SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > NON-SFO Related > General

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Lamest Super Heroes/Villians Kim-Kam General 15 11-28-2013 02:46 PM
Optic Destruction II: New villians will rise ~J~ General Comments & Strategies 7 07-16-2010 08:16 PM
saved game ultimateends Members Help Center 11 03-28-2009 09:45 AM
Saved rage points azncat New Features 9 01-03-2006 05:26 PM

Old 08-07-2018, 12:39 AM   #1
SolidSnake76
Master

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 3100
SolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of light
Default How Deadpool 2 Saved the MCU Villians

now I know a lot of you here dont give a **** about the MCU the way I do....

but this MCU means a lot to me and there are just times I wish I could talk about it with you guys here.... I already know im an outcast everywhere I go but its just this one thing I want to share with you all and im constantly ignored.... you know it eventually hurts after all the topics I make, sometimes with a different flare and style and even a meme here and there.... I thought we were family....

except you blaze, you rank #2 in people I hate the most here so stop trying to get on my good side.... you already sealed your place in stone 10 years ago....

anyway

Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted...

Elder Veteran (2001-2002)
SolidSnake76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2018, 07:51 AM   #2
Liger Zero
Outstanding Patriot

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 6416
Liger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really nice
Default Re: How Deadpool 2 Saved the MCU Villians

Makes you wonder what Disney will do with him now that the fox/Disney deal is approved. Already know they will make him stop cursing and not show blood. Of course it will be a couple years before its in full swing and the already scheduled fox movies are done.
Liger Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2018, 02:53 PM   #3
SolidSnake76
Master

Post Thanks / Like
SolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of light

Maybe with xmen in the fold, the marvel movies could be done properly lol

Fox should have never been giving the reigns

Old 08-08-2018, 03:52 AM   #4
Liger Zero
Outstanding Patriot

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 6416
Liger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidSnake76 View Post
Maybe with xmen in the fold, the marvel movies could be done properly lol

Fox should have never been giving the reigns

I agree with that statement. Singer has been ruining the X-men with each movie. Dark Phoenix will be no different. I would have loved to have seen Civil War with the X-men and Fantastic Four involved as Richards played an important part in Civil War.

I would also love to see how Marvel casts them in the future.

I am waiting for the Ghost Rider Netflix series they announced. They are also rumored to be bringing in a Blade series since Disney stated it will not have rated R anything on its new Stream service and the Netflix shows will remain on Netflix.

I am curious as to whenever Sony eventually goes bankrupt will Disney pounce and fully get the rights to Spiderman and those characters.

Last edited by Liger Zero; 08-08-2018 at 03:56 AM.
Liger Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2018, 08:49 PM   #5
bloodpack
Super Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 37
bloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nice

After Thanos, who do you guys wanna see play the major villain in the MCU?

Bump: And why
bloodpack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2018, 08:59 PM   #6
~H~Blaze

Tournaments Joined: 2
Tournaments Won: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1484
~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice
Visit ~H~Blaze's YouTube

Video was interesting.

Trying to get on your good side? Lol. I couldn’t care less what you feel like towards me or your reason why . I personally decided to stop holding e-grudges because it’s not worth it at the end of the day. . If you want to maintain your dislike/hate then be my guest. Between me and you though, you look silly trying to maintain negative energy towards someone who is treating you like an actual human.

Good talk

Magneto

Vote for magnus now. Do it.
~H~Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2018, 11:55 PM   #7
SolidSnake76
Master

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodpack View Post
After Thanos, who do you guys wanna see play the major villain in the MCU?

Bump: And why
hard to say....

they could probably rebuild the damaged done by fox.... galactus can be more interesting instead of how they rushed injecting the silver surfer