SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > NON-SFO Related > Banners, Avatars and Images

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Tatsumaki V2 (-ObNoXiOuS-1-) Links 1 10-19-2008 04:11 AM
Tatsumaki Senpuu (-ObNoXiOuS-1-) Links 4 12-22-2007 12:59 PM
Urbane designs sig ~H~Zabuza Banners, Avatars and Images 3 07-25-2006 03:30 PM
Graphics and designs King1218 Links 1 11-12-2005 07:19 AM

Old 04-11-2009, 06:49 AM   #1
(-ObNoXiOuS-1-)

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 3
(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Tatsumaki Designs

Hey there,

Recently the fan site I made known as Tatsumaki Senpuu (abbreviated to Tatsumaki) has been injected with a trojan horse, and to protect everyone's computers I had to delete all the contents and everything relating to it.

The only thing which works with Tatsumaki is the cross-browser high score search as I had that backed up. (http://scores.tatsumaki.cjb.net). So in a way, I guess it's my fault for not having everything backed up.

So, on with this thread. I created this thread for users to create a new web design look for Tatsumaki: The winning design will be coded and be placed on Tatsumaki as well as your own copyright/name tag on the design. As you've read above I would like a web design for Tatsumaki. This is pretty similar to a competition but I'm afraid I can't offer anything other than your web design up there along with your copyright (sorry).

There are no requirements. Try and make it clean, add your name onto it or your web site (or what ever type of copyright you wish to have displayed) and I will code the design and use it for Tatsumaki. Also offering the .psd (if PhotoShop used) will help me code the web design in a better structure.

Thank you.

^ Thanks estset.
(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 01:15 PM   #2
Patrick Bateman
VIP

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 122
Patrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enough

I'll participate sounds fun, but can you provide an image that we can edit? Like an image of the site or something along those lines.
Patrick Bateman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 02:31 PM   #3
(-ObNoXiOuS-1-)

Tournaments Joined: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 3
(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c1...designcopy.png

Try that. I did it quick, I'm not too sure what you can do with it. Try adding navigation bars and such. If you'd like the .psd then visit the url below.

http://rapidshare.com/files/220164136/web_design.psd

Thanks. If you regret posting, don't feel pressured to do the design.

^ Thanks estset.
(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 05:42 PM   #4
Patrick Bateman
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 122
Patrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enough

Ok, I'll work on it, seems fun.
Patrick Bateman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 09:30 AM   #5
SoFallen
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 134
SoFallen has a spectacular aura aboutSoFallen has a spectacular aura aboutSoFallen has a spectacular aura aboutSoFallen has a spectacular aura aboutSoFallen has a spectacular aura aboutSoFallen has a spectacular aura aboutSoFallen has a spectacular aura aboutSoFallen has a spectacular aura aboutSoFallen has a spectacular aura aboutSoFallen has a spectacular aura aboutSoFallen has a spectacular aura about

i cant open it coz i dont know what kind of file is it
SoFallen is offline   Reply With Quote