SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > Street Fighter Online > General Comments & Strategies

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
DBZ epic moments. SSJKarma General 31 09-14-2010 06:23 PM
loling at this:Best family guy moments -Kenshi- RaNdOm iNsAnItY 34 09-13-2010 05:36 AM
Chapter 3 Best Moments XxOmny_SakuraxX General Comments & Strategies 18 09-01-2007 03:48 AM
your greatest moments legendary?abdulhaqq General Comments & Strategies 59 08-18-2007 08:41 AM
Weird moments LiL_DRS General Comments & Strategies 61 07-26-2007 03:31 AM

Old 10-08-2012, 03:44 PM   #1
asshole

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
asshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the rough
Default What's one of your favorite SFO moments?

I clearly remember mine.

Back in like 02 or 03, there was a user named "fear_tetsuo". He was a pretty deadly player. He beat EVERYONE.. the likes of TarkanX (not in his prime anymore), Nferno, manonthemoon and everyone. Had a clean record. Few hunder - 0 or something.

Finally someone beat him and he claimed they were cheating. (I can't remember who beat him first.)

I fought this user many times. Could never beat him, as good as everyone used to say I am.

Anyway, one night I challenged him... to get better at this game, if anything. And to my surprise, I won first round. He won second. I was sweating the third round. My whole body was shivering and fingers were cold but I was sweating lol.

It was a very tough man. A LOT of blocking and supers (this is before the Hadoken spammers ruined this game.)

And finally.. I connected one of my supers with Ryu and beat him. =D

Don't think he posted on the forums but I certainly made a thread of the screen cap of giving him his second loss ever. =D

=[
asshole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 04:04 PM   #2
(SXA)crip

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 45
(SXA)crip is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: What's one of your favorite SFO moments?

My favorite SFO moment was when i 1st say toasty...like in 06 when i was on my brothers acct.

then like in 08 or 09 when Wolf-15 made him appear in a Christmas hat lmao!! i think it was wolf-15 i belive it was

(SXA)crip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 05:35 PM   #3
shad0wslayer
VIP

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1303
shad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the rough

Every time i win and somebody blames it on my akuma color.... it happens often.

Achievements
Voted Best Chun li User
Rookie of the Year Runner Up
Voted 3rd Most Helpful Ambassador
Voted Most Active Forum User
3rd place Wolverine Tournament Champion
3rd place SDC tourney Champiop
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitaniumFist View Post
Bahki is love; Bahki is life
shad0wslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 05:50 PM   #4
CiaraSpareNo1

Tournaments Joined:
Tournaments Won:
Post Thanks / Like
Chats:

My favorite moment on SFO. I have so many, but, my number #1 favorite moment on sfo is facing **BloodRanger in a tournament match. The match lasted about 15 minutes, My Bison Vs. His Spiderman. I won one round that almost felt like forever, second round I lost, badly, my fingers was hurting so bad. Then some how I sucked it up, and won the last round to advance in the tournament. (Clan Tournament) It was a-lot of fun.

*I have the best Bison ever.*
Old 10-08-2012, 06:24 PM   #5
bloodpack
Super Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 37
bloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nice

four of my most memorable XmvSf moments: (yes, its XmvSf because it happened during that era)

first, in 2002, it was my very first (to) experience a message board and/or forum and i was testing the functionality of the codes such as the use of bold, italics, image posting, etc.

i was trying to figure out how to post an image via URL, and i mistakenly posted an image in one of my posts, which had nothing to do with a topic, i got flammed by 2000warrior for spamming, but it was an honest/innocent mistake, but it didnt discourage me from visiting the forum, so i continued on...

second, for some reason, i was unable to log inside the game with my username, i was very hysterical, thinking my account was hacked, i posted a topic and TMyApp, should i say personally(?), took care of it and he personally changed my password

it was memorable for the man himself to offer immediate help/talk with you and handle your problems, and it was during that time that he was still mingling/interacting with the regular members - it was then i knew TMyApp was a cool dude!

third, i had a chat in-game with nosoul4ever a long long time ago and he was pondering of sponsoring me, it was during that time that VIPs was just new to the community

i was so honored and flattered, but i declined

fourth, viper2040 made an announcement of sponsoring people, i wanted to help/donate but i dont have a paypal account, we talked about it, but he ended up changing my forum status as Project X's Lucky Boy

PS: strange that most of you are just talking about playing

Last edited by bloodpack; 10-08-2012 at 06:52 PM.
bloodpack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 06:39 PM   #6
blockattack

Tournaments Joined: 3
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1180
blockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to all
Visit blockattack's Facebook Visit blockattack's Twitter Visit blockattack's YouTube

Figuring out how to ban ppl... my fav moment.

Need to contact blocky?
blockattack@streetfighteronline.com

blockattack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 06:59 PM   #7
LuXv

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 767
LuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really nice
Visit LuXv's Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by blockattack View Post
Figuring out how to ban ppl... my fav moment.
Lmfaooo hahahaha

*will edit with favorite moment, when I think of it*

LuXv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 07:57 PM   #8
PENZEL
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 10
PENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura about

My favorite moment ?

