SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > NON-SFO Related > General

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Cruise Ship Aground, Capt in trouble SolidSnake76 General 0 01-14-2012 06:27 PM
Next Generation: R.o.A DwAyN3 Challenges and Tournaments 17 11-04-2009 07:19 PM
Old generation v.s new generation LiquidSnake78 Challenges and Tournaments 103 05-06-2006 12:25 PM
Space ship estset Banners, Avatars and Images 2 11-11-2005 07:33 PM

Old 05-11-2014, 05:40 PM   #26
guitarrocker

Tournaments Joined: 1
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 174
guitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Generation Ship

lol everything is gradual.. nothing is forever.. yeah there are alot of farfetched things in this world that don't make sense and you don't hear about it alot cause they don't want you to hear about it ..

and besides.. you'll never know what they are planning and or doing unless your the one doing it or pulling their strings.. but hey having a blind eye to the stuff that really goes on in the world most of the time is ok , saves stress on the future and what the government really has planned for the world as we see it..

people are like sheep.. they do what they are told and and only eat what they are fed.. will always be like that. Theres no way to change the way someone POV or opinion because we're all entitled to one, whether it be about religion or conspiracy theories or whatever .. but thats another story all together

All in all doesn't matter what I or anyone says or thinks.. cause in the end we're all screwed lol .. and no I didn't say the end was near or even in this decade.. but it'll come one day.. slowly and gradually whether you choose to believe it or not and yes of course it has already started.. just hopefully **** it doesn't hit the fan in our lifetime

Last edited by guitarrocker; 05-11-2014 at 05:46 PM.
guitarrocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 06:04 PM   #27
xfaderx

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1662
xfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of light
Visit xfaderx's YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by guitarrocker101 View Post
research? lol thats rich..

The government already controls the weather.. why do you think things have been getting more severe when it comes to storms and what not.. cause they're tampering with the atmosphere by making it rain or whatever it is they're pumping out of most of those planes that fly by SUPER high in the sky.. or whatever other methods they use

the climate change is happening cause the government is making that happen.
lol, we should talk more man

*adjusts tinfoil hat* aint nobody mind-controlling me
Old 05-11-2014, 09:58 PM   #28
D.Bahki

Tournaments Joined: 4
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 518
D.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by [VIP]Killer View Post
Id give my spot up for a fortune to allow me to travel the world?

And be black Hefner.

Where the bunnies at?
Real Hefner took them all away.

.: | [ SFO - 2014 ] |[SFO Underground] | SFO Clan Arena | Blank |:.

.: | Blank | Blank | Blank | Blank |:.
D.Bahki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 11:06 PM   #29
(-Kam-)

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1303
(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice
Visit (-Kam-)'s Facebook Visit (-Kam-)'s Twitter Visit (-Kam-)'s YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noobkiller View Post
Noah's space ship/

Assuming that we have the option to go anytime prior to doomsday, I would definitely keep the offer at hand.

I would have to wait and see from other explorers and see how the exploration life really is and how it compares to earth. If earth's environment is turning for the worse as corruption and disasters increase, I would definitely give it a shot. I would take my spouse and reproduce in the new environment.
Oh really?

well if your soldiers are still marching at the age of 80....I say to you, Good show old sport mighty good show

Quote:
Originally Posted by guitarrocker101 View Post
research? lol thats rich..

The government already controls the weather.. why do you think things have been getting more severe when it comes to storms and what not.. cause they're tampering with the atmosphere by making it rain or whatever it is they're pumping out of most of those planes that fly by SUPER high in the sky.. or whatever other methods they use

the climate change is happening cause the government is making that happen.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuXv View Post
^ I co-sign.

But then again, those Jets might be spraying a vaccine to what ever new disease the government has been hiding or has broken out unbeknownst to us.

Maybe to contain something, idk.

Those jets can be doing anything.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xfaderx View Post
lol, we should talk more man

*adjusts tinfoil hat* aint nobody mind-controlling me

^Agreed

*Starts Conspiracy Club*

Seriously Join it Now: http://forums.streetfighteronline.co...php?groupid=28

@SFO2k14|SFO FB|SFO Clans|@SFOSTAFF|SFO Goals

(-Kam-) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2014, 05:17 PM   #30
Sir Nash

Tournaments Joined: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 131
Sir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitaniumFist View Post
True, but for some reason the ship only wants SFO members. So, I take it you'd go as a young man, too. (As the ship's ready to go now.)

What if the journey isn't all promises to be? Would you still enjoy it?

What if the ship's natural order falls and it turns into a nightmare? How would you cope or adapt?

Deteriorating while we're 80 or completely gone to **** by then?
It doesn't matter what unfortunate fate awaited us. I live to experiencing new things, and this is why I love to travel and get out of my comfort zone. So the experience alone would suffice, but then add the fact that I LOVE space ... I would be the first person on that ship man.

Edit: and yes I would still enjoy it. Enjoying something or not enjoying it is all about perception.

Last edited by Sir Nash; 05-13-2014 at 05:19 PM.
Sir Nash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2014, 05:58 PM   #31
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 776
TitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of light

Ah, understood.

Click Here to Vote for the Storm Dream Goal.
TitaniumFist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 01:13 AM   #32
estset

Tournaments Joined: 3
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 235
estset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the rough
Visit estset's YouTube

Well that human curiosity part of you want to go to the space but the other part of you want to live your last remaining day out on earth. Which one do you choose? Probably the space of course. And if I have to take one person with me it gotta be my family member of course.

Check out our Official Youtube Channel: SFO Youtube
SFO Underground: SFO UG
Instagram:
SFO2K14
Twitter: @SFOSTAFF / @SFO2K14
Facebook: SFO Facebook

estset is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2014, 03:58 AM   #33
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 776
TitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of light

True.

As for me, I'd stay on Earth. Remain with family and friends. Give my seat to the most deserving person I could think of.

Click Here to Vote for the Storm Dream Goal.
TitaniumFist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2014, 08:54 AM   #34
Killer
SFO Admin

Tournaments Joined: 10
Tournaments Won: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 836
Killer is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARY

Sell your seat to the highest bidder.

live like a king?

She's Coming...
And yeah.. I edited an entire GIF

Killer is offline   Reply With Quote