Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
feross is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Kanye West As The New King of Pop

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Ryu-InCaRNaTeD @ Aug. 03 2009,14:14)]Kanye's A Half-decent MC.
Dude is a cry baby desperate for attention..

He Is Not Even One Of The Top 50 Mc's Of All Time...So How In The Hell Can He Say He's Gonna Be The New King Of Pop? ..What A ###el

SSJ Karma: dubya tee eff Dude are you serious? Rap is listened to by millions. By that statement alone I Can tell your a white dude who drinks beer and jams metallica.
burn

feross is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 05:51 PM   #27
blockattack

Tournaments Joined: 3
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1180
blockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to all
Visit blockattack's Facebook Visit blockattack's Twitter Visit blockattack's YouTube

I agree with this :
Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]ohh kanye they wont let you be great when you make comments like these.

too soon man, too soon.

Need to contact blocky?
blockattack@streetfighteronline.com

blockattack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 06:29 PM   #28
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]SSJ Karma: dubya tee eff Dude are you serious? Rap is listened to by millions.
affirmative
but... do you really think the best music on earth is RAP ?
point prooven !

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]I Can tell your a white dude
yes i am, but do you realise that this statement of yours means you are racist and think i dislike RAP all together just because i am white ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]who drinks beer
i hate beer and alcool all together.
actually i have never had sex, never drinked alcool and never drugged myself. i live on adrenaline of my life only ! the only drug humanity needs. i can actually pass 48 hours straight up without the need for any special drugs like redbull or the likes. all i need is something to do !

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]and jams metallica.
metallica, good group, good musics, not the kind i listen all day long. i prefer technos and dance musics. but i am the kind that listens to everything including RAP, including classical, including BS BOYS who did have a few good songs, including SPICE GIRLS who did had good songs.

actually, when you talk music from me, you must talk in songs, and not by their group, since i mostly don't even know which group did what ! and to be real honest, i don't care for the groups themselves, i care for the message the song passes in, the emotion that is passed along... but i hate rappers who talks about how their life is the poop while the others are whacks or the rappers that talks like women are bitches who needs to be fliped and shut their mouth. unfortunetly, this is a reality and most rappers talk trash about life, talk trash about the others and don't even show respect int heir songs while they themselves wants it badly !

the only good side of this, is that RAP is not the only kind of music having those problems.
back on the matter at hands, like i said in the other thread about him saying those comments and then saying he didn't... seriuously, all rumors comes from semi-truths ! thus he must have talked of something along those lines, even if not exactly the words... now all he wants is to go back on his own words because he realised it was wrong for his career.

only a fully blow-out selfish man could be doing such things.
i hate those people !
SSJKarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 10:00 PM   #29
SolidSnake76
Master

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 3099
SolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Ryu-InCaRNaTeD @ Aug. 03 2009,14:14)]SSJ Karma: dubya tee eff Dude are you serious? Rap is listened to by millions. By that statement alone I Can tell your a white dude who drinks beer and jams metallica.
you make black people look bad...

and whats wrong with metallica?

Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted...

Elder Veteran (2001-2002)
SolidSnake76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 10:36 PM   #30
Iplay2win
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Iplay2win is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (SolidSnake76 @ Aug. 03 2009,22:00)]
Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Ryu-InCaRNaTeD @ Aug. 03 2009,14:14)]SSJ Karma: dubya tee eff Dude are you serious? Rap is listened to by millions. By that statement alone I Can tell your a white dude who drinks beer and jams metallica.
whats wrong with metallica?
what's right with metallica?

j/k

you like hardcore-to-the-bone death metal?
Old 08-03-2009, 10:48 PM   #31
Elena

Post Thanks / Like
Elena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the rough
Visit Elena's Last.FM

Lol Karma amma need you to stop. Cause first you make a horrible claim about rap...that comes from nowhere and leads me to believe you either haven't given it a try or some girl you liked liked rap and so now you hate it or some ish like that...lol okay maybe not that last bit.

But karma you can't keep throwing other ppls opinoins of music in the poops. Your point cannot be based on someone's opinion so your point isn't really proven. Wow I just read you never had sex...kay onward...well hai as long as yer proud of it.

But yeah...two wrongs don't make a right...and claiming one thing about all of rap isn't fair...and claiming one thing based on one person of the same race also isn't fair...so kiss and make up. gogogogo.

No really. DO ET.
Elena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 10:51 PM   #32
blockattack

Tournaments Joined: 3
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1180
blockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to all
Visit blockattack's Facebook Visit blockattack's Twitter Visit blockattack's YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (SSJKarma @ Aug. 03 2009,18:29)]
Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]SSJ Karma: dubya tee eff Dude are you serious? Rap is listened to by millions.
affirmative
but... do you really think the best music on earth is RAP ?
point prooven !

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]I Can tell your a white dude
yes i am, but do you realise that this statement of yours means you are racist and think i dislike RAP all together just because i am white ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]who drinks beer
i hate beer and alcool all together.
actually i have never had sex, never drinked alcool and never drugged myself. i live on adrenaline of my life only ! the only drug humanity needs. i can actually pass 48 hours straight up without the need for any special drugs like redbull or the likes. all i need is something to do !

