Spidey Sense Tingling! 1-hitta RaNdOm iNsAnItY 10 06-11-2007 01:38 PM

Old 09-28-2012, 03:36 PM   #26
SSJKarma
Banned

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice
Default Re: Ladies of SFO: Bad dresser, or good fashion sense?

bloodpack... yeah, japanese really respect their traditionnal outfits, yeah chinese and koreans really respect their traditionnal outfits... dude get out ! stop generalising because you're really bad at it. if you wanna generalise... then i will say that you are part of those people int he world who preffer the look over skills. part of those materialist who think that if you dont look good, you can't be good.

now thats generalising.
i'd show you my picture again just to see what you think of it, and i'm quite 100% sure thats its not gonna be good !

in the real world, skills speaks more then the attire... its MJ, he might have bad dressing skills, but hes got way more skills in basketball then what you got. that speaks for himself.
SSJKarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 03:38 PM   #27
silver-ken
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
silver-ken is on a distinguished roadsilver-ken is on a distinguished roadsilver-ken is on a distinguished roadsilver-ken is on a distinguished roadsilver-ken is on a distinguished roadsilver-ken is on a distinguished roadsilver-ken is on a distinguished roadsilver-ken is on a distinguished roadsilver-ken is on a distinguished roadsilver-ken is on a distinguished roadsilver-ken is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSJKarma View Post
bloodpack... yeah, japanese really respect their traditionnal outfits, yeah chinese and koreans really respect their traditionnal outfits... dude get out ! stop generalising because you're really bad at it. if you wanna generalise... then i will say that you are part of those people int he world who preffer the look over skills. part of those materialist who think that if you dont look good, you can't be good.

now thats generalising.
i'd show you my picture again just to see what you think of it, and i'm quite 100% sure thats its not gonna be good !

in the real world, skills speaks more then the attire... its MJ, he might have bad dressing skills, but hes got way more skills in basketball then what you got. that speaks for himself.
Bloodpack about to cry all over his Manny Pacquiao poster

Also my friend, I don't care about basketball. So of course he's going to be better than me at it lol. That doesn't make my criticism of his fashion any less legit.
silver-ken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 04:30 PM   #28
bloodpack
Super Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 37
bloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSJKarma View Post
nope, thats silver-ken for even making a topic (in the first place) that criticizes MJ's manner of clothing, NOT ME

i suggest you carefully review the contexts of my posts and direct me to anything specifically negative or harmful i said about MJ's clothing

my post is based on mere observation about a common westerner clothing
i didnt say westerns wear their clothes like ****

Quote:
you dont personally know me, so try me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver-ken View Post
Bloodpack about to cry all over his Manny Pacquiao poster
as for you mr. firebrand, this one's for you, savor it, its the last words youll be reading from me

Quote:
Originally Posted by leftyfb
If you don't like them stay away from them. Do not message them. Do not talk about them to other people. Do not reply to their posts anywhere.

Last edited by bloodpack; 09-28-2012 at 04:38 PM.
bloodpack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 04:37 PM   #29
FadeToBlack
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 176
FadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver-ken View Post
Never knew a rap music forum was a mans dating site.
A lot of battle rappers and things post there, I guess they like men too huh?
This doesn't proove anything.
You still a undercover lol
Old 09-28-2012, 10:30 PM   #30
_Shin-Dynasty_

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 3
_Shin-Dynasty_ is an unknown quantity at this point
Visit _Shin-Dynasty_'s Facebook Visit _Shin-Dynasty_'s Twitter Visit _Shin-Dynasty_'s YouTube

I agree with Silver-Ken, He is boot legging some clothes on, but at the end of the day he a Legend on the courts, I'm gonna be a entrepenur one day like he is (but a fly one at that)

Embrace the Light within the Darkness...
_Shin-Dynasty_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 10:51 PM   #31
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

bloodpack, shut the hell up and reread your own post.
basically your saying that your generalising is right and everyone else is wrong.
want me to retake all your post, yeah i'll do just that, tonight.
Old 09-28-2012, 11:08 PM   #32
LuXv

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 766
LuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really nice
Visit LuXv's Twitter

In the picture, he didn't dress well compared to the others in this picture.

LuXv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 04:36 AM   #33
-AlphaRiku-
VIP

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 840
-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough

Lol @ Duce being on a *** forum lol c'mon was funny

Clan Battle Record 121-6
6 Tournament Winner Titles
-AlphaRiku- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 05:26 AM   #34
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

Thats the point LuX, whats well to you or them isn't necessarily well for him.
if you'd see me go to a party like that, you'd see me getting in with the same style outfit.
so as i said, there is no well suited in these cases. all depends on the persons interest int he matter.
Old 09-30-2012, 09:43 AM   #35
LadyChamp
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 174
LadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the rough
Visit LadyChamp's Twitter

Overall hes good.

But i do think he could have worn a diffrent pair of jeans but other then that hes fine.
LadyChamp is offline   Reply With Quote