[GAMES] Paladins: Guardians Of The Realm xfaderx General 0 09-28-2016 09:33 PM

Old 04-15-2017, 02:49 PM   #1
SolidSnake76
Master

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 3100
SolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Paladins

now we all known each other for 15+ years so i trust you guys.

except H~blaze.... i hate you

Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted...

Elder Veteran (2001-2002)
SolidSnake76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2017, 04:02 PM   #2
Cwing

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 2648
Cwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Paladins

You probably won't like it ...

The game isn't really your cup of tea ie: tactical and the map designs are pretty bad since it's just chokepoints after chokepoints.
Cwing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2017, 07:37 PM   #3
Orlando0

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 45
Orlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the rough
Visit Orlando0's YouTube

Welcome brother!

You have much to learn.

No really, there's a lot of things to learn. Especially the noob killer stuff like Bastion.

And right now, there's an event going on.

Send me a PM if you decide to add me on PSN, so I don't mistake you for a random Friend seeker.
Want to know what is the music played in SFO?
Orlando0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2017, 07:50 PM   #4
Killer
SFO Admin

Tournaments Joined: 10
Tournaments Won: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 836
Killer is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARY

I play Free Overwatch.

Known as Paladins.

She's Coming...
And yeah.. I edited an entire GIF

Killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2017, 08:03 PM   #5
Cwing

Post Thanks / Like
Cwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIPKiller123 View Post
I play Free Overwatch.

Known as Paladins.
Lol, same here.

It's a shame people are put off by it cause the Blizzard hive-mind think they just copied OW, when Paladins has been in development since around 2010-2012.

Last edited by Cwing; 04-16-2017 at 08:07 PM.
Old 04-16-2017, 08:03 PM   #6
Orlando0

Post Thanks / Like
Orlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the rough
Visit Orlando0's YouTube

Yea, I played Paladins too and I can tell you that they're much different.

Send me a PM if you decide to add me on PSN, so I don't mistake you for a random Friend seeker.
Old 04-16-2017, 09:17 PM   #7
xfaderx

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1662
xfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of light
Visit xfaderx's YouTube

Paladins is way better
Old 04-16-2017, 09:36 PM   #8
Killer
SFO Admin

Post Thanks / Like
Killer is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARY

I'm still new so my quality of players is ehh

I'm talking no front line/support comps right now.

I picked up playing with Makoa. I find his sheid isn't as great as the other front lines, but that anchor tho.

She's Coming...

Old 04-16-2017, 09:42 PM   #9
xfaderx

Post Thanks / Like
xfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of light
Visit xfaderx's YouTube

I'm level 91, with every character except lex over level 4. My highest is Ying at lvl 17.

The ranking system sucks though. I was 20pts off from being diamond Barik, lost one Comp game... Takes another 4 wins just to get back to where I was...
Old 04-16-2017, 11:17 PM   #10
Cwing

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:

I picked up playing with Makoa. I find his sheid isn't as great as the other front lines, but that anchor tho.
As a Makoa main, his shield is pretty underwhelming and don't really use it unless the enemy team is targeting my healer.

However, his hook is such a good tool that it makes up for his subpar shield. Especially if you're able to pull off max range hooks constantly or throw the opposing tanks out the map with it.
Old 04-17-2017, 12:03 AM   #11
Killer
SFO Admin

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cwing View Post
Quote:

As a Makoa main, his shield is pretty underwhelming and don't really use it unless the enemy team is targeting my healer.

However, his hook is such a good tool that it makes up for his subpar shield. Especially if you're able to pull off max range hooks constantly or throw the opposing tanks out the map with it.
you can throw ppl out with it?

She's Coming...

Old 04-17-2017, 01:49 AM   #12
Cwing

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cwing View Post
Quote:

you can throw ppl out with it?
Yeah, but it depends on the map. And once you've hooked them you have to do a 180 spin to have yourself looking at the out of bounds portion of the map like in the last five seconds of the video:

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/Beanz3/video/29725580
Old 04-17-2017, 02:44 AM   #13
xfaderx

Post Thanks / Like
Visit xfaderx's YouTube

yeah, works good on Jaguar level, and the edges of Frog Island stage.
Old 04-17-2017, 02:49 AM   #14
Killer
SFO Admin

Post Thanks / Like

Lmao wow that was dope.

I'm getting stupid good with Skye. Only because I'm in constant stealth with my kit and live behind enemy lines.

I have to get 10 more heroes into gold before I can start competitive.

She's Coming...

Old 04-17-2017, 03:19 AM   #15
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 776
TitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of light

Let us know how you like Overwatch, Solid.

