SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > NON-SFO Related > General

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Top 50 Highest-Paying Occupations DwAyN3 General 28 06-21-2009 12:25 AM
graphic card (DH)Legionare General 6 05-24-2009 02:38 PM
PAYING MONEY FOR CHARACTER COLORS Big_Shot Members Help Center 7 06-03-2008 10:26 PM
Report card Vegeta Links 4 11-27-2007 07:46 PM
ice ryu's debut - and others kingofallkings Banners, Avatars and Images 11 09-22-2007 10:14 AM

Old 11-17-2006, 10:07 PM   #1
~TZ~azteckilla
Super Advanced Member

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
~TZ~azteckilla is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Paying with debut card

hey yall hows it goin??anywaz i don't have credit card but i wanna become vip....and it clearly says i can pay with debut only the problem is that when i select my card it shows mastercard(credit card),visa(credit card),discover(credit card),and american airline(credit card),so if they are all credit cards which card do i select to pay with debut card.....can someone plzzzz help me!!!??

SFO Back Up
<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I'd like to see you slow dance to Lil John -WOLF</td></tr></table>
~TZ~azteckilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2006, 12:25 AM   #2
masterbob
Old Skool Gamer

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 54
masterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nice

considering how debit (spelled debit) cards come straight from you're bank account, I don't think you can use them to donate to SFO
Old 11-18-2006, 12:42 AM   #3
spidey4ever
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
spidey4ever is an unknown quantity at this point

A debit card can be used as a credit card. You just select which type of card you have (visa, mastercard, ect.) and use it just like you would a credit card.

The only difference between the two is a debit card draws the money directly from your bank account.

spidey4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2006, 06:25 AM   #4
alamgir
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
alamgir is an unknown quantity at this point

You need a PayPal account to donate for VIP membership. Register with PayPal and they'll ask you for the bank acount you'd like to use, whether that's a credit card/debit card. Any donations you make will go from your bank account, through PayPal, to TMyApp.
Old 11-18-2006, 10:37 AM   #5
Zpower
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Zpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the rough

I just hope you do not have your dad's or mom's bank card without their permission.. considering you spelled debit wrong.. and considering the average age of SFO players is below 13.. but if not then read futher...

Ok.. so you got a bank card.. (hopefully your own..) what these cards do.. as stated by someone.. is draw money directly out of your bank account.. unlike credit cards where you borrow money.. then pay it back with interest/finance chargers.. etc..

Go to paypal.com... sign up.. register.. etc.. enter your billing information.. and when it ask for payment method.. choose VISA.. since most if not all bank cards are VISA.. and you're done...

Then just donate the cash to Tmyapp and you're V.I.P..its that easy.. but like I said just dont be stupid enough to take someones bank card.. without their permission.. because 99.9 out of 100 they will be pissed... dont even think about that .1 percent chance... since thats like hitting the lottery, your plane crashing, getting hit by a lightning bolt, Raiders winning the superbowl, and happening all on the same day..

rewopzmaI
Zpower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2006, 12:26 PM   #6
~TZ~azteckilla
Super Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like

ok i am not some 10 year old kid that doesn't know what debut card is and what credit card is.....i like spelling debit as in debut...for some reason o feel more comfortable speling it that way....and i didn't take t from my parnets....dubya tee eff.....i ain't some 8 year old kid that would do that...i got my own &quot;debit&quot;card..but not credit card...i don't like the fact of borrowing money frm the bank or gover....and is there any other way of donating money other then registering for paypal....i don't like to register so many places just for one thing....so ummm is there???and stop talking to me like i am some sort of kid becuase of the fact that i spelled debut wrong...like i said b4 i like spelling debit card as in debut card,heres a example...people spell dat other then that,people also spell cool as in koollike whats the diff?let me guess i spelled that wrong too??

SFO Back Up
<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I'd like to see you slow dance to Lil John -WOLF</td></tr></table>
Old 11-18-2006, 05:23 PM   #7
alamgir
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like

As of now, PayPal is the only way you can make donations to SFO. It's not too much hassle to set up and you might find it useful for other things.
Old 11-18-2006, 07:24 PM   #8
~TZ~azteckilla
Super Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like

we'll b4 i register for paypal i wanna know what it is?

SFO Back Up
Old 11-18-2006, 09:34 PM   #9
Elena
SECTION 1 & 2

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
Elena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the rough
Visit Elena's Last.FM

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (alamgir @ Nov. 18 2006,01:25)]You need a PayPal account to donate for VIP membership. *Register with PayPal and they'll ask you for the bank acount you'd like to use, whether that's a credit card/debit card. *Any donations you make will go from your bank account, through PayPal, to TMyApp.
No, actually you don't....or atleast I didn't...but you pay through it.

Paypal is just a way to pay through the internet. Pretend like it's mailing money through the mail...except online.
Elena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2006, 10:56 PM   #10
~TZ~azteckilla
Super Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like

ok i just wanna know a way to pay with a debut card...oh wait my mistake debit

SFO Back Up
Old 11-19-2006, 07:41 AM   #11
alamgir
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Elena @ Nov. 19 2006,02:34)]
Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (alamgir @ Nov. 18 2006,01:25)]You need a PayPal account to donate for VIP membership. Register with PayPal and they'll ask you for the bank acount you'd like to use, whether that's a credit card/debit card. Any donations you make will go from your bank account, through PayPal, to TMyApp.
No, actually you don't....or atleast I didn't...but you pay through it.

Paypal is just a way to pay through the internet. Pretend like it's mailing money through the mail...except online.
As far as I know, PayPal is the method for making donations with. How did you manage to pay without it?

Well aztec, most people use PayPal to donate to SFO. What PayPal is, is a medium for transferring your money from your bank account to whoever you want in the world (most parts). You can use it as a bank account by storing some funds in it if you wish or just as a method of payment where it will take money from your bank account and give it to whoever your payees are.
Old 11-19-2006, 12:02 PM   #12
Elena
SECTION 1 & 2

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
Elena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the rough
Visit Elena's Last.FM

I said I paid with paypal, but you don't need an paypal account. *You just type in your info...and all that.

Elena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006, 12:48 PM   #13
Zpower
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Zpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Elena @ Nov. 18 2006,21:34)]
Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (alamgir @ Nov. 18 2006,01:25)]You need a PayPal account to donate for VIP membership. *Register with PayPal and they'll ask you for the bank acount you'd like to use, whether that's a credit card/debit card. *Any donations you make will go from your bank account, through PayPal, to TMyApp.
No, actually you don't....or atleast I didn't..
Elena, can you explain what you meant by that statement in that particular quote?... I think that is what confused alamgir into thinking you didnt donate using paypal.. I also would like to know this alternative methods.. since (Im too lazy to research different types of digital money transfers...etc..)

rewopzmaI
Zpower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006, 02:13 PM   #14
alamgir
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like

What Elena meant was she donated through PayPal without an account. The donation page allows you to pay with your bank account using PayPal without actually making an account. My mistake.

aztec, go here.