SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > NON-SFO Related > Banners, Avatars and Images

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
NEw akuma sig W3AP0N-X Banners, Avatars and Images 6 12-01-2008 10:15 PM
Akuma 0_0 dam_ite!!! Banners, Avatars and Images 4 10-26-2006 10:46 AM
Akuma abdulhaqq New Features 13 10-21-2006 05:59 AM
A few improvements/ideas for akuma/shin akuma. Cwing New Features 25 04-15-2006 07:00 PM
Akuma and shin akuma Kazama_Empire New Features 18 01-12-2006 11:54 PM

Old 06-07-2010, 08:44 AM   #1
rs300
VIP

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
rs300 will become famous soon enoughrs300 will become famous soon enoughrs300 will become famous soon enoughrs300 will become famous soon enoughrs300 will become famous soon enoughrs300 will become famous soon enoughrs300 will become famous soon enoughrs300 will become famous soon enoughrs300 will become famous soon enoughrs300 will become famous soon enoughrs300 will become famous soon enough
Default Akuma sig

Second crack at the new program its alot better, the text is still *** but im learnin more with it its got my name in the akuma so i think thats a lil cool lol let me know what yall think.
Old 06-07-2010, 08:52 AM   #2
HadokenFreak
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 5
HadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enough
Visit HadokenFreak's Facebook Visit HadokenFreak's Twitter Visit HadokenFreak's YouTube
Default Re: Akuma sig

It's kind of sweet, and I might (will) jack this one.

HadokenFreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 11:42 AM   #3
Blade

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 8
Blade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the rough

The character could be blended in with the background more, the background in itself appears very random - try to make the background complement the flow of the sprite and the text could also match the rest of the tag better. A fair attempt ;]
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 12:17 PM   #4
GirrXO
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 10
GirrXO is an unknown quantity at this pointGirrXO is an unknown quantity at this pointGirrXO is an unknown quantity at this pointGirrXO is an unknown quantity at this point

Rs300 can you put what i said in my other thread in pic but instaed of akuma evil ryu. If so make is small enough for UG. and Thx man.

<3 Everyone
GirrXO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 01:14 PM   #5
donkios
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 170
donkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura about

Blend

The whole Bg is red and black and the sprite stands out too much, not bad though, keep at it

--------------------------------------------------------

donkios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 01:55 PM   #6
rs300
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
rs300 will become famous soon enoughrs300 will become famous soon enoughrs300 will become famous soon enoughrs300 will become famous soon enoughrs300 will become famous soon enoughrs300 will become famous soon enoughrs300 will become famous soon enoughrs300 will become famous soon enoughrs300 will become famous soon enoughrs300 will become famous soon enoughrs300 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by (~BLADE~) View Post
The character could be blended in with the background more, the background in itself appears very random - try to make the background complement the flow of the sprite and the text could also match the rest of the tag better. A fair attempt ;]
Yea i tend to make the bg first im usin the program gimp its not bad ive seen some really good tags with that program so ima keep at it i made another sig so check it, its alot better.
Old 06-07-2010, 02:12 PM   #7
GirrXO
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 10
GirrXO is an unknown quantity at this pointGirrXO is an unknown quantity at this pointGirrXO is an unknown quantity at this pointGirrXO is an unknown quantity at this point

Can you make for me Rs300?
I like akuma one

<3 Everyone
GirrXO is offline   Reply With Quote