SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > NON-SFO Related > RaNdOm iNsAnItY

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
PX's True Lyricist Vol. 2? 3videncE RaNdOm iNsAnItY 7 06-17-2008 12:09 PM
True Lyricist Read. chaoscrippla Links 33 11-18-2007 07:55 PM
True Lyricist Banner Request TitaniumFist Banners, Avatars and Images 22 08-03-2007 02:49 AM
A true wrestling battle =O EvilAkuma Links 3 07-12-2007 03:07 AM
Sunday-Rap-Battles: True Lyricist Zpower RaNdOm iNsAnItY 61 06-06-2007 01:53 PM

Old 06-07-2007, 05:53 PM   #1
TitaniumFist

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 776
TitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Sunday-Rap-Battles: True Lyricist, Official Battle

This is a continuation of the Sunday-Rap-Battles founded by ZPower. For now the official judges, LiquidSnake78 and myself, will maintain/oversee this thread as well as the Main event threads.

ZPowers Official Rules: (With his added rules and notes)

-1 Battle at a time
-7 Votes to win (One judges vote = to 2 Judges may also cast one unanimous vote in undecided battles.)
-16-30 Bars (Meaning minimum of 16 lines, max 30)
-If you want to battle you have to reply wait for the current battle to be over. Then I'll decide who you battle.]
-Each SUNDAY-RAP-BATTLE-MAIN-EVENT will have its own voting/posting thread.
-First guy/girl who gets 5 wins ... Wins the Sunday Rap Battles True Lyricist tournament and all its glory.
-Eliminated out of battle once you lose 2 battles.
-Winner gets a Prize - [Sponsorship], if you're already V.I.P then you just get bragging rights. Or you can give your sponsorship prize away to someone who isnt V.I.P.

Also... remember rap battles are a form of art. So do not get offended by the words I or anyone in this thread uses. Also its a rap battle. Do not take it personal...
-------------------
Ok... now that is over. Lets battle. I'll keep track of who has lost and who has won... or you can keep track yourself. Either way I'll know if you lost or won...

Also do not try to cheat..as in (Having multiple accounts and voting for yourself.. I'll get a Mod to check your ip... also all voters please vote fairly.. meaning actually vote for the person you think drop the best lyrics.
-------------------

Every battle in this thread is considered official. Basically this is a continuation of the "Holiday-Rap-Battle" thread. So, if you do not know where you stand as in rank check out the latest ranks at the old thread

Holiday Rap Battles

However, I will not count the wins of old, for this tournament. Since, I would only need 1-2 more wins to win this one. So; in this tournament all your wins start fresh, but your rank is still affected by what you did in the old thread.

Every Sunday the battles will begin. After 9:00 pm the battles will be over. The first person to get 5 wins, wins the tournament. If your opponent does not post his/her lyrics before 9:00pm on Sunday he/she is disqualified, and you get the win automatically.
---------------------
There has been a change in the rules. Since, getting 7 votes has been an obstacle in the past.

I have decided that there will be two official judges. These judge's votes count twice. So, if one of these judges votes for your lyrics then you get 2 votes automatically. I hope this will help end; undecided battles, and battles without enough votes, etc.

This does not change the fact that you need 7 votes to win. So, even if an official judge votes for you, you'll still need others to vote for you in order to win. Unless after
10'o clock eastern time, you have yet to receive enough votes. The two official judges must decide unanimously who is the winner.

Official Judges:

LiquidSnake
TitaniumFist
---------------------

So, without further ado, let the battles begin. Bring your A game, or get destroyed by some of SFO's best rappers.

