SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > NON-SFO Related > RaNdOm iNsAnItY

Old 06-14-2012, 06:45 AM   #1
blockattack

Tournaments Joined: 3
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1180
blockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to all
Visit blockattack's Facebook Visit blockattack's Twitter Visit blockattack's YouTube
Default Hey, was I ...?

Was I the only one that cried while watching The Grey??

Need to contact blocky?
blockattack@streetfighteronline.com

blockattack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 09:09 AM   #2
asshole

Tournaments Joined: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
asshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Hey, was I ...?

No but I cussed my girl out for reading 50 Shades of Grey yesterday lol.

=[

Last edited by asshole; 06-14-2012 at 02:35 PM.
asshole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 11:14 AM   #3
CiaraSpareNo1

Tournaments Joined:
Tournaments Won:
Post Thanks / Like
Chats:

I didn't cry, the only movie I cried to the Titanic .
Old 06-14-2012, 02:15 PM   #4
SnuggLes__
Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 153
SnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura about
Visit SnuggLes__'s Twitter Visit SnuggLes__'s YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by blockattack View Post
Was I the only one that cried while watching The Grey??
I want to see that movie..

A tear came to my eye in both toy story 3 and ransom

I may have actually cried during Passion of the Christ (but more out of anger than out of sadness)

(I may have also cried during the lion king & brave little toaster, but they don't count I was a little kid)

Quote:
Originally Posted by friends#Forever
SolidSnake76: out of school....
(-Kam-): Good you made it through another day.
SolidSnake76: shut up...
(-Kam-): that's the spirit.
SnuggLes__ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 02:42 PM   #5
Update-
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 54
Update- is an unknown quantity at this point

O_o

Fear my Ryu!!!
Achievements

# Winner of Nba Tourney
# second place zero-e Tourney
# elite Vip (my bro)
# south side savage!

Akuma image removed. Way beyond the signature limit. - LS
Update- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 03:52 PM   #6
Liger Zero
Outstanding Patriot

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 6416
Liger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really nice

I was too pissed at how unbelievable the movie was and how made up the wolf behavior was that I threw a controler at my TV. No but seriously at some point I just starting ranting hoping for all of the to die the entire second half of the film.
Liger Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 01:47 PM   #7
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 776
TitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of light

Nothing made me cry in the film, but I did enjoy it.

Only the scene after the credits made me angry. I won't spoil it for Snuggles.

And Liam Neeson nullifies the need for any realism.
TitaniumFist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 05:08 PM   #8
Liger Zero
Outstanding Patriot

Post Thanks / Like
Liger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitaniumFist View Post

I really only like him in batman begins, next of kin, taken, darkman, and star wars.
Old 06-15-2012, 05:54 PM   #9
blockattack

Post Thanks / Like
blockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to all
Visit blockattack's Facebook Visit blockattack's Twitter Visit blockattack's YouTube

!
Quote:

Scene after the credits O_o ... Wow..

Forwarded to the end of the movie... WTH!! Are you serious.. like a 3 second clip of what the hell!!!

Need to contact blocky?

Old 06-16-2012, 05:54 AM   #10
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like
TitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liger Zero View Post
I really only like him in batman begins, next of kin, taken, darkman, and star wars.
There are only two or three films off the top of my head that I wish he hadn't done...otherwise, he's Liam Neeson, sir. Denzel's in the same boat, for me.

Quote:
!

Forwarded to the end of the movie... WTH!! Are you serious.. like a 3 second clip of what the hell!!!
Exactly. =(
Old 06-16-2012, 09:20 PM   #11
Elena

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
Elena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the rough
Visit Elena's Last.FM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnuggLes__ View Post
I want to see that movie..

A tear came to my eye in both toy story 3 and ransom

I may have actually cried during Passion of the Christ (but more out of anger than out of sadness)

(I may have also cried during the lion king & brave little toaster, but they don't count I was a little kid)
THAT STUPID BEAR. *glares*

Never watched the grey... maybe I will.

No really. DO ET.
Elena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 10:46 PM   #12
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

anyone who say liam neeson is not agreat actor is saying shwartzenneger was a bad terminator.
seriously...

haven't seent eh movie... and yes people should elarnt hat now movies have something after credits. some even puts something in the credits.
SSJKarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 05:35 PM   #13
SnuggLes__
Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 153
SnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura about
Visit SnuggLes__'s Twitter Visit SnuggLes__'s YouTube

Quote:

LoL I saw the movie last night with my gf. I didn't cry, but I can guess the part where Blockattack cried at. I guess it would have been right after the scared man with the glasses hanging from the rope swings from the cliff and falls down the trees. That part was sad.

Outside of that I think I just found the movie a little depressing. The realism of the movie was somewhat akin to a movie made before the 90's lol where realism wasn't important all, so I Ignored that aspect.

AND WTH WITH THE ENDING!!! WTH! I honestly can't tell you what I was looking at lol.
Quote:
!

It was 3 seconds of the hell lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elena View Post
THAT STUPID BEAR. *glares*

Never watched the grey... maybe I will.
LOL Toy Story 3 was sooo SAd lmao. Those toys were about to give up on life =(

That being said they better not make another movie lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by friends#Forever
SolidSnake76: out of school....
(-Kam-): Good you made it through another day.
SolidSnake76: shut up...
(-Kam-): that's the spirit.

Last edited by SnuggLes__; 06-17-2012 at 05:49 PM. Reason: Block Quote
SnuggLes__ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 05:42 PM   #14
Liger Zero
Outstanding Patriot

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSJKarma View Post
anyone who say liam neeson is not agreat actor is saying shwartzenneger was a bad terminator.
seriously...

haven't seent eh movie... and yes people should elarnt hat now movies have something after credits. some even puts something in the credits.
Not saying he is a bad actor just saying alot of the movies he is in are terrible. I also liked him in Seraphim Falls. But again I hate the movies he is in not him himself.
Old 06-20-2012, 03:16 AM   #15
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
LoL I saw the movie last night with my gf. I didn't cry, but I can guess the part where Blockattack cried at. I guess it would have been right after the scared man with the glasses hanging from the rope swings from the cliff and falls down the trees. That part was sad.

Outside of that I think I just found the movie a little depressing. The realism of the movie was somewhat akin to a movie made before the 90's lol where realism wasn't important all, so I Ignored that aspect.

AND WTH WITH THE ENDING!!! WTH! I honestly can't tell you what I was looking at lol.

I still haven't seen TS3. As for The Grey's ending...am still mad they denied me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liger Zero View Post
Not saying he is a bad actor just saying alot of the movies he is in are terrible. I also liked him in Seraphim Falls. But again I hate the movies he is in not him himself.
Yes. Exactly how I feel about Neeson and Washington. Only Neeson takes small parts in films that make those movies that much better, Denzel doesn't seem to know how to not carry a movie. I guess I don't blame him, but when it fails...

I'll watch the bad movies, too, but wish they hadn't made them.

Safehouse was pretty crappy, btw. His new one, Flight, looks like he's back on track.
Old 06-20-2012, 06:16 AM   #16
blockattack

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:

LMFAO , Toy story ORIGINS!

Need to contact blocky?