SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > Street Fighter Online > General Comments & Strategies

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
SFO Battles (DH)Legionare Banners, Avatars and Images 13 04-27-2009 08:04 PM
Holiday-rap-battles Zpower RaNdOm iNsAnItY 286 01-02-2007 10:55 PM
Rap battles round 3 JohnnyBlaze RaNdOm iNsAnItY 113 06-04-2006 08:36 PM
Rap battles 2 JohnnyBlaze RaNdOm iNsAnItY 232 05-13-2006 07:45 PM
Rap battles JohnnyBlaze RaNdOm iNsAnItY 56 03-08-2006 01:40 PM

Old 12-04-2005, 06:12 PM   #1
Abdoun_bacK

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
Abdoun_bacK has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default Re: Greatest battles

I wish i could revive my old one..but cannot.

So yes, who were your greatest battles with, or your greatest rivals, your double KOs, all that good stuff.

i had some pretty amazing battles back then, especially with...

LiquidSnake, we have amazing wolvie matches and ryu fights. I think we had a total of 2 or 3 double KOs, one with wolve and i think one or two with ryu.

Da_Vipa - LOL, almost everyimte hell win, except for wolvies and ken, thats when i have a good match. Especially with wolvies, those matches take for ever, and very un predictable, same with Liquid.

Shishio and Pip - I have the balls to say that Me, Shishio, and Pip, were the fathers of Ken lol (not ***), cuz we were the first people on this game to master him while others were just introduced to his style, then everyone became pretty skilled with him. The most amazing ken matches were with these two, especially with shishio, his ken was amazing and he won my best ken 04 tournie in which 50+ people joined, just for one character! and Shishio won it, he is still awaiting his VIP status. But back on track, me and shishio had a couple od double KO's with ken, and the roundes were literallly 5minutes+ long. Me and Pip were evenly matches, he would win one fight, and I would win one fightm he would win one, and I would win one, and so on.

Ninjaryu2009 - I think hes the most fun person to fight with, they arent serious, but they arnt laid back, theyre,,,inticing fights.

Sbyrd - back then, me and sbyrd were evenly matched with ryu. When i say even, i mean exact, and he was the only person that i took seriosuly when i fought with ryu back then, but i think hes tougher to fight now than he was back then, because of his lag, you dont wana waste your levels on him so you always gotta time them percisely.

TekkenKyo - another fun person to fight, he has very unique fighting style with ryu, he always changes it every round, like me wich made it very intersting.

I will put more later on (my fingers are tired, BUT I DO NOT FORGET ANYONE!), you guys dont have to tell little stories like i did, but make it interesting.

The others i shall speak about,

RyusInvasion
TakeOver
XFXAVIER
FearTetsou
Castone
Blaze985
Penzel69
DaSupperTroopa
Hollis
Bob~Marley
ISM (NOT MSI)
MSI (LOL)
Metal_Ken
Ak47
s`1 or wrestlemania or his other 500 names lol.

and more.

I really think the old school people should list their greatest battle, then we pick one for them to write about.

Abdoun_bacK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2005, 06:23 PM   #2
SBYRD5
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 171
SBYRD5 has a spectacular aura aboutSBYRD5 has a spectacular aura aboutSBYRD5 has a spectacular aura aboutSBYRD5 has a spectacular aura aboutSBYRD5 has a spectacular aura aboutSBYRD5 has a spectacular aura aboutSBYRD5 has a spectacular aura aboutSBYRD5 has a spectacular aura aboutSBYRD5 has a spectacular aura aboutSBYRD5 has a spectacular aura aboutSBYRD5 has a spectacular aura about

Turbo was a nice time for me....

Expert has only brought me fustration....

Blanka09, You've always had a great advantage over me when we fought....but I've always found a way to out smart you.If I couldn't beat you straight up....I'd run away tell I could figure out how to win....that's how our spidey matches have always been....but yeah I suppose your the strongier fighter overall...

bobmarley4004 & hollis, You both said your spidermen were unmatched......I remeber the day I was hunting down spidey users.....I proved to both of you at that point of time I was your equals....

Duze & Ryu'srevenge, when you were both new users I was evenily matched with both of you..and we got along pretty well back then...but things change....

Demon Inyuasha & EvilHaku, for some reason you two have proven to be my greatest rivals.....your both have and seem to be evenily matched with me completely....

To all my missfits comrades you have all proven to me your strenght...time and time again....

Abdoun_Back, hmmm you use to not be as strong as me but you soon surpassed me....There are a few things I regret....like decisions i made with the sfo aurochs....but I guess life goes on...

CorruptedONe & Kirbyzcuzin, Only I use to beat the life out of both of you all the time....but sadily it's you who owns me now....

(NWA)SuperBoy & TekkenKyo, I gave you both a hardtime.....but at one point I was both of your students....and I had to defeat both of you to no longier be your students....=p sadily..TekkenKyo can still put down a smack down...lol

LordCyris & 2000warrior= As a kid you two posed as my greatest mentors.I wanted to make an impact on sfo the exact same way you both did.LordCyris you were a hard ass but you did what was needed to be done. 2000warrior you were the knowledge guru.

pip99 = I had trained my eyes out.....and I was catching up to you....but overall I never made the cut....it was funny you always had a natural advantage over me...