ITS OFFICIAL FOLKS, THE BATTLES HAVE BEGUN! AND REMEMBER TO VOTE FOR THE BEST!
----------------------

BATTLE LIST:

SUNDAY-RAP-BATTLE-MAIN-EVENTS: (No Current Main Event )

-------

Zpower vs Mercedes04 Concluded Winner Zpower

Zpower vs Battleaxe22 Concluded Winner Battleaxe22

Vipkiller123 vs. Battleaxe22 Concluded Winner Battleaxe

Vipkiller123 vs Battleaxe22 : Rematch, Concluded *- Winner Battleaxe22
--------

Sub-Battles:

JohnnyBlaze vs (!_Isolated-King_!) Concluded - This will stand as Zpower left it (King posted JB didnt Zpower overlooked it so neither of you received positive or negative score)

Mater_Jay vs ~DL~3622BOYZ Concluded (Master wins)

JohnnyBlaze vs hugovaz Concluded - No scores will be awarded in the negative or positive (Both JB and Hugo failed to meet the deadline Neither posted bars - Technically no opponent defeated the other)

Master_Jay vs J-Kwn Concluded (Master wins. He posted his bars on time J-Kwon was 4 days late)

-WIZEE- vs asshole Concluded Unanimously by judges - (Asshole wins)

(!_Isolated-King_!) vs ~DL~3622BOYZ Concluded (King wins He posted his bars on time DLBoyz failed to meet the deadline or post bars.)

JohnnyBlaze vs Battleaxe22 Concluded (Battleaxe wins)

Battleaxe22 vs Master_Jay - Concluded (Battleaxe wins)

asshole vs Vipkiller123 - Concluded - (Asshole wins)

(!_Isolated-King_!) vs -WIZEE- - Concluded *(Wizee forfeit = King picks up the win)

JohnnyBlaze vs hugovaz - Concluded - (Hugo picks up the win due to forfeit)

J-Kwn vs TitaniumFist - Concluded - (Titanium picks up the win due to J-Kwn's in action)

Battleaxe22 vs (!_Isolated-King_!) Concluded (King wins)

asshole vs hugovaz Concluded (In a failure to post bars on both sides, opponents will receive no points, negative or positive)

-WIZEE- vs Master_Jay Concluded (Master posted his bars on time Wizee forfeits Master wins)

BLAZEBOY AKA DEM BAKERBOYZ vs ryu35350 aka (A.O.B.) Concluded (A.O.B. posted bars on time Baker failed to post A.O.B. wins)

<span style='color:red'>Battleaxe22 vs chaoscrippla Concluded (Battaxe wins - Battleaxe posted his bars on time. Chaoscrippla failed to post..)

Master_Jay vs (!_Isolated-King_!) Voting now underway (This was the ONLY completed match this week.)

asshole vs TitaniumFist Concluded (Asshole failed to post his bars Titanium picks up the win.)

BLAZEBOY AKA DEM BAKERBOYZ vs ryu35350 Concluded (Both contestants failed to post. They will receive neither negative nor positive points.)</span>

----------------------------------------------------

OLD RANKS:

Zpower - 4 WINS, 0 LOSES (UNDEFEATED)
Whitetigerclaw3 - 0 WINS, 2 LOSES -
Hugovaz- 1 WIN, 2 LOSES -
Johnnyblaze- 2 WINS, 1 LOSE
J-kwon- 0 WINS, 2 LOSES -
silver-assassin- 1 WIN, 0 LOSES
da legend killa - 1 WIN, 1 LOSE
Chicken wing- 0 WINS, 2 LOSES -
el_playa- 1 WIN, 1 LOSE
-WIZE- 1 WIN, 0 LOSES
Raheem13- 2 WINS, 0 LOSES
Air~jordan - 0 WINS, 1 LOSE
kingofallkings - 0 WINS, 1 LOSE
------------------------------------------

<span style='color:red'>CURRENT RANKS: </span>

<span style='color:green'><span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>*Winner of the Sunday-Rap Battles* *--
Battleaxe22: 5 wins, 1 loss - (Overall - 6 wins the rematch will NOT count on rank.)</span>
</span>

<span style='color:red'>Master_Jay: 3 wins, 1 loss - (3rd win due to Wizee forfeit)

asshole: 2 wins, 1 loss - (Decided match vs Wizee = 1 win Failed to complete match vs hugovaz, loss will not count do to opponents inaction as well. Failed to post bars, lost to Titanium.)

