Questions, ideas, comments?
Feel free to leave them hear.

Next Forum Update : 1 /21/ 2012
Release Date :TBA

Need to contact blocky?
blockattack@streetfighteronline.com

Last edited by blockattack; 01-20-2012 at 10:35 AM.
blockattack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 04:29 AM   #2
xfaderx

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1660
xfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of light
Visit xfaderx's YouTube
Default Re: [ Reboot ]

ooooooh exciting times ahead for all !
Old 01-19-2012, 04:55 AM   #3
(~_PortaLioN_~)
VIP

Tournaments Joined: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
(~_PortaLioN_~) is an unknown quantity at this point(~_PortaLioN_~) is an unknown quantity at this point(~_PortaLioN_~) is an unknown quantity at this point(~_PortaLioN_~) is an unknown quantity at this point(~_PortaLioN_~) is an unknown quantity at this point(~_PortaLioN_~) is an unknown quantity at this point(~_PortaLioN_~) is an unknown quantity at this point
Visit (~_PortaLioN_~)'s YouTube

ooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhh colors (JUST KIDDING) looks good.
Q: Does chapter one only consist of onslaught and sentinals?
Old 01-19-2012, 09:36 AM   #4
-Elite_Ken-
EVIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 75
-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough

Oh another button smashing story with or against Onslaught. It's like Xmas all over again lol...but this time with a lollipop.

On serious notes;

Is the story for chapter 1 completed and ur just working on it....or are u looking for ideas in this thread.
Old 01-19-2012, 12:15 PM   #5
blockattack

Post Thanks / Like
blockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to all
Visit blockattack's Facebook Visit blockattack's Twitter Visit blockattack's YouTube

More or less complete. Just woke up .. so, back to the "worck" cycle.

Need to contact blocky?

Old 01-19-2012, 04:06 PM   #6
blockattack

Post Thanks / Like

Chapter 2 Summary Update.

Take notice, to character colors you see in images, if they differ from what you would normally see, they may appear in-game with that same color *hints*

Need to contact blocky?

Old 01-19-2012, 04:51 PM   #7
(~SoulMaster~)
[Banned by blockattack - Contact to plea]

Post Thanks / Like
(~SoulMaster~) is an unknown quantity at this point

.. hopefully my updating thing is fixed and i will be able to play it its looks enjoyable
(~SoulMaster~) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 09:10 PM   #8
Crying-FrEEman
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Crying-FrEEman has a spectacular aura aboutCrying-FrEEman has a spectacular aura aboutCrying-FrEEman has a spectacular aura aboutCrying-FrEEman has a spectacular aura aboutCrying-FrEEman has a spectacular aura aboutCrying-FrEEman has a spectacular aura aboutCrying-FrEEman has a spectacular aura aboutCrying-FrEEman has a spectacular aura aboutCrying-FrEEman has a spectacular aura aboutCrying-FrEEman has a spectacular aura aboutCrying-FrEEman has a spectacular aura about

Everyone should look forward to this!

Go Hard ... OR ... Go Home!

Xtreme X Clan

Need For Speed Launch Sydney 2010

Enter Sick Pick

Crying-FrEEman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 11:17 PM   #9
flamesz
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
flamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura about

Soul bro umm did you ever post in the topic that deals with this and if you did do it again cause t-fist help out vanilla in no time flat so yea they should be able to help you out too
here the link :
http://forums.streetfighteronline.co...ad.php?t=26019

and if that don't work pm me I help out

and back to blockattack okay I see what going on here but your not going to pull me in you give me a chance to win da soul made sent purple and blue then maybe we can talk (zzzz)

this was made my west thanks man i am mr.juggy
<ITheIGreenIGuysI>
^ In respect to ug.
Achievement
EliteVIP
C.O.W first place winner
V.I.P 1st place winner
NWOTA4 2nd place winner
2xtimes bunny event winner
L.B.N.F 3rd place winner
FreedomFighter winner
XB champion

[ Signature Too Long\Big. Decrease Size . Do not remove this reminder till you do - YoureGonnaLuvMe ]
flamesz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 12:10 AM   #10
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

seems like my sentinel stages could be used now.

if you need stages with lots of sentinels, just ask me and i'll create you those apocalypse.
seems like a real cool story.
SSJKarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 12:43 AM   #11
blockattack

Post Thanks / Like

Hey.. if you want to help.. or if ANYONE wants to help.. this is the thread to do it.. Leave tips, ideas, suggestions..

Karma, just drop me a line on The Messenger, and we'll see what we can do "

Need to contact blocky?

Old 01-20-2012, 04:00 AM   #12
Phoenix1986

Post Thanks / Like
Phoenix1986 is an unknown quantity at this point
Visit Phoenix1986's YouTube
Cool Re: [ Reboot ]

Hey BlockAttack within the first chapter would we have to play as Onslaught or sentinels, or as fighters against onslaught or his sentinels, & as for the Multi-Force Team who does it Consist of aside from Cyclops. & in chapter 2 do we have to fight against Onslaughts mind controlled fighters & Sentinel Drones too, or just fight against The Sent-Drones. And his Brainwashed Fighters Afterwards, or even Fight against a fighter who has a Drone with him.
Example:"You vs Akuma & Drone"
Phoenix1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 09:03 AM   #13
blockattack

Post Thanks / Like

Oh, someone is actually reading?

