Dr. Death David Schultz, NWA funny promo `The-Game` Links 3 08-27-2008 10:15 AM
Death. Bandit04 General 27 09-29-2006 08:18 PM

Old 01-29-2008, 11:22 PM   #1
blockattack

Tournaments Joined: 3
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1180
blockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to all
Visit blockattack's Facebook Visit blockattack's Twitter Visit blockattack's YouTube
Default Re: (Promo Request)Game of Death

http://sfounderground.com/gameofdeath.html

- Kill Bill SoundTrack

- Title = "Game Of Death"
Sub Title = "The Big Five"

I'd like for a scene shift of these four individuals=

Bruce Lee(Yellow jumpsuit)
Uma Thurman (yellow jumpsuit)
Robot Chicken Jesus (Yellow jumpsuit, also show him comming off his cross with venegeance for amusement)
Feilong(In Back Ground In Yellow Adidas Jumpsuit) *May be hard to find fanart of this..check Udon Street Fighter Comics for detials*

-Feilong vs. Chunli(click here)

^^^ Alright this, The deal here is I'd like for "Game of Death" to have a similar theme TMyApp's storymode comics. You know how as you press the arrow key it proceeds forward.....and the sound it makes as if your moving swiftly through. I'd like a similar sound...

-Kill Bunny

Pull a few key humorious scenes from the video above such as=

Easter Bunny = "You didn't think it'd be that easy did you?".
Jesus= "Yes, for a secound there I kinda did."

^^^ I'd like for the audio of the easter bunny used of this last scene to end of the promotional video.....but not for him to be seen only the scenes with jesus owning. I don't want "santa claus" or "The Easter Bunny" shown at all...if it can be helped..also I want jesus to be one of four warriors...

-[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKAeyUS91I8]

- I'd like the song "Hero" by Sevendust played during the credits & addressing hints to the bosses of the tower.

CHECKPOINT Level 1 TAG BOSS =

~Bwoop~ & TitaniumFist OR AlexanderX & Penzel69

CHECKPOINT Level 2 TAG BOSS =

Ak47hardhitter & Blazer_Gouki OR Thunder_Jolteon & SBYRD5

CHECKPOINT Level 3 TAG BOSS

(-SpideyKing-) & Dam_ite!!! OR TrueSpawn & OpticStinger

SECERT BOSS = Nferno666 & Blanka09 (The two titans)

To Face "The Big Five"

Also if you can find it a bit of info on the philospohy of "Bruce Lee" and his dream of ultimate fighting....and his untimely death.....and over crowded funeral broadcasted world wide...

His death being from a heart disease...a true legend..nd to be honest that's the only way someone like him could die...

Need to contact blocky?
blockattack@streetfighteronline.com

blockattack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 11:25 PM   #2
asshole

Tournaments Joined: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
asshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the rough

Hmm.. sounds neat!

=[
asshole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 04:22 AM   #3
devil

Post Thanks / Like
devil is an unknown quantity at this point

i have see game of death at sfo UG
but have it not try

ug is hot nice work from 1 hitta
but is game of death good?

I Am Legend - Semi Final
Rise of the Shoto - Semi Finalist
Awaken - Winner
Eternal Glory - Semi Finalist
Best in Strenght - Round 3
marve| - Finalist
King of Ryu - Top 10
Ryu´s Glory - Semi Finalist
Ryu master - TOP 26
Super Tagger - Winner

Clan Battle Record:
6-2

devil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 07:00 AM   #4
LegacyofKain
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
LegacyofKain is an unknown quantity at this point

As far as info goes i can tell you about him.

A very philosophical man he actually majored in Philosophy and was one of the pioneers of Asian people getting into hollywood and even on tv.

From what i heard he'd died from having a allergic reaction to a certain pain killer he was given (or some sort of medication)

Jeet Kun Do was created on the premise that Styles such as Karate were out-dated and flawed-bassically in these styles you memorised a series of moves to deal with a situation.Bruce felt this approach was wrong as fights are rarely like bouts in a tournament and more like the street fighting he used to do back in Hong Kong.

In creating this style "the way of the intercepting fist" he said that as soon as you attack you expose yourself and that only then could you land crucial critical blows.

Jeet Kun Do was a very revolutionary martial art as it actually used science.Attacks and defenses were decided by what would be the quickest and most effective unlike Karate and other styles that tryed to focus on "perfect form"

Even in the film "The game of death" he tries to teach that fighting at different tempo's is just as much an effective way to combat a person-In most martial arts "Kata's" it's all timed and organised and that by fighting in "No style" he can adapt and be flexable where as the warrior he's fighting only knows the one style and so limits his self and options.
In the birth of Jeet Kun Doit annoyed and indeed angered many masters of many different styles and infact Bruce was challanged to use his Jeet Kun Do against this Karate Master.Famously he defeated him within a minute and during the rest of the fight the master was seen running around trying to evade Bruce.

As far as Jeet Kun Do is concerned he was veyr select on who he would teach it to,only teaching those he felt were responsiable enough to handle the knowledge he'd give them.

He physically closed his own schools of Jeet Kun Do after a few years as he felt it was simply being "commercilised" and that his philopshoies around it were being warped and misguided,not to mention that the "teachers" at these other schools couldn't teach the same understanding and phiolopshies has he could.

The game of death wasn't technically finished although it was released with the footage filmed not to long after he'd died...unfortunatly they'd butchered the story in order for it to work.

However recently (in the 2000's) they re-released the movie again comeplete with it's missing bits and written edits and so you get a better grip of the story.

As a side note there are many conspiracies around his death and these are further put forward by the "accidental death" of his son Brandon who got shot by a gun whilst on a film set-apparently someone had switched blanks for live ammo.

Not entirely sure if thats what your looking for but if it is i hope it helps.

LegacyofKain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 07:27 AM   #5
devil

Post Thanks / Like
devil is an unknown quantity at this point

hmmm bruce lee
ask 1hitta, i think he can help you?

I Am Legend - Semi Final