(!_Isolated-King_!): 3 wins, 0 loss - Undefeated (2nd win by Wizee forfeit 3rd win from defeating Battleaxe)

Zpower: 1 win, 1 losses

hugovaz: 1 win, 0 losses Undefeated (Won by JB's forfeit Failed to complete match vs asshole, loss will not count due to opponents inaction as well.)

TitaniumFist: 2 win, 0 losses - Undefeated (Won due to opponent's inaction Won again due to opponents inaction)

ryu35350: 1 win, 0 loss - Undefeated (Won due to opponents inaction)

BLAZEBOY AKA DEM BAKERBOYZ: 0 win, 1 loss (Failed to post bars, lost to A.O.B. due to inaction)

Chaoscrippla: 0 win, 1 loss (Failed to post bars, lost to Battleaxe due to inaction)

Mercedes04: Terminated

~DL~3622BOYZ: Terminated *- (0 wins, 2 loss 2 losses = Termination - Second loss to King who did post his bars on time)

JohnnyBlaze: 0 wins, 2 losses - Terminated (Lost by forfeit to Hugovaz)

J-Kwn: 0 wins, 2 losses Terminated -(Lost to Master_Jay who posted his bars on time - Lost to Titanium by failure to post bars or even communicate his intentions of either forfeit or any other reason(s)[

Vipkiller123: 0 wins, 2 losses - Terminated (Rematch loss will NOT count)

-WIZEE-: 0 wins, 3 losses Terminated (Lost by decided match against Asshole Forfeit due to having a life and being to busy. - 2nd loss to IsolatedKing, 3rd loss to MasterJay both due to Wizees self forfeit)</span>

---------------------------------

For future reference, the following links contain all the battles/votes used to determine the current ranks:

Link 1

Link 2

Link 3

Link 4

Edit: Copy and paste is wonderful.

Click Here to Vote for the Storm Dream Goal.
TitaniumFist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2007, 07:29 PM   #2
doesnotexist
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
doesnotexist is an unknown quantity at this point

yo make my rematch a main event xD
doesnotexist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2007, 07:29 PM   #3
Battleaxe22
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Battleaxe22 is an unknown quantity at this point

Well done. This should be entertaining. Thank you for taking charge. I don't want to seem like a bitch, but I think I have three wins...after the JB bout.
Battleaxe22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2007, 12:19 AM   #4
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like
TitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of light

No Problem. Edits will me made. LS and I still need to decide those undecided matches.

Old 06-08-2007, 01:49 AM   #5
asshole

Post Thanks / Like
asshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the rough

This is sweet. Thank you again for taking charge, brotha. Saves me trouble. ;]
Also, who is my next opponent? Since it seems like I lost my first battle to Wizee (unless it's still pending.) Also, I don't wanna sound like a little bitch either.. but 3 out of the 5 people that voted for Wizee are from his clan (from SFO) and I've never seen any of them in this thread/rap area before.. so it kinda seems.. ya know.. asked! While the people that voted for me have rapped here before and are judging what we did and didn't do, instead of just writing the name down.

=[
asshole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2007, 10:50 AM   #6
LiquidSnake78
SECTION 1 & 2

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 994
LiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really nice
Visit LiquidSnake78's Facebook

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (asshole @ June 08 2007,01:49)]This is sweet. Thank you again for taking charge, brotha. Saves me trouble. ;]
Also, who is my next opponent? Since it seems like I lost my first battle to Wizee (unless it's still pending.) Also, I don't wanna sound like a little bitch either.. but 3 out of the 5 people that voted for Wizee are from his clan (from SFO) and I've never seen any *of them in this thread/rap area before.. so it kinda seems.. ya know.. asked! While the people that voted for me have rapped here before and are judging what we did and didn't do, instead of just writing the name down.
It seems like that.
I can assure you, the people who just appeared out of nowhere and voted between your match with weziee, never wrote a full rap bar in their life, Thus only thing they said &quot;Wezzie is longer&quot;, and not giving a example or atleast a stated reason on why they voted for him.
Im'a look over on that.

