Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > NON-SFO Related > Community Greetings

Old 10-16-2018, 11:51 AM   #1
chunuto
Sponsored VIP

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 10
chunuto has a spectacular aura aboutchunuto has a spectacular aura aboutchunuto has a spectacular aura aboutchunuto has a spectacular aura aboutchunuto has a spectacular aura aboutchunuto has a spectacular aura aboutchunuto has a spectacular aura aboutchunuto has a spectacular aura aboutchunuto has a spectacular aura aboutchunuto has a spectacular aura aboutchunuto has a spectacular aura about
Default I'm not so observant...

So I never realized this intro section was even here until like... Just now. No joke.

Anyway, howdy all, I'm chunuto. Also referred to as NuNu or ChuChu, or Jamie, depending on who you ask.

I'm female. Yup. At least that's what I tell people.

I was 18 when I started terrorizing the forums. Wow. 13 years. How crazy.

I can count on both of my hands and both of my feet how many times I've played sfo. I've tried and failed and tried and failed... and yeah. Kudos to @Elena , @TitaniumFist , @Nferno666 , and @Mercedes04 for trying to teach me, but alas, I'm a lost cause.

I've been hanging around this place fulltime from 2005-2010 and part time till now. Life gets busy, people get older and there aren't enough hours in the day.

In the offline world I am a DJ and musician, but since music doesn't pay the bills and starving artists are a real thing, I also run my area's events complex.

I remember way back when this place was crazy all the time, RP threads abounded, wolfeh was up to his usual shenanigans, @system4 was getting banned and unbanned at alarming rates, `Crystal, Elena, and AnimeGirl4eva were ruling R.i. with an iron fist while I would pop in to leave not-so-subtle messages for my forum love interest (he knows who he is and anyone whos been around a bit does too.)

Man those were awesome times. Can't we send out like... a mass email or something to get people back? I miss everyone.

But anyway, that's me in a super minimalized nutshell.

Life is like a box of chocolates... or something like that.
chunuto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2018, 02:47 PM   #2
RaZor(ink)

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 124
RaZor(ink) is an unknown quantity at this point
Visit RaZor(ink)'s Facebook
Default Re: I'm not so observant...

Thats a real nice greeting. Good to have you around even after many have moved on. Feel free to hop on in-game and go for a few rounds. Though it may not seem as it is, we're in the midst of working on getting sfo back to its glory. Hopefullly everything goes well and sfo will start to get flooded with people like old days. Lets keep our fingers crossed eh. Oh and a quick note, if you do plan on helping sfo survive till then, feel free to ring us. Its always great to have more help. Cheers girl ��

Last edited by RaZor(ink); 10-17-2018 at 03:12 PM.
RaZor(ink) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2018, 11:37 PM   #3
~H~Blaze

Tournaments Joined: 2
Tournaments Won: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1474
~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice
Visit ~H~Blaze's YouTube

Welcome back.

Magneto

Vote for magnus now. Do it.
~H~Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2018, 04:32 PM   #4
system4

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 116
system4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
@system4 was getting banned and unbanned at alarming rates
lol?

system4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2018, 06:21 PM   #5
chunuto
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 10
chunuto has a spectacular aura aboutchunuto has a spectacular aura aboutchunuto has a spectacular aura aboutchunuto has a spectacular aura aboutchunuto has a spectacular aura aboutchunuto has a spectacular aura aboutchunuto has a spectacular aura aboutchunuto has a spectacular aura aboutchunuto has a spectacular aura aboutchunuto has a spectacular aura aboutchunuto has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by system4 View Post
Quote:
lol?

*pokes*

Yes. L-O-L.

You heard me.

Life is like a box of chocolates... or something like that.
chunuto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2018, 04:36 AM   #6
system4

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 116
system4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by chunuto View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by system4 View Post
Quote:
lol?

*pokes*

Yes. L-O-L.

You heard me.
So myself getting banned many moons ago and getting unbanned last year had you worried or disturbed you lol? That's what "alarming rates" would mean.

system4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2018, 11:37 PM   #7
Shadow_Raichu

Tournaments Joined: 4
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 181
Shadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the rough
Visit Shadow_Raichu's Facebook Visit Shadow_Raichu's YouTube

Welcome back to SFO, @chunuto. We are glad to see you active at some point, girl.

My SFO History Information Over the Years

IGNs: wol-spi-ryu & Shadow_Raichu
Position: SFO Staff In-Game/Forum Moderator of 2018
Game Modes: XvsSF, & Zero-E only
Characters: Ryu/Cyclops only
Shadow_Raichu is offline   Reply With Quote