Metal_ken=I never even noticed you tell you disrespected me one day...sense then it's been a clear rivalry.

Life=I always come close to defeating you but never get the job done...

AKA47hardhitter=My gawd you piss me off...whenever I fight you...you have a millimeter of life left..and some how you pull off the most intense RD you can find....Almost every fight we had was close....

Dark_link & Doomtrain= Back in early 2003 I was alot more skilled than I am now and I made an impact when I fought you guys.....

Blazer_Gouki=I could sense your potential from the jump off...lol

SBYRD5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2005, 06:31 PM   #3
Ryusage

Post Thanks / Like
Ryusage is an unknown quantity at this point

lol same here...
Old 12-04-2005, 06:36 PM   #4
J-Kwn
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
J-Kwn is an unknown quantity at this point

man... This was like last year, but no one was like this guy....

Dark Blanka was one of the hardest opponents in Streetfighter. Our battles last like 1 2 3 hours long. Man those were tight fights

Then We would play each other again. Thats how determained we were to beat each other. Thats when he and I were both at the top of our game. I dont know about him, but I know I aint good as I used to be.
J-Kwn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2005, 06:42 PM   #5
DA_VIPA
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
DA_VIPA is an unknown quantity at this point

i disagree with your sig kwon. sorry to bring that up.

hmm all my fights are exciting specially vs tidus2k2,doomtrain,morph,italy,mk,ak47,blazer the list can go on forever.
Old 12-04-2005, 07:02 PM   #6
Abdoun_bacK

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (J-Kwn @ Dec. 04 2005,6:36)]man... This was like last year, but no one was like this guy....

Dark Blanka was one of the hardest opponents in Streetfighter. Our battles last like 1 2 3 hours long. Man those were tight fights

Then We would play each other again. Thats how determained we were to beat each other. Thats when he and I were both at the top of our game. I dont know about him, but I know I aint good as I used to be.
what can i say, iam a good trainer (with dark blanka, but other people helped him out too.)

iTALY, i remember one time when i fought him. I was literally about to own him with ryu v ryu, like he had this much life left ----- and i had ---------------- , and he ends up owning me at the end, very sad.

Metal_Ken - lol, long time ago, when i came back to the community, in early 04, we had a characters fight meaning we used every single character best outa 3. I won it with one more win, it took 1 hr and thrity minutes to finish it because it was best outa 2. We tied with some and i lost and he lost to some. That was my greatet battle with him.

Old 12-04-2005, 07:20 PM   #7
LiquidSnake78
SECTION 1 & 2

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 994
LiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really nice
Visit LiquidSnake78's Facebook

Best fights...Hm...

Eyo in a wolverine vs wolverine match. Hell, dont need to say much.

ResidentEvil2 in a ryu vs ryu match. Mad crazy. and funny

Abdoun in all type of matches. HAHA i love fighting dis dude.

AK47. We beat each other in some funny fights.

Metal Ken. We were even in tubro mode, when expert came, u sort of went under me. good matches tho.

Ryu'sRevenge. Ha,he hadoken the shiz out of my wolverine.
I had him at danger both rounds, then somehow magicly he stayed in 1 spot throwing hadokens mad quick.

DaSuperTrooper, mad koo to train with

SweetAngel, back then in like 02-03, somehow my ryu allways went behind her and really did kick her in the ass.
I mean really...it did.

KidKrazyShiz, We fight in a old school way.

NoSoul4Evr, Back then we had so many fights it wasnt funny. Mad fun.

Dark Blanka, keep kicking me in the face. even when i am dead, he still kicks me with his ryu.

ECW, ah..his sent is strong...maybe the only person that killed my wolverine...that bad with a sent.

Strider42, another person that is good to fight with

Morph, another person that is good to fight.

Tidus2k2, LOL..he use to kill me..then i was beating him wolverine vs wolverine, it was like 1 of those anime type rivals. XD

Kirbyzcuzin, My Son..XD

Tsunami, Beats ppl stronger than me, but have trouble beating...me. 0_0

Fighter001, He has a weird style of fighting, but yet he will kill u in the past.

List goes on..
LiquidSnake78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2005, 07:46 PM   #8
Abdoun_bacK

Post Thanks / Like

ahh i love my fights with liquid snake.

OH MAN I FORGOT DICHELLE AND FIGHTER001

well i met those two back then, when the regulators were around (the same with invasion, revenge, and takeover)

Me and dichelle were unstopable with spidey tag, we would dominate and the matches were soooo fun!

Fighter001 - everytime we fight, its a relaxing fight, like a subtle match, how can i put this, its like trunks and goten , thats how its like between him and I.