LiquidSnake78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2007, 05:59 PM   #7
Master_Jay
SECTION 1 & 2 & 3

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 6
Master_Jay is just really niceMaster_Jay is just really niceMaster_Jay is just really niceMaster_Jay is just really niceMaster_Jay is just really niceMaster_Jay is just really niceMaster_Jay is just really niceMaster_Jay is just really niceMaster_Jay is just really niceMaster_Jay is just really niceMaster_Jay is just really nice

First off, Battleaxe 3 wins.. I don't see how he could have possibly have 3 wins when there have only been 2 Sunday match ups made by Zpower. I'm undefeated, yet he has more wins. Not to sound bitch-like/in whining manner, but this isn't fair in my opinion. Its possible that I just happened to overlook one of his previous battles, but it has only been 2 Sundays after all.

Also, I believe that votes should meet a certain standard for it to actually qualify as a vote on a persons behalf. I have observed the voting between asshole and -WIZEE-, and I find it strange that people (most likely hippies who favor acid rock and progressive rock music) post out of no where saying:
Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]-WIZEE- gets my vote.
Come on, it doesn't even seem serious with this. Despite the fact that he spams/floods the page with &quot;People, don't forget to vote for me!&quot;, he could also be giving people blow jobs as well; just so they'd vote for him. It shouldn't be like this, thats bribery after all.

Voters, at least give a logical explanation on why you chose/ voted for someones verse over his/her opponent's. It would make you appear that you actually have some knowledge in contrasting one thing from another, and making a formal expression of opinion or choice. Failing to do so will just prove that someone requested you to vote for them, in return for some homosexual activities that seems to have occured already...
Master_Jay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2007, 06:21 PM   #8
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like

Okay.... first off.... That cracked me up.....

No really, I see where you're coming from on that.

1: Battleaxe did beat JB in a non Sunday battle to account for his third win. (We need to go back to having ALL battles on Sunday only, to help clear things up. That's the way Zpower made it.)

2: Votes should be more than X gets my vote. People should give a valid reason why in their opinion X gets their vote. However, in some cases (blockattack, Blade) I consider their votes valid, they gave brief reasons. (Not everyone has the time to type lengthy detail.) There should be no pleading for votes like he did though, don't influence your readers with anything other than your battle. It should stand up on it's own.

That battle in particular is going to have to be sorted out by LS and I.

Old 06-09-2007, 11:05 AM   #9
doesnotexist
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
doesnotexist is an unknown quantity at this point

LOL.. your a NWO.. woooooooow.. when did that happened? orlando and block too O_O
doesnotexist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2007, 12:29 PM   #10
Master_Jay
SECTION 1 & 2 & 3

Post Thanks / Like
Master_Jay is just really niceMaster_Jay is just really niceMaster_Jay is just really niceMaster_Jay is just really niceMaster_Jay is just really niceMaster_Jay is just really niceMaster_Jay is just really niceMaster_Jay is just really niceMaster_Jay is just really niceMaster_Jay is just really niceMaster_Jay is just really nice

I'd like to know how come the match up's aren't being distributed/announced to everyone. I find it odd that Battleaxe22 is about to earn his 4th win, yet others have 2 wins and below. According to Zpower:

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]-First guy/girl who gets 5 wins ... Wins the Sunday Rap Battles True Lyricist tournament and all its glory.
This is considered a tournament after all, so how come match up's aren't being made evenly? Everyone is supposed to know who they are up against for the Sunday in which the battle takes place, but apparantly only 1 battle was made between 2 people, thus granting the winner a win while other participants didn't even get a battle.

Even though this particular battle was supposed to be indeed a rematch, the fact still remains that not all the participants in this &quot;Sunday-Rap-Battles: True Lyricist, Official Battle&quot; are being given match ups evenly. You only need 5 wins to win this &quot;tournament&quot; if you may, and at this rate, assuming that he now has 4 wins, Battleaxe22 has pretty much won due to this lead.
Old 06-10-2007, 12:52 PM   #11
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]I'd like to know how come the match up's aren't being distributed/announced to everyone.
That is actually how Zpower was running it also. The only two he made separate threads for were his battles with Mercedes and Battleaxe. All the other battles were done in the Sunday Rap Battle thread. However, he did announce each match up ahead of time and Sunday is already here and I've failed to set any matches. That I'll admit to.

