Top fighters Moshtaba Challenges and Tournaments 21 11-13-2005 03:19 AM

Old 10-28-2010, 06:54 PM   #1
SSJKarma
Banned

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice
Default The King of fighters Movie...

Hi people, i usually wouldn't start such a thread for something you probably expected to be bad. but after watching 30 minutes of it i closed down the TV and couldn'T hold it anymore... i have to say this... after watching only 30 minutes i came to the conclusion that even a fan of the series shouldn'T even bother trying it out. in fact, i came to the conclusion i thought totally impossible to get to. i mean i thought the world had understood their lessons back then. it seems not !

those who created this movie script... they pulled a total van damme street fighter on us.
the movie starts with mai shiranui receiving the invitation for the king of fighters tournament. then she meets her boyfriend IORI, yes boyfriend you heard me right... then they starting searching for artefacts that opens up portals to other dimensions. what was the most disturbing is how the movie starts with the tournament and ends up not even using it. or so i saw in the first 30 minutes of the movie.

seriously i thought it was impossible to make another street fighter movie and make it even less of a movie then anything... but it seems i was wrong...

now onto all the bad things in a movie, there is always something good... even if very little and believe me i had to search far to get the van damme SF movie good thing.. in this one i didn't have to search far though, we finally have a movie where special moves actually get their visual effects and it was well made. btu aside from that... characters are far from what they are supposed to be, its barely if they hold onto their names, and they are far from even remotely be the kind of person they are in the games.

never thought i'd say this either, but even the Dragonball Movie was betterly made !
in the end if you listen to this movie like i will probably do when i get over my own arguments about it... then i suggest you only listen to it for the fight scenes and the visuals, forget the story, forget the characters, just look at the actions. thats all there is that is good !
SSJKarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 07:29 PM   #2
donkios
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 180
donkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: The King of fighters Movie...

Wait what? There's a movie? Is it out already or what

Trailer plz

--------------------------------------------------------

donkios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 08:40 PM   #3
HadokenFreak
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 5
HadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enough
Visit HadokenFreak's Facebook Visit HadokenFreak's Twitter Visit HadokenFreak's YouTube

I watched it already. It sucked so much, for a minute, I was turned away from KOF, until I played KOF 2k3, which satisfied my thirst for KOF.

HadokenFreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 09:55 PM   #4
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

for your eyes only !
because your soul will just take a nap during that time !
Old 10-28-2010, 10:00 PM   #5
Leviathan

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
Leviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura about
Visit Leviathan's Twitter Visit Leviathan's YouTube

oh kyo why have they forsaken you?

[Sfo CC][XF Clan][Raiden X][Level Showcase]
[#1 Sakura User 2010]
Go0gley Power!
Leviathan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 10:03 PM   #6
Vash
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Vash is an unknown quantity at this point

So, the movie is already released?
Old 10-29-2010, 02:19 AM   #7
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

Leviathan, kyo is in the movie...
he's the boy that goes against ray park !
Old 10-29-2010, 08:58 AM   #8
donkios
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
donkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura about

It almost looks as bad as DB Evolution

Old 10-29-2010, 10:11 AM   #9
Leviathan

Post Thanks / Like
Leviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura about
Visit Leviathan's Twitter Visit Leviathan's YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSJKarma View Post
Leviathan, kyo is in the movie...
he's the boy that goes against ray park !

lol karma i know he's in there. what i meant by forsaken
was "why did they put him in this crap movie"

[Sfo CC][XF Clan][Raiden X][Level Showcase]
[#1 Sakura User 2010]
Go0gley Power!
Leviathan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 10:12 AM   #10
Lightning~Bolt
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Lightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enough

Quote:
for your eyes only !
because your soul will just take a nap during that time !
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cijrdspfceU

Lol that trailer Is Soooooooo Old And Still So Crappy.
Old 10-29-2010, 12:32 PM   #11
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