I'm not big on new games these days, but I hear it's good. Or I just don't stop hearing about it. I know you're into team mechanic games, but I don't know how good the team comp is in it (from what I've seen).

Passed on Paladins.

Click Here to Vote for the Storm Dream Goal.
TitaniumFist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2017, 03:22 AM   #16
Orlando0

Post Thanks / Like
Visit Orlando0's YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by xfaderx View Post
Paladins is way better
(snickers) Good one.

I wish Paladins had ripped off OW on account that OW actually did a lot of things better.

Old 04-17-2017, 03:30 AM   #17
Cwing

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Lmao wow that was dope.

I'm getting stupid good with Skye. Only because I'm in constant stealth with my kit and live behind enemy lines.

I have to get 10 more heroes into gold before I can start competitive.
Skye?

Your putting yourself at a handicap using her, since she's pretty much one of the worst characters in the game. If the enemy team knows how to counter her, which is pretty easy tbh.

Though you want to play flank, I suggest picking up Androx, Lex or hell, even Pip. Since he's pretty annoying to deal with if you pick up Morale Booster first. Just don't pick as the main healer though, since the last I played his healing flask was still broken.

Last edited by Cwing; 04-17-2017 at 03:35 AM.
Old 04-17-2017, 09:01 AM   #18
Killer
SFO Admin

Post Thanks / Like

Funny enough, I was watching a video on her and they were saying her invisibility is easily countered because if you're close enough, you can see her and she doesn't have an escape.

But she does have a card that boosts her movement while hidden to levels faster than using mount.

I was considering Maeve too. She seems broken.

She's Coming...

Old 04-17-2017, 10:20 AM   #19
~H~Blaze

Tournaments Joined: 2
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1489
~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice
Visit ~H~Blaze's YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidSnake76 View Post

now we all known each other for 15+ years so i trust you guys.

except H~blaze.... i hate you
When I tell you I'm crying of laughter, I mean it.

I love you to snakeypoo

Magneto

Vote for magnus now. Do it.
~H~Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2017, 12:30 PM   #20
Killer
SFO Admin

Post Thanks / Like

I seem to do really well with Tyra if I play her like a Flank. My Front Line tank pick is Makoa for sure. I feel like Half Shell makes him worth the pick over other tanks.

I don't really play Flank outside of Skye and you said she sucks. I just love her sloppy boobs so I'm kinda like iunno what to do. Lex might get some play as an alternative.

And Pip as support. But I might switch out for Ying. I'm better with direct damage compared to AOE.

She's Coming...

Old 04-17-2017, 01:28 PM   #21
Cwing

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
I seem to do really well with Tyra if I play her like a Flank. My Front Line tank pick is Makoa for sure. I feel like Half Shell makes him worth the pick over other tanks.

I don't really play Flank outside of Skye and you said she sucks. I just love her sloppy boobs so I'm kinda like iunno what to do. Lex might get some play as an alternative.

And Pip as support. But I might switch out for Ying. I'm better with direct damage compared to AOE.
Ying is the best support hands down since her illusions do all the work for you, with Grohk coming in second due to the stupid amount of damage he can do as well as his self sustain. Which if you build right, you can easily win 3v1 battles.

Now as for Pip, he might be the worst one currently. Due to his healing potions bug where it goes on cooldown when you throw them and it not actually healing. Which is why most people just pick him as a flank/damage dealer due to his aoe slow and ult.

Last edited by Cwing; 04-17-2017 at 01:33 PM.
Old 04-17-2017, 02:59 PM   #22
Killer
SFO Admin

Post Thanks / Like

The new character Seris looks broken.

You don't have to aim, she has self-sustain and can also heal up allies by a significant margin.

I can see why Pip is Damage/Flank. Level up Morale Booster (the thing for quicker ults, unless i got it confused for another) and you got easy kills/wipes for the team.

She's Coming...

Old 04-17-2017, 06:02 PM   #23
Cwing

Post Thanks / Like

I don't think she's broken, as any of the characters with a fast firing weapon can easily shut her down with Cauterize like Grohk.
Old 04-17-2017, 10:11 PM   #24
SolidSnake76
Master

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 3100
SolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of light

Wing is right, I don't like this game...

Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted...

Elder Veteran (2001-2002)
SolidSnake76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2017, 10:17 PM   #25
Cwing

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidSnake76 View Post
Wing is right, I don't like this game...
Told you ...

If you have a PC or something capable of running games I suggest Player Unknown's Battleground, that seems more like your kind of game.