SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > Street Fighter Online > Members Help Center

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
.hack // sign SSJKarma General 15 12-17-2006 07:40 PM
Rap battle sign ups coolkilla RaNdOm iNsAnItY 49 11-23-2006 03:53 PM
The sign Neutral~Demi Challenges and Tournaments 40 12-02-2005 12:27 AM

Closed Thread

Old 07-17-2009, 02:02 PM   #1
(~Lucky~)

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
(~Lucky~) is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: WHY CAN'T I SIGN INTO MY (~KING~)

...? i tired everything possible and the site wont even send the email to my address..? this is not right...?
Old 07-17-2009, 02:12 PM   #2
MEGA_DRACOS_XRL
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
MEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ((~Lucky~) @ July 17 2009,08:02)]...? i tired everything possible and the site wont even send the email to my address..? this is not right...?
Wrong Password, thats is the obvious answer. Just send an email to : infor@streetfighteronline.com or support@streetfighteronline.com. maybe they can help you, cause You havent gave me anymore information to work with.

Old 07-17-2009, 02:47 PM   #3
Killer
SFO Admin

Tournaments Joined: 10
Tournaments Won: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 836
Killer is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARY

If it's a forum account, click on the "Forgotten your password and/or log in details?" Hyperlink.

It should send an email to the email you used to create the forum account. In the case where it doesn't, you must request a email change to an administrator (use either a PM, or the Moderator PM section) who does have the ability to change your email for you.

in the meantime, your stuck with this account.

She's Coming...
And yeah.. I edited an entire GIF

Old 07-17-2009, 04:18 PM   #4
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 776
TitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of light

(~Lucky~), you've requested a password change, it will take some time to process.

The board sends the password change email to the address you created the account with.

I can see that you created the (~KING~) account with one address, and the (~Lucky~) account with another.

If you no longer use the address you created the (~KING~) account with (or if you do not remember it) let us know.

Click Here to Vote for the Storm Dream Goal.
Old 07-17-2009, 07:57 PM   #5
(~Lucky~)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (TitaniumFist @ July 17 2009,16:18)](~Lucky~), you've requested a password change, it will take some time to process.

The board sends the password change email to the address you created the account with.

I can see that you created the (~KING~) account with one address, and the (~Lucky~) account with another.

If you no longer use the address you created the (~KING~) account with (or if you do not remember it) let us know.
Now that helps me alot.. okay the address I use for .. king.. I still use but it never sent it so I would like to change it to the one I use for lucky if that is not a problem please and thank you...
Old 07-17-2009, 09:31 PM   #6
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like
TitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of light

Alright. The old account now uses your current email address. Try using the "request forgotten password" feature for the old account now.

Old 07-18-2009, 04:02 PM   #7
(~Lucky~)

Post Thanks / Like

thank you
Old 07-18-2009, 05:53 PM   #8
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like

You're welcome. If you're unable to log into the old account, PM the mod section or any staff member online.

Closed Thread