SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > NON-SFO Related > General

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
LIVE Superstorm Sandy Coverage - The Weather Channel (SXA)crip General 31 11-12-2012 11:15 PM
The Next Hurricane SolidSnake76 General 7 09-27-2008 04:36 PM
Hurricane Ike (-Impulse-) General 21 09-16-2008 11:27 AM
Aftermath. someoneelse General 7 10-28-2006 05:05 PM

Old 11-18-2012, 08:50 PM   #1
(-SpideyKing-)

Tournaments Joined: 1
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 359
(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough
Default Hurricane Sandy Aftermath

Though no longer a hurricane, my Aunt and Uncle in breezy point New Jersey are without a home at the moment. My parents and family here are trying to help them as much as possible by providing them with food and clothing we send over. I know this might not be the right section or place for this but I am trying to reach out to everyone I know to help them in the current disaster that happened.

If any of you guys could help in any way by sending food or clothing as well or even a donation I would greatly appreciate it and it would me alot to my family and I. My MSN messanger is GaZ_17@hotmail.co.uk and my paypal is GaryWhitnell1989@hotmail.co.uk if you are going to help with a donation. If you want to send food or clothing contact me on MSN for the place to send them to.

Thank you in advance.

WWT3 1st Place Champion
(-SpideyKing-) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 01:27 PM   #2
~TR~Robert
VIP

Tournaments Joined: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 84
~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about
Visit ~TR~Robert's Facebook
Default Re: Hurricane Sandy Aftermath

Dam bro if your hurting that bad i can try to send you few bucks wont be much like 5-10$. Ill pray for your family too.

~TR~Robert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 04:23 PM   #3
(-SpideyKing-)

Post Thanks / Like
(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough

Thank you soo much, anything helps. $10 doesn't seem like a lot of money, but it will go a long way. Once again, thank you very much, I am ever soo grateful. It means alot

WWT3 1st Place Champion
Old 11-20-2012, 09:58 AM   #4
Rashiznit-X
SECTION 1 & 2

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 234
Rashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished road

Damn bro ima victim also... But I thought I had it bad .. There situation is worse den mine ill help out
Rashiznit-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 04:00 PM   #5
(-SpideyKing-)

Post Thanks / Like

I'm sorry to hear that you got affected as well, I know from what my family is going through how you feel. If you feel like you can help I'd appreciate it, but if you can't that's okay, just make sure your family is OK first. Once again, thanks again man, I really do appreciate it.

WWT3 1st Place Champion
Old 11-21-2012, 09:41 PM   #6
Rashiznit-X
SECTION 1 & 2

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 234
Rashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished road

No problem
Rashiznit-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 09:46 AM   #7
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 776
TitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of light

Sorry to hear that. How are they doing now?

And have you tried getting in touch with the local/state government, or the Red Cross about your folks?

Click Here to Vote for the Storm Dream Goal.
TitaniumFist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 12:27 PM   #8
silver-ken
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
silver-ken is on a distinguished roadsilver-ken is on a distinguished roadsilver-ken is on a distinguished roadsilver-ken is on a distinguished roadsilver-ken is on a distinguished roadsilver-ken is on a distinguished roadsilver-ken is on a distinguished roadsilver-ken is on a distinguished roadsilver-ken is on a distinguished roadsilver-ken is on a distinguished roadsilver-ken is on a distinguished road

Spideyking you don't even live in America.

Don't donate to redcross, they're one of the worst organizations there is.
They hardly give any of the money they receive to the people it's intended for.

Either go to Salvation Army, or be there with a presence yourself in that area to help.

Some people are going to say i'm trolling but i'm really not.

Last edited by silver-ken; 11-24-2012 at 12:31 PM.
silver-ken is offline   Reply With Quote