CoolKilla - wow, probably my greatest rival, but good rival, but still GREATEST RIVAL for Ken. We would always smack talk one another evreytime, and i the ken matches..whoa....vvery very fun and soo damn close.I remember when we would smack talk one another in our sigs, like coolkilla would say "abdoun youll nevre surpass my ken" or "your good, but not the greatest with ken"...yes cheesy, but it was fun.

Old 12-04-2005, 08:21 PM   #9
Bandit04
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Bandit04 is an unknown quantity at this point

Italy - "Was my first time fighting against his Ryu in a clan battle. It was down to the last match, and he came on top".

Feyzuu-50/MostWantedTurkoe - "Pretty decent Ryu user. Always kept me on the edge of my seat".

Carmona89 - "We always have brotherly fights, and he mostly comes out victorious. I'm mostly up against him in tournaments".

Dark_Blanka - "This guy's Ryu skills are awesome. We were good friends back then".

SBYRD5 - "Sorta like a teacher/tutor. His Spiderman trains me well".

Carter - "Same as carmona89".

Phinally-Champ - "This guy's Ken is awesome. Whoever fought this guy knows his skill".

*WWK_Mastershake - "This guy has no limits. He somehow finds the power to overcome".

Gwerthyn - "I only fought him once, and to my surprise, came out victorious. Didn't know he was Hollis".

Arima-Senpai/ShinKenMasters - "Anyone who knows him knows what he's capable of".

Ak47HardHitter - "Back then me and him would go head to head with Ryu and he'd seem to come out on top. I hear his Bison is pretty good. I'm not sure where he stands with Ryu now".

Hmm..

That's all I can think of for now.
Bandit04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2005, 06:26 AM   #10
Abdoun_bacK

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]Ryu'sRevenge. Ha,he hadoken the shiz out of my wolverine.
I had him at danger both rounds, then somehow magicly he stayed in 1 spot throwing hadokens mad quick.
ya, but he can also pick up his levels like a mad man.

Old 12-09-2005, 10:20 AM   #11
ReapMe

Post Thanks / Like
ReapMe is an unknown quantity at this point

These are all old school turbo games, expert = sux

DaSupaTroopa for SFL 1.
Hollis in an earlier round of SFL 1, came right down to the line all 5 games, but I pulled it
Any serious game with Metal_Ken, we were pretty close skill wise.
Endless ryu fights with life
Dark Blanka usually gave me some good games as well

ReapMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2005, 11:06 AM   #12
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

the best fight i remember from back then was when i first fought tarkanX. i thought man,he's th epoop and i can't even compare, then i realized what the heck he's the best i need to fight him. that was when i first joined the game i was such a new member back then. people where like hadouken all the time because there was such a huge gap during the fight, the other ryu's where all teleporting all the time. to my sruprised he answered me with a yes when i asked him for a fight. people were telling me he was ablt to kill in 3 seconds which i really doubted but then again i didn't knew any better. the fight lasted for so long. i was amazed even thought he owned me back then. it really was a fight ton remember with, for it was the only fight i had that wasn't hadouken till the fight is over, he actually only pulled 3 or 4 hadoukens on each rounds ! i'll never forget that fight ! it was the first fight i could ever get that was worth it !

TMYAPP, really wasn't what i was expecting, the kind of guy who dissed himself into saying he wasn't good at his own game. i really thouth what the hell he wants to play i'll give him a play. back then i was pretty darn good with sentinel and could fight and hold my own against many of the people in the servers i had also made a few good places in tournaments. then it snaped during the fight, that guy is as good as i was. meaning he wasn't knowing it himself. he rocked even thought he lost both matches against me. the matched had finished with me having so few life that i was in the danger zone for the whole match ! was great playing against him !

AK47HARDHITTER : good fights as well, he pretty much rocked it for me, hard to defeat the guy to look at and say, man one day i'll kick your ass and i'll be glad to do it !

SUPERSONIck : same as AK47.

GOTHICARCHANGEL : damn, that match in quarterfinalof that tournament i played against him was the poop, i defeated him back then but damn, that match was so hot full of surprised and really a fight to look at and say, men... i survived !

SBYRD5 : well pretty good matches a true warrior with a sense of honor like i never seen from others. defeated me, defeated him. that's how it was between us !

PIP99 : back then being one of the only guys able to defeat my sentinel. really that final in NIGHT OF THE SENTINEL tournament was cool. had no chance to defeat him but then again i was just glad to had come that far !

about the only ones i can remember but i'm 25 year old and am already have having a hard time remembering things ! so if i missed some people then know that a lot more then that were good fighters enough to have make me proud of fighting them ! and for that's all that matters !
SSJKarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2005, 01:42 PM   #13
PENZEL
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 12
PENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura about

I've always said my best fights we're with DarkTetsumaki. I just wish he was here =(
Old 12-09-2005, 01:59 PM   #14
Abdoun_bacK

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (PENZEL @ Dec. 09 2005,1:42)]I've always said my best fights we're with DarkTetsumaki. I just wish he was here =(
iam still here thoguh! lol

i use to have some pretty rough fights with penzel, my wolvie v his chun, he would win though but the matches were close!!! , sadly now he cannot host.