During the last few matches people just started challenging him on the spot and there were no announcements. Might have to make that re-match point back.

What we all want is a fair unbiased process of course, so perhaps some adjustments will have to be made here and there. Any suggestions Master_Jay, and oh brother where art thou? (LS -_-)

Old 06-10-2007, 05:48 PM   #12
J-Kwn
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
J-Kwn is an unknown quantity at this point

Lets do this ting
J-Kwn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2007, 06:05 PM   #13
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like

Wish I could make it this Sunday, but we may have to wait a week. 0_o I'm about to head back out now, running back and forth to my pc.

Old 06-10-2007, 07:16 PM   #14
Battleaxe22
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

We need votes, and we need them now for our battle.
Old 06-10-2007, 08:02 PM   #15
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like

There will be no new battles today folks. A few things will be sorted out and next week we will continue. With a more fair and even playing ground.

Old 06-11-2007, 03:09 AM   #16
asshole

Post Thanks / Like
asshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the rough

If you want man, I'll take over this thing and do it right!
I have a few ideas of my own. If anyone wants them to duscuss them with me.. feel free to ask me to post them.

=[
asshole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 09:43 AM   #17
LiquidSnake78
SECTION 1 & 2

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 994
LiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really nice
Visit LiquidSnake78's Facebook

LS is still here..
Im'a go do a review, and come up with something later.
LiquidSnake78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 04:34 PM   #18
Master_Jay
SECTION 1 & 2 & 3

Post Thanks / Like

I am also willing to distribute help in order to continue on with this event. I have noticed some of the key issues occurring, so feel free to send me an IM so we can discuss and resolve these issues. Send me a PM for my e-mail address, although everyone and their mother seems to know it; somehow.
Old 06-12-2007, 01:50 AM   #19
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like

Sure, you are all welcome to help. 0_o We're all filling in for Zp.

Old 06-14-2007, 08:23 AM   #20
Battleaxe22
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

Edit: B.A.22 defeats vipkiller 7-1 (9-1). My overall record is 4-0 but not necessarily my tournament record. Let's get these match-ups going! I know Titanium said he won't be back until Sunday, or something along those lines...
Old 06-14-2007, 01:14 PM   #21
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like

Edited - BA nor Vip will receive a point in the negative or positive for that rematch. However it was a good battle. All inconclusive matches are settled, except for Wizee vs Asshole.

The matches should be up before Sunday and you will all compete on Sunday, BA has the option of sitting it out.

Old 06-14-2007, 07:02 PM   #22
Battleaxe22
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

Fair enough. I may compete in this round, but it will be the last one for the next two weeks. Good luck to everyone.
Old 06-16-2007, 03:12 PM   #23
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like

Get that dust of ya shoulda. Its almost time to do it again. We need at least one person to sign up to battle J-Kwon tomorrow! So sign up. (If no one then I'll do it)

Tomorow's matches -

Battleaxe22 vs Master_Jay

(!_Isolated-King_!) vs -WIZEE-

JohnnyBlaze vs hugovaz - You will redo this match get your bars up this time!

asshole vs Vipkiller123

Zpower - IDK if he's battle ready, he was here yesterday and today, but IDK just yet.

J-Kwn- will battle anyone who signs up today or Sunday morning If no one, then Ill battle him. =|

All Zpower's standing rules still apply.

We still have to decide the outcome of Asshole vs Wizee and it's got to be done today. *looks at LS*

Old 06-16-2007, 03:19 PM   #24
Mercedes04
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Mercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enough
Visit Mercedes04's YouTube

Heh, sure why not...I'll battle J-Kwon

Tag is for a new SFO Website.
ETA ~ 3/10/11
Mercedes04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2007, 03:35 PM   #25
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like

Zpower already terminated you