SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > NON-SFO Related > RaNdOm iNsAnItY

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Pakistani vs Duce - read this -__- Pakistani RaNdOm iNsAnItY 21 09-06-2012 06:37 AM
Duce vs Pakistani silver-ken Challenges and Tournaments 6 08-25-2012 08:24 AM

Old 09-24-2012, 03:29 AM   #26
Not On For Long

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 707
Not On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Pakistani vs Not For Long

Lmfao...Come on guys let the votes continue.
Not On For Long is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 04:36 PM   #27
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 776
TitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really nice

I'm torn.

NOFL has a better flow and style, I liked his wordplay, sense of humor, etc. I liked that he tried to stay away from what are normally brutal, but cheap/easy punches and insults.

Paki was more focused on punches and personals and insults, and they were good, but the fact that every line, every bar was linked to something off-site... :[ Distracting. I didn't click any of them. I don't mind one link or two, but man, explaining every one...

Just tried to get the lines I got and ignored the ones I didn't.

NOFL gmv.

Click Here to Vote for the Storm Dream Goal.
TitaniumFist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 04:46 PM   #28
x~Silver~x
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 3
x~Silver~x will become famous soon enoughx~Silver~x will become famous soon enoughx~Silver~x will become famous soon enoughx~Silver~x will become famous soon enoughx~Silver~x will become famous soon enoughx~Silver~x will become famous soon enoughx~Silver~x will become famous soon enoughx~Silver~x will become famous soon enoughx~Silver~x will become famous soon enoughx~Silver~x will become famous soon enoughx~Silver~x will become famous soon enough

NOFL gets my vote

Achievements:
SDC 2k11Champion
Clan Leader of Marvel Inc
Best Ryu Of 2011
Xmas Ghost Winner (Event)
x~Silver~x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 04:51 PM   #29
shad0wslayer
VIP

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1303
shad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the rough

And thats all she wrote..... NOFL (i started this abbreviation) wins.
Gg's pakistan you'll get a win 1 day.. You get better every time

Achievements
Voted Best Chun li User
Rookie of the Year Runner Up
Voted 3rd Most Helpful Ambassador
Voted Most Active Forum User
3rd place Wolverine Tournament Champion
3rd place SDC tourney Champiop
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitaniumFist View Post
Bahki is love; Bahki is life
shad0wslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 09:54 PM   #30
Not On For Long

Post Thanks / Like
Not On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enoughNot On For Long will become famous soon enough

Quote:
NOFL has a better flow and style, I liked his wordplay, sense of humor, etc. I liked that he tried to stay away from what are normally brutal, but cheap/easy punches and insults.
Thanks man, I feel like the Humor thing didn't work as well in my battle with Duce(When I mentioned shadow) because I wasn't known so it prob seemed like I was just taking shots. But now since I have X amount of post and most of them is just herp derping around on this section it's more clear that all the joking is just in my character so now it's actually seen as laughable instead of a "The hell does this guy have against me?" kinda thing lol.

Well that's my first legitimate win, good battle Paki.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shad0wslayer View Post
And thats all she wrote..... NOFL (i started this abbreviation) wins.
Gg's pakistan you'll get a win 1 day.. You get better every time
*Daps*, you next boiiii hahahaha lolszz.
Old 09-24-2012, 11:58 PM   #31
Pakistani

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 620
Pakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the rough
Visit Pakistani's YouTube

TFist I wasn't trying to 'explain' my raps, it was meant to give ppl laughs. I could care less if anyone gets the rap

Anyhow gg NOFL
Old 09-25-2012, 12:11 AM   #32
Not On For Long

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pakistani View Post
TFist I wasn't trying to 'explain' my raps, it was meant to give ppl laughs. I could care less if anyone gets the rap

Anyhow gg NOFL
You too bro.
Old 09-26-2012, 03:58 PM   #33
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 776
TitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not On For Long View Post
Thanks man, I feel like the Humor thing didn't work as well in my battle with Duce(When I mentioned shadow) because I wasn't known so it prob seemed like I was just taking shots. But now since I have X amount of post and most of them is just herp derping around on this section it's more clear that all the joking is just in my character so now it's actually seen as laughable instead of a "The hell does this guy have against me?" kinda thing lol.
Sometimes you can overthink things, though.

I mean, you can credit forum politics for your wins (which you're sort of doing now) and losses (one of your lines mentioned this) if you want, but the way I see it, if you're worth a damn, it will show.

I didn't read your battle vs Duce, and I still don't know who the hell you are. lol. But you have skills. Have confidence in them. Confidence does not = arrogance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pakistani View Post

Anyhow gg NOFL
Oh, I see. Still, tho. I'd just give a *tiny* suggestion to put the laughs in the actual piece. Why? It's still distracting from your verses to click off-site. Just my opinion.

Click Here to Vote for the Storm Dream Goal.
TitaniumFist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 04:58 PM   #34
Not On For Long

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Sometimes you can overthink things, though.

I mean, you can credit forum politics for your wins (which you're sort of doing now) and losses (one of your lines mentioned this) if you want, but the way I see it, if you're worth a damn, it will show.

I didn't read your battle vs Duce, and I still don't know who the hell you are. lol. But you have skills.
Understood, thanks.
Old 09-26-2012, 05:37 PM   #35
silver-ken
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
silver-ken is on a distinguished roadsilver-ken is on a distinguished roadsilver-ken is on a distinguished roadsilver-ken is on a distinguished roadsilver-ken is on a distinguished roadsilver-ken is on a distinguished roadsilver-ken is on a distinguished roadsilver-ken is on a distinguished roadsilver-ken is on a distinguished roadsilver-ken is on a distinguished roadsilver-ken is on a distinguished road

I attack you with shrinky dinks, fruity drinks and the color pink
Invade your privacy and drink your ovaltine before you can blink
Just read a Perez Hilton catalog, so i'm feeling golden
All my enemies get put into a higher density with my poems
Kill you with paper hats, sewer rats and my purple gat
I went back in time to put my dad in the torture rack
I bring my butter knife along with butter to the roller-cade
So I don't get your blood stuck when I want to flamboyantly roller skate
GIRL SCOUTS BRINGING COOKIES TO YOUR DOOR WITH TERROR!
Planting bombs in books that were written by Hannah Barberra
silver-ken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 09:06 PM   #36
Not On For Long

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver-ken View Post
I attack you with shrinky dinks, fruity drinks and the color pink
Invade your privacy and drink your ovaltine before you can blink
Just read a Perez Hilton catalog, so i'm feeling golden
All my enemies get put into a higher density with my poems
Kill you with paper hats, sewer rats and my purple gat
I went back in time to put my dad in the torture rack
I bring my butter knife along with butter to the roller-cade
So I don't get your blood stuck when I want to flamboyantly roller skate
GIRL SCOUTS BRINGING COOKIES TO YOUR DOOR WITH TERROR!
Planting bombs in books that were written by Hannah Barberra
Get em outta here lol.