The mega gun SolidSnake76 RaNdOm iNsAnItY 3 04-08-2006 11:25 PM

Old 08-27-2012, 12:57 AM   #1
SSJKarma
Banned

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice
Default Mega Race Party !!!

Hi everybody, today was a big day for me, i had invited a lot of friends at my house for an R/C car racing event. we were 8 participant duking it out in the race with LOSI 1/24 racing cars. it was alot of fun the audience we had was constituted of my familly and most of their friends.

lets start by the first thing, a video of the track itself, though it was slightly modified after that video was made.

https://www.facebook.com/v/524167177610193

there you go, it was a blast. i had invited about 20-25 people and i told them invite those you can, we got BBQ hotdogs and Corns... little did i knew that telling them to invite was gonna add like 30+ people to my invite list. i do not think it was bad we wanted a big audience to witness the madness of such small cars in a big outdoor track.

we even had 3 people coming in with 1/5th gas cars. though they didn't have tracks to go along, the road in front of my house was suficient enough and in the end we even showed them what fun small RC cars could be as well.

the track still stands, though we'll have to disassemble it soon, my mother wants her lawn back.
it was a very nice experience. we did qualifications to determine the positions of the next races. must say i wasn't the top dog, but i wasn't the badest player around.

heres the cars we all used... pretty much the same cars but with modified parts.
we all have LOSI Micro 1/24 Rally cars, i have the short course truck version and my cousin got the truggy version, we're all brushless cars, which means top of the line new technology engines. we were all running on new and improove LIPO 7.4 batteries.needless to say none of us could even get close to full speed without our car flipping over by the sheer power. so it was more of a race of skills.

the results of the races are below... all races were 5 laps long.

Qualifications...
I ended up 3rd place with a time of about 28 seconds. should of been 4th, but the best men around us had trouble with his car and decided to leave the qualifications off.

First race
I ended up in 4th place out of 8. why 8 when 2 were missing from qualification, they decided to join with their broken car anyway. so they started last... futile to say the man to beat started in last place ended up finishing in first place with a defect car making a hell of a lot of noise. his transmission gears were missing some teeths.

Second race.
I finished in 3rd. the man to beat had no more battery and was out of that race. bummers !!

Third race, i was knocked out because "I" ran out of battery... NOOOOOOOO i was in second place and out cold like 1 meter away from the finish line in last turn.

Fourth race.
I ended second place by i dont know which miracle. considering i started last because of my disqualification due to battery running out. both the first two top men we're like making ahell of a lot of mistakes, they were literally 1 turn behind us. guess thatw asn't their race so me and the other guy had high fived this one and our victory lasted until the next race.

fifth and final race for me...
I finished in 5th place... my turn to hit all walls, seriously this race was wild, everyone was bumping in each others all trying to make the others not make it while getting ahead of them, only to get hit by another this race was more of a destruction derby then anything else. including my older brother, who had only started racing today, was going the wrong way just to screw others up.

3-4 others followed without me, hey i had enough and was getting devoured by moskitos.
by at this point aside from the top 4, the reamining 4 cars were running from hands to hands to those wanting a try at it, so im not gonna say what hapenned in them. overall it was an awesome day, im really tired. the audience were having a blast and yes, we ended up being between 50 and 65 when i was supposed to be having like 20-25 people at my house. a real party there, so when you tell your familly "bring whoever you find that is interested" beware, they might know more people then you originally think.

so... how was your day ?
SSJKarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 01:23 AM   #2
LiquidSnake78
SECTION 1 & 2

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 994
LiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really nice
Visit LiquidSnake78's Facebook
Default Re: Mega Race Party !!!

That really sounds like fun ... I don't know much about RC's but I do remember having a couple when I was younger, and using it to race ppl on the street with other RC's .. but that was back in the day where it was actually a little decent over in Yonkers ...
Now everyone wanna shoot stuff up .. SMH ...

In anyway, my day was goood (at the end only). Just got back in from making my car into a light show ...
Basically .. Went to the water front, picked a spot where there was no lights ... Turned on all my neon blues, interior and exterior blue LED's, and made a party.
LiquidSnake78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 01:44 AM   #3
xfaderx
SECTION 1 & 2

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1671
xfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of light
Visit xfaderx's YouTube

HA you nerd !!!

but srsly, pretty cool stuff. Can't wait till my boy is old enough to play with r/c cars =)
xfaderx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 02:01 AM   #4
silver-ken
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
silver-ken is on a distinguished roadsilver-ken is on a distinguished roadsilver-ken is on a distinguished roadsilver-ken is on a distinguished roadsilver-ken is on a distinguished roadsilver-ken is on a distinguished roadsilver-ken is on a distinguished roadsilver-ken is on a distinguished roadsilver-ken is on a distinguished roadsilver-ken is on a distinguished roadsilver-ken is on a distinguished road

why is the video quality so bad?
silver-ken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 05:10 AM   #5
shad0wslayer
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1304
shad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the rough

Because it was record on a calculator @ duce

My day?... Eh just the usuall you know fighting zombies on a planet with tall blue ppl waiting for back up to come and pull us out. Damn weskevatar... Anyways it sounds like you had fun today. And tis all that matters.

Achievements
Voted Best Chun li User
Rookie of the Year Runner Up
Voted 3rd Most Helpful Ambassador
Voted Most Active Forum User
3rd place Wolverine Tournament Champion
3rd place SDC tourney Champiop
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitaniumFist View Post
Bahki is love; Bahki is life
shad0wslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 09:33 AM   #6
donkios
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 189
donkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura about

I like to drift (try to) with my cousins RC Skyline

Yesterday was pretty fun though. Went to church, played some football, snuck into the pool at the apartments across from church and then went home and watched the Panthers **** on Tim Tebow

--------------------------------------------------------

donkios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 01:12 PM   #7
(-Kam-)

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1303
(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice
Visit (-Kam-)'s Facebook Visit (-Kam-)'s Twitter Visit (-Kam-)'s YouTube

Sounds fun karma, My day was off to a bad start, First I woke up to the sound of, Well what sounded like an EMP been detonated. Just to find out Something (I don't know what is was because It wasn't lightning or Thundering)
Knocked the power lines into the streets.

My Whole block was outside and a couple seconds later (after the sound) A firetruck Pulls up.
And everyone was out of electric until about 30 minutes ago.

I wonder though

What knocked the power lines in Half and how did the firetruck respond in literally seconds?

Something fishy is going on here.

@SFO2k14|SFO FB|SFO Clans|@SFOSTAFF|SFO Goals

(-Kam-) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 02:37 PM   #8
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

stupid phone quality... sorry about that, trying to get my cousins videos to show you the races.
though girls dont know how to film, its like a vertical video you literally have to turn your head sideways to see it in full.
SSJKarma is offline   Reply With Quote