One time I played in the nude just to see how it went and turns out, it was the best way to play SFO. Felt stress free.
Old 10-08-2012, 08:09 PM   #9
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

i'm stuck in between the two...
so i'll just post both...

1- it was in 2001. I was pretty much new to the game and the only characters i could use was Ryu... i thought to myself, i know how to do the moves, i know how it works, how hard can it be. so i played a few matches and only got spamming hadouken walls... back then you could throw an hadouken every half a second so 4 hadoukens on screen was pretty much a normality. i decided to go against th ebig shots, i had heard TarkanX was pretty much the man to beat. he came into the room and everyone was on him like flies on a cow. i ask him if he ant to have a friendly fight against me. against all odds, me the nobody that nobody knew about, was chosen to fight. i think he just had enough of fighting the ones he knew. so im there synching to him... quite sure this match will be over in like 3 seconds. i'll just get corner raped... match starts... he jumps in ! OMG whats that, no hadouken barrage. OMG i he runs after me. OMG i just hit him ! what the hell was going on here. the matcfh held for 20 second first round. 30 next round. i lost 0-2... he said good game, was god to fight a true warrior for a change.

i had barely ever gotten rid of like 1/3rd of life on first round and barely 1/4th on the second... but him telling me that was enough for me to go on and still be here to this day !

2 - a new tournament is hapenning, it was in 2004 i think, not sure... It wa called night of the sentinels. first tournament i ever gotten in... was gonna find out who was better then me at it. an all sentinel fight. i look at the roster... 16 people... 4 of them scared the **** out of me. pip99 was one of them, if there was a guy i couldn't beat up it was him. he literally became a sentinel user because of me. because i was the man to beat... i feared our match, but considering i wouldn't get far... it wasn't time to be fearfull... i fought none of the guys i thought would get in the top 4. i defeated everyone on my path, without a sweat. i was a beast that nobody could tame... alas PIP99 did the very same... a caged match between two beast... nobody wanted to miss this. first round goes very badly for me, his sentinel was everywhere and i couldn't super jump at all. back then super jumping was necessity if ya wanted to survive. i get wrecked without answers, all i could do was outrun him. second round goes in... i was brutal, sucessfully super jumpin in and out of his reach, fighting like a mad man using leg sweeps that nobody else were ever using. he got wrecked and wondered how much damage that sweep was. he ralised his mistake of not knowing that move. he paid the ultimate price... comes out round 3... all hells break lose, the round ended with like 1-5 seconds on timer. we were on par. i dont know why super jumping was easy int hat fight. i threw everything at him... ina lucky turn of event... we both hit each other with a regular punch... i thoguht we'd be going double KO... btu alas i was the one going down, he would go back up... with 1/15th of his life still clinging.

that was th ematch to see, th ematch of the year... i had lost, but it didn't matter.... my first tournament ever and i get to second place out 16 people. that faithfull night... me and pip had inspired a lot of players in becoming good with the bot. a bot nobody used because he ws cheap and can only do beams and rocket punches. we both prooved otherwise that year... we prooved that how to play was better then what moves is better.

i remember another tournament after that where i got high a top...
but thats gonna be another story for another day !

Penzel... thats warmor play style, dont become like him.

PENZEL ?!!!!!
sorry, not used to seeing other 2001 veterans here !
SSJKarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 11:48 PM   #10
Shadow_Raichu

Tournaments Joined: 4
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 182
Shadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the rough
Visit Shadow_Raichu's Facebook Visit Shadow_Raichu's YouTube

i will keep mine short and simple by laying 3-4 major points:

1. Discovering a "VIP MEMBER" for the 1st time on Multiplayer gaming since I started 2002.
2. First account I made was: Arkoth_24 and being introduced to the SFO forum.
3. Meeting and seeing the 1-man creator "TMyApp" for the 1st time online.
4. When playing story mode, i notice there were infinite helpers usage at 1st. (more than 1nce).

My SFO History Information Over the Years

IGNs: wol-spi-ryu & Shadow_Raichu
Position: SFO Staff In-Game/Forum Moderator of 2018
Game Modes: XvsSF, & Zero-E only
Characters: Ryu/Cyclops only
Shadow_Raichu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 12:39 AM   #11
bloodpack
Super Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like
bloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by rexxar View Post
so, what is he look like?
Old 10-09-2012, 12:46 AM   #12
(~Vanilla~)
EVIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1176
(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice

When I became an Admin =D

Oh wait...... that didnt happen yet

Bump: so this take the cake.

