SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > Street Fighter Online > New Features

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The best topic ever. azncat RaNdOm iNsAnItY 14 02-21-2008 11:44 PM
The VS topic of X & Z topic Shadow~Jolteon RaNdOm iNsAnItY 14 05-24-2007 04:20 PM
This topic is JohnnyBlaze RaNdOm iNsAnItY 2 05-10-2007 09:50 PM
Topic zanku_ex General Comments & Strategies 7 03-16-2007 10:23 AM

Old 10-30-2008, 11:28 AM   #1
dark~killer

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 113
dark~killer will become famous soon enoughdark~killer will become famous soon enoughdark~killer will become famous soon enoughdark~killer will become famous soon enoughdark~killer will become famous soon enoughdark~killer will become famous soon enoughdark~killer will become famous soon enoughdark~killer will become famous soon enoughdark~killer will become famous soon enoughdark~killer will become famous soon enoughdark~killer will become famous soon enough
Visit dark~killer's Facebook
Default Re: new topic

what about having new combo attacks like for insites instade having ryu and the other charater come out and attack have the helper come out and use there combo attack as well with there special..... drunk.....

what ppl think about this.....

My SFO History Information Over the Years

IGNs: dark~killer
Position:V.I.P/Elite V.I.P/SFO Staff Moderater 2020
Game Modes: Don't Matter
1st SFO Clan Joined in: (DH) Dark Hado
Characters: Akuma/Ryu/Ken
2010 Second place prize box winner! http://forums.streetfighteronline.co...ad.php?t=27074
dark~killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 12:59 PM   #2
ChazyFresh
SECTION 1 & 2

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 65
ChazyFresh is an unknown quantity at this pointChazyFresh is an unknown quantity at this pointChazyFresh is an unknown quantity at this pointChazyFresh is an unknown quantity at this pointChazyFresh is an unknown quantity at this pointChazyFresh is an unknown quantity at this point

I actually think that is a logical idea. It would probably have to be its own mode though, because there are many that enjoy the variable attacks as they are. Or maybe it could be input in normal play modes as a different variable combination. (ex. down, forward, down, high punch + high kick) and the normal variable down forward or down back, high punch + high kick will still work the same??? Ideas?
ChazyFresh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 01:15 PM   #3
LadyChamp
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 176
LadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the rough
Visit LadyChamp's Twitter

Naw i dont really think this idea is needed soory =/
LadyChamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 04:12 PM   #4
MEGA_DRACOS_XRL
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
MEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enough

Try again in the year 2020, and it just MAY be possible with everyone running on 64 Brains...

MEGA_DRACOS_XRL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 05:04 PM   #5
jakelynch21
Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like
jakelynch21 will become famous soon enoughjakelynch21 will become famous soon enoughjakelynch21 will become famous soon enoughjakelynch21 will become famous soon enoughjakelynch21 will become famous soon enoughjakelynch21 will become famous soon enoughjakelynch21 will become famous soon enoughjakelynch21 will become famous soon enoughjakelynch21 will become famous soon enoughjakelynch21 will become famous soon enoughjakelynch21 will become famous soon enough

Maybe when you type so I can understand, I'll agree.

Keep "awacking". =D
Old 10-31-2008, 08:15 PM   #6
Blade

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 8
Blade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (ChazyFresh @ Oct. 30 2008,16:59)]I actually think that is a logical idea. It would probably have to be its own mode though, because there are many that enjoy the variable attacks as they are. Or maybe it could be input in normal play modes as a different variable combination. (ex. down, forward, down, high punch + high kick) and the normal variable down forward or down back, high punch + high kick will still work the same??? Ideas?
Could possibly come with the release of TMC, I recall Karma mentioning a new mode in conjunction with TMC. This new mode could be similar to this. ;]
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 06:49 PM   #7
Prothon
VIP

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Prothon is an unknown quantity at this point
Visit Prothon's YouTube

Hmm..
It's not necessarily to me..
It would be nice oflpourse, but weird lol.

#1 Akuma User 2010
#1 Akuma User 2009
#2 Akuma User 2008
Prothon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 04:51 PM   #8
blockattack
SFO Admin

Tournaments Joined: 3
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1185
blockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to all
Visit blockattack's Facebook Visit blockattack's Twitter Visit blockattack's YouTube

You actually can already call out your tag character to do a super special.. its a very repeatable glitch
that I use all the time and am hated for... probably.

So, if its a glitch and can be reproduced.. it might be able to make it into the game.
Old 11-04-2008, 03:56 PM   #9
(F-K)dark~ace
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
(F-K)dark~ace is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ((~BLADE~) @ Oct. 31 2008,19:15)]
Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (ChazyFresh @ Oct. 30 2008,16:59)]I actually think that is a logical idea. It would probably have to be its own mode though, because there are many that enjoy the variable attacks as they are. Or maybe it could be input in normal play modes as a different variable combination. (ex. down, forward, down, high punch + high kick) and the normal variable down forward or down back, high punch + high kick will still work the same??? Ideas?
Could possibly come with the release of TMC, I recall Karma mentioning a new mode in conjunction with TMC. This new mode could be similar to this. ;]
Hmm ... (~Blade~) did you get anymore information about it that made you think that his idea would be like the mode Karma spoke of?

(F-K)dark~ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 09:21 PM   #10
Killer
Banned

Tournaments Joined: 10
Tournaments Won: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 836
Killer is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARY

Blocko knows that glitch, he tested it on me >.>

i'm a good guinea pig
Killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 10:09 PM   #11
(F-K)dark~ace
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
(F-K)dark~ace is an unknown quantity at this point

Well I'd say it's probably not too necessary..

(F-K)dark~ace is offline   Reply With Quote