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]and jams metallica.
metallica, good group, good musics, not the kind i listen all day long. i prefer technos and dance musics. but i am the kind that listens to everything including RAP, including classical, including BS BOYS who did have a few good songs, including SPICE GIRLS who did had good songs.

actually, when you talk music from me, you must talk in songs, and not by their group, since i mostly don't even know which group did what ! and to be real honest, i don't care for the groups themselves, i care for the message the song passes in, the emotion that is passed along... but i hate rappers who talks about how their life is the poop while the others are whacks or the rappers that talks like women are bitches who needs to be fliped and shut their mouth. unfortunetly, this is a reality and most rappers talk trash about life, talk trash about the others and don't even show respect int heir songs while they themselves wants it badly !

the only good side of this, is that RAP is not the only kind of music having those problems.
back on the matter at hands, like i said in the other thread about him saying those comments and then saying he didn't... seriuously, all rumors comes from semi-truths ! thus he must have talked of something along those lines, even if not exactly the words... now all he wants is to go back on his own words because he realised it was wrong for his career.

only a fully blow-out selfish man could be doing such things.
i hate those people !
Rap is listened to by millions, and those millions.. are the ones killing millions...

Rap is crap....

Can tell he's white.. How.. because of his choice of music... GTFO..

I drink beer all day every day.... -_- .. so does Nferno ( banned )

Metallica is the best damn album in the history of ever.. GTFO... Death Magnetic owns all....

You should Die & Burn K' ....

SSJKarma Power !

Need to contact blocky?
blockattack@streetfighteronline.com

blockattack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 11:45 PM   #33
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

my god... am i the only one having seen my reply as a scuse me for saying rap is not listenned...

and people, my claim still stays, what's the most listenned genre of music up to this point ?
i can tell you right now... its ROCK N ROLL !
so your claim on rap being listenned by millions is in no way a truth in saying that people like that most then others, because thats what i was talking about from the beginning. if you want to say truths start by knowing what you're talking about. RAP isn't even in the top 3 of the most listenned music type of the world !

thats all i was saying.
Old 08-04-2009, 03:55 AM   #34
`The-Game`

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 5
`The-Game` has a spectacular aura about`The-Game` has a spectacular aura about`The-Game` has a spectacular aura about`The-Game` has a spectacular aura about`The-Game` has a spectacular aura about`The-Game` has a spectacular aura about`The-Game` has a spectacular aura about`The-Game` has a spectacular aura about`The-Game` has a spectacular aura about`The-Game` has a spectacular aura about`The-Game` has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Ryu-InCaRNaTeD @ Aug. 03 2009,15:14)]Kanye's A Half-decent MC.
Dude is a cry baby desperate for attention..

He Is Not Even One Of The Top 50 Mc's Of All Time...So How In The Hell Can He Say He's Gonna Be The New King Of Pop? ..What A ###el

SSJ Karma: dubya tee eff Dude are you serious? Rap is listened to by millions. By that statement alone I Can tell your a white dude who drinks beer and jams metallica.
That's the dumbest thing I've ever read. This guy has arguably been the best rapper in the last Decade, argument between him and fellow friend Jay-Z.

3 Classic Rap albums, and people around the world love his music.

He's to the Point now that he's bigger than Rap, and is reaching pop status. Sporting his new Shoes, and being a frontman for Louis Vuitton, and Pastelle.

He's sure not Michael Jackson where 3-4 generations know him and his music well. And Pretty much Everyone even though they might not listen to music at all know who he is..
`The-Game` is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 04:04 AM   #35
`The-Game`

Post Thanks / Like
`The-Game` has a spectacular aura about`The-Game` has a spectacular aura about`The-Game` has a spectacular aura about`The-Game` has a spectacular aura about`The-Game` has a spectacular aura about`The-Game` has a spectacular aura about`The-Game` has a spectacular aura about`The-Game` has a spectacular aura about`The-Game` has a spectacular aura about`The-Game` has a spectacular aura about`The-Game` has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (SSJKarma @ Aug. 04 2009,00:45)]my god... am i the only one having seen my reply as a scuse me for saying rap is not listenned...

and people, my claim still stays, what's the most listenned genre of music up to this point ?
i can tell you right now... its ROCK N ROLL !
so your claim on rap being listenned by millions is in no way a truth in saying that people like that most then others, because thats what i was talking about from the beginning. if you want to say truths start by knowing what you're talking about. RAP isn't even in the top 3 of the most listenned music type of the world !

thats all i was saying.
That statement made isn't true....

Statistically, album sales, single sales show that 40% of Hip-Hop music is being bought by most Music Buyers. The most out of every other Genre....