Old 10-09-2012, 03:42 AM   #13
-AlphaRiku-
VIP

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 840
-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough

LMAO..............………

Clan Battle Record 121-6
6 Tournament Winner Titles
-AlphaRiku- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 10:50 AM   #14
asshole

Post Thanks / Like
asshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the rough

Penzel is the new Warmor??? O_o

And my second favorite moment:
WOW! I just remembered this after reading bloodpack's reply.

Back in 2002 or 2003, when TMy would come play the game and test out the new updates with normal users. He jad just implemented Tag teams.

So him and Nferno went on a killing spree. They beat EVERYBODY in tag. I mean everybody, lol.
I used to talk quite a bit to TMy over ICQ, I believe, or e-mails. Can't remember. So he knew me. I challenged him and Nferno and I had to pick one partner.
Can't remember his name.. maybe 2000warrior, maybe MeteroRyu, someone.. came and said we'll be teams.

TMy was so confident that no one could beat him and Nferno that he said he would give the winners a little prize.

Nferno's fighting style was very similar to mine. We would tag each other out as soon as we became "red", so we could recover while the other person was fighting. TMy and Nferno had that down pretty good.

Anyway.. my partner and I did that same thing. The match lasted like 8-10 minutes, lol.
Finally we ended up beating them and I posted the pictures EVERYWHERE. Lol.

We never did end up getting our prize =[

I'm still waiting for it TMy, YOU HEAR ME?!?!?!?

=[
Old 10-09-2012, 04:37 PM   #15
Shadow_Raichu

Tournaments Joined: 4
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 182
Shadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the rough
Visit Shadow_Raichu's Facebook Visit Shadow_Raichu's YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodpack View Post
so, what is he look like?
1st of all, dude do you mean as a real-life person? or a login-username? Answer is: username "TMyApp"
2nd of all, it was hard to chat with him when I say "hi", because there were so many questions rolling in by other SFO users, but then he responded eventually to me, and it felt like I knew SFO was gonna change big time from past, present, and forward to future, while he's around (even though really super-uber busy.

My SFO History Information Over the Years

IGNs: wol-spi-ryu & Shadow_Raichu
Position: SFO Staff In-Game/Forum Moderator of 2018
Game Modes: XvsSF, & Zero-E only
Characters: Ryu/Cyclops only
Shadow_Raichu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 06:15 PM   #16
Update-
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 54
Update- is an unknown quantity at this point

Hmmm..Mines was when i join my first clan and got my first color..i was so happy

Fear my Ryu!!!
Achievements

# Winner of Nba Tourney
# second place zero-e Tourney
# elite Vip (my bro)
# south side savage!

Akuma image removed. Way beyond the signature limit. - LS
Update- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 07:52 PM   #17
bloodpack
Super Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
1st of all, dude do you mean as a real-life person?
i was misled by your statement

Quote:
Old 10-12-2012, 09:29 AM   #18
CiaraSpareNo1

Tournaments Joined:
Tournaments Won:
Post Thanks / Like
Chats:

Another one of my favorite SFO MOMENT is when a screenshot was take of myself, Ashley, and Crazi2themax, and a post was created about our high level post counts.

We need to do that again, someday in a non-spamatic.

Last edited by CiaraSpareNo1; 10-12-2012 at 10:32 AM.
Old 10-12-2012, 10:03 AM   #19
(~Vanilla~)
EVIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1176
(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice

^ I got in trouble for that so your on you're own sister lol.
Old 10-12-2012, 10:31 AM   #20
CiaraSpareNo1

Tournaments Joined:
Tournaments Won:
Post Thanks / Like
Chats:

Oops,I forgot about that.. T-Fist set us straight about that sis.
Old 10-12-2012, 10:52 AM   #21
LuXv

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 767
LuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really nice
Visit LuXv's Twitter

Favorite SFO moments? When people say I cant beat them... Then I do..

VIP...Nferno...John....Block...

The List Goes on!

LuXv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 11:57 AM   #22
HadokenFreak
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 5
HadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enough
Visit HadokenFreak's Facebook Visit HadokenFreak's Twitter Visit HadokenFreak's YouTube

A moment that I hold close was when I got second place at the Street Fighter Uncharted event. To me, this was what I tried so hard to obtain, a top 3 on something. I still carry the Aqua Ryu given to the runner-up to this day. That is my favorite moment in the game.

HadokenFreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 11:32 AM   #23
asshole

Post Thanks / Like

Keep 'em coming.
This is taking me back. :')

=[
Old 10-15-2012, 01:19 PM   #24
DanteP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1512
DanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura about

WWT IV
NWOTA 3
WWT V

All for obvious reasons

Year Of The Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.Bahki View Post
Dante is the greatest SFO player of all time. Bar none. His record speaks for itself. The **** is a "Ch ante"? ****, that be some mad wannabe ****. Do something to prove your worth before you step into his league.

Kids these days.
^ Kids Take Note Of What Uncle Bahki Says ^

DanteP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 11:34 PM   #25
Sir Nash

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 131
Sir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the rough

... green with envy... !!
Sir Nash is offline   Reply With Quote