Donkios, read my comment...
DB Evolution was even better then this movie !
Old 10-29-2010, 01:57 PM   #12
Lightning~Bolt
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Lightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enough

DB Evolution was Suprisingly Good...At First I Thought It Was Gonna Be ***...But Then I Actaully Watched It And I Kinda Liked It...However This Movie is a complete waste of time..xD
Old 10-29-2010, 02:11 PM   #13
donkios
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImTheMan016 View Post
DB Evolution was Suprisingly Good...At First I Thought It Was Gonna Be ***...But Then I Actaully Watched It And I Kinda Liked It...However This Movie is a complete waste of time..xD
Go home

Old 10-29-2010, 09:41 PM   #14
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

Donkios, i can't believe yu are th ekind of man who thinks either black or whiter and no in-between !

every movies or series has its own pros and cons.
i doubt you'd be able to make a better movie then did !
your movie would be classified as sucking badly probably before it even hits the big screen.

that said the DB movie wasn't half bad, but it wasn't half good either.
but i expected that much when they actually threw aira toriyama out of the picture.

same here, not everything is bad about this movie, the special effect and action scene are awesome... that said the storyline sucks badly and in the end i wouldn't ahve called that king of fighters.
Old 11-04-2010, 11:27 AM   #15
HadokenFreak
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
HadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enough
Visit HadokenFreak's Facebook Visit HadokenFreak's Twitter Visit HadokenFreak's YouTube

Here's a review of the sad case known as the movie:

Old 11-04-2010, 11:47 AM   #16
blockattack

Tournaments Joined: 3
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1180
blockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to all
Visit blockattack's Facebook Visit blockattack's Twitter Visit blockattack's YouTube

[QUOTE=SSJKarma;687178]Donkios, i can't believe yu are th ekind of man who thinks either black or whiter and no in-between !
[QUOTE]

Hackers only see black or white :-)

Related topic .. they should really stop making game based movies .. they are really killing it.. and it gets worse everytime.. They do NOT live up to the expectations.
So far.. the only game movie to make it has been mortal kombat

Need to contact blocky?
blockattack@streetfighteronline.com

blockattack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 12:35 PM   #17
HadokenFreak
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

True. Some people think that they can pull what MK did in the 90's.

But little known to them, instead of pulling people into the franchise of that game, they are turning them away with crappy movie adaptations.

Old 11-04-2010, 02:08 PM   #18
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

depends how you see it, cause right now about everyone thinks MK the movie was just bad to begin with, but its one of those good movies, actually !

what i want to see is the double dragon movie, but a real good one, not the **** we got.
Old 11-04-2010, 02:22 PM   #19
donkios
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

[quote=blockattack;687632][QUOTE=SSJKarma;687178]Donkios, i can't believe yu are th ekind of man who thinks either black or whiter and no in-between !
Quote:

Hackers only see black or white :-)

Related topic .. they should really stop making game based movies .. they are really killing it.. and it gets worse everytime.. They do NOT live up to the expectations.
So far.. the only game movie to make it has been mortal kombat
lolwut hackers

Old 11-04-2010, 07:19 PM   #20
blockattack

Tournaments Joined: 3
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1180
blockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to all
Visit blockattack's Facebook Visit blockattack's Twitter Visit blockattack's YouTube

[quote=donkios;687655][quote=blockattack;687632]
Quote:
Donkios, i can't believe yu are th ekind of man who thinks either black or whiter and no in-between !

lolwut hackers
Shaddup once active, avid member of BKBATMANS hacking site .. << * I stalk you *

Bad movie!

Need to contact blocky?
blockattack@streetfighteronline.com

blockattack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 08:42 PM   #21
donkios
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Bkbatman is my hero

Old 11-04-2010, 08:45 PM   #22
Lightning~Bolt
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by donkios View Post
Bkbatman is my hero

Lol Pr0est SFO Hacker Everz. =/