SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > NON-SFO Related > General

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
This new eminem song is horrible DamnGRB RaNdOm iNsAnItY 22 08-27-2013 03:30 AM
eminem disses SoLevitated General 6 08-22-2009 03:21 AM
Weird Al on Eminem Wolfeh Links 1 06-02-2007 10:21 AM
Eminem - granite style Raheem13 Banners, Avatars and Images 6 12-24-2006 06:10 AM
\=eminem=/ !Naruto! Banners, Avatars and Images 7 10-10-2006 05:39 PM

Old 11-14-2013, 01:52 AM   #1
-AlphaRiku-
VIP

Tournaments Joined: 1
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 841
-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough
Default Eminem LP2

Honestly haven't heard a great CD where I could listen to almost any song over and over again and enjoy it, one of his best he has. Honestly can't think of anyone better . First time I heard the song bad guy it's a sequel to "stan" pretty good.

Clan Battle Record 121-6
6 Tournament Winner Titles
-AlphaRiku- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 09:02 AM   #2
`Crystal

Tournaments Joined: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1061
`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Eminem LP2

I just love Eminem, and I think this album is great!!
`Crystal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 08:20 PM   #3
LuXv
BANNED BY: TMyApp

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 768
LuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really nice
Visit LuXv's Twitter

I thought this was the worst album I have ever heard this whole year and from Eminem.

So dead serious.

I dont mess with this, had to delete it off my iphone and computer. I cant relate, or vibe to anything he is saying.
LuXv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 11:46 AM   #4
DwAyN3
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 85
DwAyN3 has a spectacular aura aboutDwAyN3 has a spectacular aura aboutDwAyN3 has a spectacular aura aboutDwAyN3 has a spectacular aura aboutDwAyN3 has a spectacular aura aboutDwAyN3 has a spectacular aura aboutDwAyN3 has a spectacular aura aboutDwAyN3 has a spectacular aura aboutDwAyN3 has a spectacular aura aboutDwAyN3 has a spectacular aura aboutDwAyN3 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuXv View Post
I thought this was the worst album I have ever heard this whole year and from Eminem.

So dead serious.

I dont mess with this, had to delete it off my iphone and computer. I cant relate, or vibe to anything he is saying.
This album is FAR from being garbage or even the worst album of the year.

Did you honestly listened to album?

If you guys like the Marshall Matters Lp, Slim Shady LP, and The Eminiem Show, then pick this up.

Last edited by DwAyN3; 11-15-2013 at 11:51 AM.
DwAyN3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 12:59 PM   #5
(~Vanilla~)
EVIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1176
(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice

Disagree with lux. Eminem went back to his roots and honestly that's what core fans have been wanting lately.
Old 11-15-2013, 04:23 PM   #6
LuXv

Post Thanks / Like
LuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really nice
Visit LuXv's Twitter

I listened to the album, as much as I could take.

But the BS was too much, Ive done heard it all from him already.

Nothing new at all tbh.

This is My Opinion, the MMLP 1, Classic, This though I dont really mess with it.

In this day and age going back to his "Roots" to me at least, dont really matter, all this stuff sounds old.

almost made my ears bleed.

Im so serious when I say this too, not trolling even the slightest.

Obv. its gone sell, its Eminem

But PLEASE list me the albums that came out this year, that this is better than. From known people.

But You right this was not the worse album of th eyear, worse album was Big Seans HOF.

Yeezus way better than this
MCHG Way better than this
Born Sinner... Better than This
MNIMN... Low Key SO GREAT, once again, Better than this
Get Home Safley ahhh MMLP2 might be better than this
No Poison No Paradise, Low Key Classic... Better than This
B.O.A.T.S II: Me Time... mmlp2 BETTER THAN THIS
NWTS... Unfortunatley better than this

This is all based of my Opinion and albums I heard, soI cant really say its the worse album of th eyear, but them the worst albums Ive heard all year.