Plus being black is being a minority in these United states. The Majority of these Hip-Hop albums are pretty much being bought are are by White people.
Old 08-04-2009, 04:10 AM   #36
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

yeah right...

back on topic...
he will never be what michael jackson was...
in ten years maximum, i can guarantee you that he won't be on top anymore, i'd be surprised to see him still be known !
Old 08-04-2009, 04:50 AM   #37
dan_majorwinner
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 2
dan_majorwinner is an unknown quantity at this point

No!

dan_majorwinner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 05:12 PM   #38
InterActualVip

Post Thanks / Like
InterActualVip is an unknown quantity at this point

kanye west will never ever... ever be like Michael Jackson ... <---- Legend!!!
Old 08-05-2009, 08:51 PM   #39
Iplay2win
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Iplay2win is an unknown quantity at this point

the last time I saw someone speak of kanye west was the "gold digger" song

that does not mean "legend" to me

I heard of Michael Jackson practically every 1-2 weeks when he was still living!

Old 08-12-2009, 07:54 AM   #40
xeroz666
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
xeroz666 is an unknown quantity at this point

ill pick Michael Jackson the Legendary King.Of.Pop!!
xeroz666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 12:19 PM   #41
evryoung8998
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 18
evryoung8998 will become famous soon enoughevryoung8998 will become famous soon enoughevryoung8998 will become famous soon enoughevryoung8998 will become famous soon enoughevryoung8998 will become famous soon enoughevryoung8998 will become famous soon enoughevryoung8998 will become famous soon enoughevryoung8998 will become famous soon enoughevryoung8998 will become famous soon enoughevryoung8998 will become famous soon enoughevryoung8998 will become famous soon enough
Visit evryoung8998's Twitter

When the flip did Kanye do Pop?

"Dewd, you're like a man whore"- azncat
evryoung8998 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 01:26 PM   #42
Klens
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 65
Klens will become famous soon enoughKlens will become famous soon enoughKlens will become famous soon enoughKlens will become famous soon enoughKlens will become famous soon enoughKlens will become famous soon enoughKlens will become famous soon enoughKlens will become famous soon enoughKlens will become famous soon enoughKlens will become famous soon enoughKlens will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (thevipkiller @ July 29 2009,22:31)]has declared himself the “new King of Pop.”
first off lmao^^^
kanye was kool at first.
now hes just plain ****.
Old 08-12-2009, 03:04 PM   #43
-(SR)-WeaponX
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
-(SR)-WeaponX is an unknown quantity at this point

Never be the king of pop,King of Pop Should be Neyo
-(SR)-WeaponX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 01:05 AM   #44
`The-Game`

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (-(SR)-WeaponX @ Aug. 12 2009,16:04)]Never be the king of pop,King of Pop Should be Neyo
I like Ne-Yo, but he isn't really as good as a Michael Jackson, and not as diverse as he is into making songs. His is a more R&B/Soul/Club type. Michael Went from Rock/Pop/R&B/Gosphel/Hip-Hop, also has lyrics with more meaning. Plus he can't dance as good as him xD
Old 08-13-2009, 09:24 AM   #45
(DH)Legionare
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
(DH)Legionare is an unknown quantity at this point

well he aint the king yet but he is getting more and more famous

(DH)Legionare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 09:53 AM   #46
MeteorRyu5
Old Skool Gamer

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 2
MeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished roadMeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished roadMeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished roadMeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished roadMeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished roadMeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished roadMeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished roadMeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished roadMeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished road

I remember reading an article about this subject, but I can't remember if I was directed to that article through SFO members. Anyway, I remember reading Kanye's defence against that accusation, saying he did NOT crown himself as the new "King of Pop", but simply the interviewer misunderstood him. Kanye also posted on his Blog, at http://www.kanyeuniversecity.com, that it will be the last time the public will hear him trying to defend himself.

At the moment, I'm going through his Blog looking for his reponse.

MeteorRyu5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 10:16 AM   #47
-AlphaRiku-
VIP

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 840
-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough

There rappers not pop singers...it wont happen.

Retarded, even though i listen to him hes not a pop singer

Clan Battle Record 121-6
6 Tournament Winner Titles
-AlphaRiku- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 12:26 PM   #48
Ryu-InCaRNaTeD
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Ryu-InCaRNaTeD is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote:
Originally Posted by [b

@Solid Snake To bad i'm mixed stupid.
*slaps you in the back of the neck*
besides i'm sure If I were fully black I Would make black people look better then YOU ever could

oooglay!

@ Karma..Lol your crazy man so I'm not even going to respond with you. I Seen too many exclamation points lol.

^ How Dope Is That Homie?
Ryu-InCaRNaTeD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 01:27 PM   #49
MEGA_DRACOS_XRL
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
MEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Ryu-InCaRNaTeD @ Aug. 14 2009,00:26)]
Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote:
Originally Posted by [b

@Solid Snake To bad i'm mixed stupid.
*slaps you in the back of the neck*
besides i'm sure If I were fully black I Would make black people look better then YOU ever could

oooglay!

@ Karma..Lol your crazy man so I'm not even going to respond with you. I Seen too many exclamation points lol.
Sorry to get off topic, but are you a trolling-Pedofile?

Likewise, Karma sorta of knows what he is speaking of.

Rap does not have respect anymore.

You have rappers singing about prostitution *Lil Wayne , Jeezy, Ludacris, Gucci Mane*. i am sure there are more that address women as " Whoes, Bitches, Strippers etc"

MEGA_DRACOS_XRL is offline   Reply With Quote