SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > Street Fighter Online > General Comments & Strategies

Old 01-29-2013, 06:58 PM   #1
Raze-Lighter

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 211
Raze-Lighter has a spectacular aura aboutRaze-Lighter has a spectacular aura aboutRaze-Lighter has a spectacular aura aboutRaze-Lighter has a spectacular aura aboutRaze-Lighter has a spectacular aura aboutRaze-Lighter has a spectacular aura aboutRaze-Lighter has a spectacular aura aboutRaze-Lighter has a spectacular aura aboutRaze-Lighter has a spectacular aura aboutRaze-Lighter has a spectacular aura aboutRaze-Lighter has a spectacular aura about
Default Hey SFO

I know I've posted some weird ideas, but I want to tell you that my intentions are good. I plan on doing a lot this coming year, 2013 is good year for me. I want to apologize to donkios, I have to say that he was correct about me not thinking before I do stuff. I plan on becoming good friends with everybody here, while I have the opportunity to do so..I will not post any new ideas anytime soon. I will ONLY answer questions and stay active for a long period of time.

I just want people to know that I don't hate anyone here, but get to know each and every one of you.
Raze-Lighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 07:27 PM   #2
(SXA)crip

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 45
(SXA)crip is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Hey SFO

Hmm, well there is no where in the official rules that says anything about posting ideas, and that was Donkios personal opinion, that being said he is entitled to one. Also the ideas you have generated may help more new members if they have a similar question or idea, they can easily refer to the thread where it may have been answered by staff. Continue posting ideas...., exercise your rights as a member of the forum :S don't let someones opinion affect you. (you will encounter people who may not agree with you, that's just life) and Donkios is not like that in general. We understand you do not hate anyone, and no one hates you, just keep doing your thing you are not here to impress anyone

P.S. Keep the ideas comming *Friend request sent*

(SXA)crip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 09:44 PM   #3
bloodpack
Super Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 37
bloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nice

welcome to the community wind-ryu
and yeah, what SXA-crip said
enjoy your stay...
bloodpack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 10:00 PM   #4
Raze-Lighter

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 211
Raze-Lighter has a spectacular aura aboutRaze-Lighter has a spectacular aura aboutRaze-Lighter has a spectacular aura aboutRaze-Lighter has a spectacular aura aboutRaze-Lighter has a spectacular aura aboutRaze-Lighter has a spectacular aura aboutRaze-Lighter has a spectacular aura aboutRaze-Lighter has a spectacular aura aboutRaze-Lighter has a spectacular aura aboutRaze-Lighter has a spectacular aura aboutRaze-Lighter has a spectacular aura about

I really appreciate it guys, nice to meet you all, by the way.
Raze-Lighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 12:19 AM   #5
LiquidSnake78

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 994
LiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really nice
Visit LiquidSnake78's Facebook

Ideas are ideas, dont matter the weirdness of it. If its something that can be done, it will get done soon, if not, then we tell you it's probably not possible.

Don't let 1 person disagreement make you stop.

^
LiquidSnake78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 06:29 PM   #6
Shadow_Raichu

Tournaments Joined: 4
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 182
Shadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the rough
Visit Shadow_Raichu's Facebook Visit Shadow_Raichu's YouTube

ya what's up dude. Let's see more of you whenever there's time, Wind Ryu.
Shadow_Raichu is offline   Reply With Quote