BUT LIKE I SAID, I CAN NOT RELATE TO ANYTHING HE SAYING.
Old 11-16-2013, 07:04 PM   #7
DrunkenMasta
SECTION 1 & 2

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 13
DrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the rough

Your an absolute idiot for saying "Yezzus" was better than this. The only album that rivals this for this current year is Born Sinner.
DrunkenMasta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 07:21 PM   #8
`Crystal

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1061
`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough

He dead say Yeezus though?
`Crystal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 08:17 PM   #9
DwAyN3
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 85
DwAyN3 has a spectacular aura aboutDwAyN3 has a spectacular aura aboutDwAyN3 has a spectacular aura aboutDwAyN3 has a spectacular aura aboutDwAyN3 has a spectacular aura aboutDwAyN3 has a spectacular aura aboutDwAyN3 has a spectacular aura aboutDwAyN3 has a spectacular aura aboutDwAyN3 has a spectacular aura aboutDwAyN3 has a spectacular aura aboutDwAyN3 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
I listened to the album, as much as I could take.

But the BS was too much, Ive done heard it all from him already.

Nothing new at all tbh.

This is My Opinion, the MMLP 1, Classic, This though I dont really mess with it.

In this day and age going back to his "Roots" to me at least, dont really matter, all this stuff sounds old.

almost made my ears bleed.

Im so serious when I say this too, not trolling even the slightest.

Obv. its gone sell, its Eminem

But PLEASE list me the albums that came out this year, that this is better than. From known people.
Lol ok, it's your opinion

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkenMasta View Post
for saying "Yezzus" was better than this. The only album that rivals this for this current year is Born Sinner.
I was going to buy this album but i forgot. Is it better than My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy?

DwAyN3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 08:51 PM   #10
DrunkenMasta
SECTION 1 & 2

Post Thanks / Like
DrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the roughDrunkenMasta is a jewel in the rough

Born SInnner is a great listen from top to bottom, its speaks to you on so many different levels.

Where as you have with the MMLP2, Eminem's flow is alot faster than 90% of the rappers out there, so I understand if you don't get it the first time, but you need to take that second listen.

"Rap God" and "Bad Guy" firmly establishes why Eminem is the best rapper out, and will forever be one of the greatest rappers, if not the greatest, alive.
Old 11-16-2013, 08:55 PM   #11
(-SpideyKing-)

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 359
(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough

Lol LuX be crazy... He has mad good tracks on this album.

WWT3 1st Place Champion
(-SpideyKing-) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 09:55 PM   #12
LuXv

Post Thanks / Like
Visit LuXv's Twitter

Well I bumped Yeezus more than this MMLP2. Which ant even that good tbh, I would give it a second listen but just remembering how it was, ima have to decline that.

Maybe I'll give it another listen on the plane ride to Chiraq.

Yeezus low key bump got to let it soak in a few times and understand what he's doing.

No doubt at all Eminem is one of the best rappers ever. That don't mean all his albums are great.
Old 11-16-2013, 11:33 PM   #13
DrunkenMasta
SECTION 1 & 2

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:

No doubt at all Eminem is one of the best rappers ever. That don't mean all his albums are great.
Read this. Read it again, then read it one more time.

Ask yourself, "Does this statement make sense?".

If your answer in your head is "Yes", rethink it, rethink it again.
Old 11-17-2013, 01:16 AM   #14
-AlphaRiku-
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough

Lol ^ good point

Yeah this album is probably one of his best works

The d12 album wasn't too good.

Clan Battle Record 121-6
Old 11-17-2013, 01:27 AM   #15
LuXv

Post Thanks / Like
Visit LuXv's Twitter

DM it makes perfect sense.

Hov one of the greater Rappers, Kingdom Come not that great
Kanye Great Artist, Yeezus (I guess) not his best work
Same could apply to NaS Hiphop is dead, or Eminems recovery. Lupes Lazers another example.

Now lets use my statement in different terms.

Lebron is one of the greatest players to every play, not every season is great.

Fab another example low key the most consistent never failing to provide bars rapper, still his albums aren't as good as they should be.

IMO
Old 11-18-2013, 02:32 PM   #16
-AlphaRiku-
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Bro this is deff one of his best albums though lol, you must not like eminem then if you dont like this CD. BUT if you do then I dont get how you cant see how good this CD is.

Clan Battle Record 121-6
Old 11-18-2013, 07:16 PM   #17
LuXv

Post Thanks / Like
Visit LuXv's Twitter

Idk like I said I'm probably being over dramatic about this album but I will give it a second full listen.

Maybe I just need to let it sink in, rather than just hearing it off one play.