SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > NON-SFO Related > General

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[TELEVISION] Dragon Ball Z? -AlphaRiku- General 7 10-09-2014 01:17 PM
Dragon Ball Z (-ObNoXiOuS-1-) Banners, Avatars and Images 11 10-25-2010 12:07 PM
Dragon ball Trailer PENZEL Links 33 10-11-2008 09:35 AM
Dragon ball z sig. ~O~DeadlyKnight Banners, Avatars and Images 8 07-22-2006 12:17 PM

Old 10-30-2018, 11:53 PM   #476
Shadow_Raichu

Tournaments Joined: 4
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 181
Shadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the rough
Visit Shadow_Raichu's Facebook Visit Shadow_Raichu's YouTube
Default Re: Dragon Ball Z, GT, Super Mega Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegendaryLucci View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_Raichu View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Micro_SMG View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_Raichu View Post
From the time I watched DBZ sagas on Cartoon Network as a younger kid, this is what I think about it:

2. Vegeta is probably the strongest fighter in DBZ history.

FALSE

With his anger as rage, at fighting capacity... he can be more powerful than Goku.

FALSE

Then again, I find that Goku & Vegeta are evenly matched.

FALSE
You're clearly a fan of Vegeta but to say he's probably the strongest fighter in DBZ history is blasphempy! That man ain't even in the top 3. If you're trolling then you my friend did a great job cause I'm losing my mind on what you just said lol.

The ONLY way he takes the number 1 or 2 spot is if he fuses with Goku. Both their fusion forms are in the number 1 and 2 slot. Vegeta by himself is like 8/10. Goku is the 3rd strongest.

FACTS

Ok, I'm calm again.
Wrong. Micro-SMG... I been a fan of Goku for all his time. Vegeta is just fun to watch sometimes. What's trolling bro? no idea what that is? No need to lose ur mind, bud. lol... im just stating how I felt about watching DBZ episodes and their sagas. feel me?

True. Goku & Vegeta in fusion form is called "Vegito". so if possible, they may take number #1 spot. Remember the episode in the Majin Buu saga where Gohan & Supreme Kai went to stop Babidi & Dubura from awakening Majin Buu? do u also remember the episode called "Long Awaited Fight" between Majin Vegeta & Goku? that's what im talking about. When those 2 went head-head, I knew that super Saiyan 2 Goku & ssj2 Vegeta were evenly matched. Goku said it himself on top of Kami's Lookout. Now this is FACTS!!!

Ok, we are cool Micro, feel me?
Said nothing wrong to me.
Thanks dude Lucci. There's nothing wrong in stating opinions on this thread. For the record, I haven't seen any of the new DBZ episodes out there, but I was just re-living older sagas episodes from Saiyan Saga, Frieza Saga, Cell Saga, & Majin-Buu Sagas. That's all.

My SFO History Information Over the Years

IGNs: wol-spi-ryu & Shadow_Raichu
Position: SFO Staff In-Game/Forum Moderator of 2018
Game Modes: XvsSF, & Zero-E only
Characters: Ryu/Cyclops only
Shadow_Raichu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2018, 04:14 PM   #477
LegendaryLucci
Outstanding Member

Tournaments Joined: 1
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 617
LegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Dragon Ball Z, GT, Super Mega Thread

In actuality you were right.