Chapter 1 - Players control sentinel
Chapter 2 - Players control Multi-Force & various freed characters. ( Multi Force = Cyc Wol Chu )

Need to contact blocky?

Old 01-20-2012, 10:35 AM   #14
blockattack

Post Thanks / Like

Chapter 3 Update
The final Chapter of this three part story .. to be continued by 2-3 more chapters after its release..

Release Date : TBA

Need to contact blocky?

Old 01-20-2012, 10:49 AM   #15
HadokenFreak
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 5
HadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enough
Visit HadokenFreak's Facebook Visit HadokenFreak's Twitter Visit HadokenFreak's YouTube

That is SICK, dood!

It looks interesting.

HadokenFreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 04:43 PM   #16
(~SoulMaster~)
[Banned by blockattack - Contact to plea]

Post Thanks / Like
(~SoulMaster~) is an unknown quantity at this point

do you need any help creating any new colors for the characters?
(~SoulMaster~) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 02:25 PM   #17
blockattack

Post Thanks / Like

You could try to create stages ;]

No help with colors, seeing as I cant change those.

A little update, the menu is fully functioning, and I'm downloading needed media for the storyline.

Need to contact blocky?

Old 01-28-2012, 10:14 PM   #18
frognap

Post Thanks / Like
frognap is an unknown quantity at this pointfrognap is an unknown quantity at this point

wow, nice work on the story background images.
they blend nice. the last pic in general.
nice cleaning and blending !

btw : stages can be fantasy made out of original mvc or sf background tiles , or only mvc ?
or do they need to be a complete rip out of one of the games 0_O.
that was a bit unclear in the guide.

idea : a sentinel gets infected with a software virus made by vega (bison) in his quest for power.
this sentinel is dark. the virus would be the "tsr_d.hadou_A"
a dark hadou simulator.

but this copu of the dark hadou go's berserk, and starts to act as a real dark hadou that
makes that sentinel drone act like akuma.
in the end one of the good guys (which is relative) is a antivirus (as a matter of speech.)
or maybe akuma himsel 0_o, as he would never accept a weak disgrace like a dark hadou
virus.
Old 03-26-2012, 01:18 AM   #19
flamesz
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
flamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura about

Well guess I have to be one to post here what happend to this went so time without a update to know what will be going on next.

<ITheIGreenIGuysI>
^ In respect to ug.
Achievement
EliteVIP
C.O.W first place winner
V.I.P 1st place winner
NWOTA4 2nd place winner
L.B.N.F 3rd place winner
FreedomFighter winner
XB champion

[ Signature Too Long\Big. Decrease Size . Do not remove this reminder till you do - YoureGonnaLuvMe ]
Old 03-26-2012, 01:19 AM   #20
blockattack

Post Thanks / Like

And just because you posted, I will try to release a VIP only demo within the next two days

Need to contact blocky?

Old 03-26-2012, 01:27 AM   #21
flamesz
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Yea that will be Great cause the vip section need somthing like that on this froum it dry over there now vip members can post there if the topic ever come out.
Not saying you will do it or no because stuff happend.

<ITheIGreenIGuysI>
^ In respect to ug.
Achievement
EliteVIP
C.O.W first place winner
V.I.P 1st place winner
NWOTA4 2nd place winner
L.B.N.F 3rd place winner
FreedomFighter winner
XB champion

Old 03-26-2012, 01:31 AM   #22
blockattack

Post Thanks / Like

I planned to already. But I will. Thanks for the interes ;]

Need to contact blocky?

Old 03-26-2012, 01:25 PM   #23
(AK)
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
(AK) is an unknown quantity at this point(AK) is an unknown quantity at this point(AK) is an unknown quantity at this point(AK) is an unknown quantity at this point(AK) is an unknown quantity at this point(AK) is an unknown quantity at this point
Visit (AK)'s Facebook Visit (AK)'s YouTube

will this be easy or really difficult for us to try soon?

And if I am correct, lots of bugs/glitches to encounter for this?
Otherwises, can't wait to play this.
(AK) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 12:09 PM   #24
flamesz
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

well me you to take into mind when making this that they is many players who would play this gv and the same amount who love not using gv so see if you can make this playable without the game vini.

me as a sfo player I can play any mode but the fighting style of yourgonna luv me which was in LUXX and murder story had to be the hard cause they put ironman in a way he can't really fight back.

maybe a few stuff you should maybe add.

<ITheIGreenIGuysI>
^ In respect to ug.
Achievement
EliteVIP
C.O.W first place winner
V.I.P 1st place winner
NWOTA4 2nd place winner
L.B.N.F 3rd place winner
FreedomFighter winner
XB champion